To all the boo boys:

139 posts
MeMeMe

Re: To all the boo boys:

by MeMeMe » 21 Dec 2013 22:04

dizzynewheights The whinging boo boys weren't here ten years ago so their opinion means nothing

"I've paid my money and I'm not being entertained enough"

Jog on, you don't get it and all this isn't for you

What the Oxford is that ?!... the view of a 12 year old?. Everyone, and that means everyone is entitled to their opinion, Yes they have paid good money, yes they can boo right or wrong. As the saying goes, "you will never please all the people all the time", so accept what you can't change !.

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 21 Dec 2013 22:07

^ the view of the post Euro 96 'supporter'. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable at the opera or something mate.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 21 Dec 2013 22:09

MmmMonsterMunch This is how to support your team. Fair play to all those Cardiff fans. We're a complete embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j8dZT5B ... e=youtu.be

Good stuff

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Dec 2013 22:14

dizzynewheights ^ the view of the post Euro 96 'supporter'. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable at the opera or something mate.

:lol:

interestedobserver

by interestedobserver » 21 Dec 2013 22:17

couldn't agree more with the OP, never heard such moronic nonsense in my life. How ALF is supposedly going to change the game when Reading barely got the ball into the box in the first half is beyond me.

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 21 Dec 2013 22:38

paultheroyal
MmmMonsterMunch This is how to support your team. Fair play to all those Cardiff fans. We're a complete embarrassment.

Good stuff

Well no, actually. The vast majority of their fans tacitly accepted the erosion of their clubs identity when Tan started changing things and are now only speaking up because of a few red top headlines over the treatment of poor old Malky.

I can't think of a worse example of 'gr8 support'

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular

by dizzynewheights » 21 Dec 2013 22:39

Except for ours, obviously.

RoyalT

by RoyalT » 21 Dec 2013 22:58

see my video of todays action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWvbMCU4IE

Caversham Royal

by Caversham Royal » 21 Dec 2013 23:21

Reading play shite. Folk get hacked off & boo a bit. Someone starts the predictable 'grown up' "booing is bad" thread. Yawn.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 21 Dec 2013 23:28

Caversham Royal Reading play shite. Folk get hacked off & boo a bit. Someone starts the predictable 'grown up' "booing is bad" thread. Yawn.

Sorry but when have you known us to chant "That was embarrassing" at OUR OWN PLAYER for missing a pen? We hit a new low today I'm afraid - utterly disgusted.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 21 Dec 2013 23:31

MmmMonsterMunch
Caversham Royal Reading play shite. Folk get hacked off & boo a bit. Someone starts the predictable 'grown up' "booing is bad" thread. Yawn.

Sorry but when have you known us to chant "That was embarrassing" at OUR OWN PLAYER for missing a pen? We hit a new low today I'm afraid - utterly disgusted.

Agreed, that is lower than low.

"That is embarassing", to a top player like Sharp, who has so much to offer.... how can that possibly be justified? It can't.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 21 Dec 2013 23:39

winchester_royal Tweet of the day goes to one of our academy lads

tom mcintyre ‏@Tom5Mc 5h
Hate when reading fans boo when we pass the ball #haventgotascooby

Oh dear, I think I got this poor kid in trouble with Floyd.....

Caversham Royal

by Caversham Royal » 21 Dec 2013 23:41

The Le Fondre chants straight after the penalty miss were poor. I'm more thinking about the rather patronising & superior tone of these 'if you boo you're obviously not a real fan' threads. The penalty miss was embarrassing though...

southstand67

by southstand67 » 22 Dec 2013 11:38

Caversham Royal The Le Fondre chants straight after the penalty miss were poor. I'm more thinking about the rather patronising & superior tone of these 'if you boo you're obviously not a real fan' threads. The penalty miss was embarrassing though...

But what does booing achieve Cav? Just demoralises the side doesn't it? If our support was louder it wouldn't be so bad, but that boo at half time was louder than any of our support throughout the game!

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 22 Dec 2013 12:03

As much as I despise the Welsh clubs, that support is truly brilliant

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 22 Dec 2013 12:14

I forgot about the "that was embarassing" chant.

I hated yesterday and I'm glad I'm not goin to an more games till Forest at home. Some of yesterday's "fans" were an embarrassment.

Jusifying it by saying "I pay my money so can if I want..." Is just weak.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 22 Dec 2013 12:18

I thought the Le Fondre chant was after Sharp fluffed the one-on-one with a pathetic effort straight at the keeper, not long after the pen.
Might be wrong though.

Also, I think the few going "that was embarrassing" was more aimed at the team's performance in general, rather than just the pen.
Bear in mind that comedy of a freekick routine was only a few minutes before.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 22 Dec 2013 12:22

P!ssed Off I thought the Le Fondre chant was after Sharp fluffed the one-on-one with a pathetic effort straight at the keeper, not long after the pen.
Might be wrong though.

Also, I think the few going "that was embarrassing" was more aimed at the team's performance in general, rather than just the pen.
Bear in mind that comedy of a freekick routine was only a few minutes before.

It was immediately after the pen so no it wasn't. Then after that, they started chanting for Alfie. I'm stunned at how people can call themselves supporters and carry on like that. What happens if we get another pen soon? Who is going to want to take it? At least Sharp had the balls to say he wanted it.

Where did all these pathetic, expectant cnuts come from? The Coppell era seems such a long time ago now. It's a real shame.

Vic_Flange

by Vic_Flange » 22 Dec 2013 12:32

The comments on this thread clearly show the boo boys dont have the bollocks to stand up, even under a false name on an Internet thread. W*nkers they clearly are. :roll: Let the rest of us get behind the team, and treat the boo boys with the contempt they deserve.

madreadingfan

by madreadingfan » 22 Dec 2013 12:34

I didn't boo but I don't care if anyone does boo or not. It's their right to if they feel like it. It's always gonna happen no matter what team you support so stop making shitty threads like this and just get over it. Reading fans are very sensitive.

139 posts