League Cup Draw

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 26 Aug 2006 18:42

Ill probs get a load of mates along, last match before we head off to Uni.

Stretts
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stretts » 26 Aug 2006 19:55

ArfnipIsARoyal Not one decent looking tie.....

What do you call a decent tie?

Stretton.

spickroyal

by spickroyal » 26 Aug 2006 20:25

Does anyone actually care???

With a wafer thin squad like ours, I just wish we could pull out of the cups altogether.
Last edited by spickroyal on 26 Aug 2006 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 26 Aug 2006 20:42

spickroyal Does anyone actually care???

With a wafer thin squad like ours, I just wish there we could pull out of the cups altogether.

Just before United aswell! :shock:

spickroyal

by spickroyal » 26 Aug 2006 20:49

URZZZZZZZZ

With a wafer thin squad like ours, I just wish there we could pull out of the cups altogether.

Exactly, I would seriously field reserve and youth players....in fact, they should run a sort of lottery so that a fan can be registered to play in the game with all the proceeds going to the club...ok, maybe not but you get what I'm trying to say.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by URZZZZZZZZ » 26 Aug 2006 20:53

spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

Exactly, I would seriously field reserve and youth players....in fact, they should run a sort of lottery so that a fan can be registered to play in the game with all the proceeds going to the club...ok, maybe not but you get what I'm trying to say.

That fella who played against Didcot who's name escapes me?

spickroyal

by spickroyal » 26 Aug 2006 20:58

URZZZZZZZZ
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

I understand that was Selby was it not?

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by URZZZZZZZZ » 26 Aug 2006 21:00

spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

The one that won the prize draw, not this year but the year before. I think he had an Italian sounding name? Anyone?

spickroyal

by spickroyal » 26 Aug 2006 21:01

URZZZZZZZZ
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

The one that won the prize draw, not this year but the year before. I think he had an Italian sounding name? Anyone?

Oh, year before last? No idea in which case.

susieroyal

by susieroyal » 26 Aug 2006 21:09

Seen as the Royalty points are allocated based on how good an opposition is, how many do you reckon you can get for this game?

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by URZZZZZZZZ » 26 Aug 2006 21:11

susieroyal Seen as the Royalty points are allocated based on how good an opposition is, how many do you reckon you can get for this game?

They'll be paying us to go. :lol:

Seriously though, they'll probs stick it on general sale fairly early, and offer 20 points as they did for Feyenoord.

AJ~
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AJ~ » 26 Aug 2006 21:14

spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

Probably what Coppell will do just like last year, so don't see the problem! A chance for some of the fringe players to get a proper run-out in competitive football, and we've more defensive cover this year too so can rest the squad fully. Based on our current first team (which could possibly change before this comes around), a likely starting eleven?...

GK: Stack
RB: de la Cruz
CB: Sodje
CB: Bikey
LB: Hunt (would have been Golbourne)
RM: Little or Seol
CM: Halls
CM: Gunnarsson
LM: Oster
FW: Long
FW: Cox

Could throw the likes of James Henry on the bench too.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Aug 2006 23:41

AJ~
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

Probably what Coppell will do just like last year, so don't see the problem! A chance for some of the fringe players to get a proper run-out in competitive football, and we've more defensive cover this year too so can rest the squad fully. Based on our current first team (which could possibly change before this comes around), a likely starting eleven?...

GK: Stack
RB: de la Cruz
CB: Sodje
CB: Bikey
LB: Hunt (would have been Golbourne)
RM: Little or Seol
CM: Halls
CM: Gunnarsson
LM: Oster
FW: Long
FW: Cox

Could throw the likes of James Henry on the bench too.

fair chance of winning. maybe Doyle or Lita on the bench if we get in trouble.

Don't think we want to ccrash out, but through with minimum first teamers tired out/ injured for united

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 26 Aug 2006 23:45

spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ
spickroyal
URZZZZZZZZ

Oh, year before last? No idea in which case.

Darren Caskey?

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 27 Aug 2006 02:26

Will Golbourne be back in time for this?

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 27 Aug 2006 07:00

£5 - £8 a ticket might get a gate of £15k gate . Come on RFC do something for the fans.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 27 Aug 2006 12:41

With a wafer thin squad like ours, I just wish we could pull out of the cups altogether.

Yes I do care and I disagree - this match will be very useful to get the likes of De La Cruz and Bikey not to mention Cox, Long, Osano etc. some competitive match practice.

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 27 Aug 2006 12:53

The Real Sandhurst Royal £5 - £8 a ticket might get a gate of £15k gate . Come on RFC do something for the fans.

I thought they normally make Carling Cup matches £5?

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 27 Aug 2006 13:06

£10 + KFAQ + 20 points should see a half decent attendance

Darlo Royal

by Darlo Royal » 27 Aug 2006 15:38

Right team; wrong location. It would have been good to be able to walk to watch us play, especially as I've driven or taken the train 1200 miles in the first 8 days of the season so far!