City Flying as Royals are Diving

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

City Flying as Royals are Diving

by Sir Dodger Royal » 15 Sep 2007 18:35

Sir Dodger Royal spot on as usual.

City are flying and look like replacing the Royals in the Premiership.

The Royals suffer from a tight fisted old **** of a Chairman who sets a wage cap which barely interests average Championship players.

I hate to say it but Coppell has also lost the plot by being the Madmans poodle and shouting *ollocks about not upsetting the spirit of his team by bringing in new blood.

What bloody spirit SDR hasn't seen much of it this season. The impression I get is that the players think they are world class and try to grab as much dosh as possible by refusing to sign new contracts. Well they can **** off as far as I am concernd You are only quality when you deliver season in and season out. One bloody season wonders just like Hampshire Royal. Praise the Lord young men for Dodger is back.

When we sign a player which is a rarity then Coppell plays them out of position. He lacks any confidence in making substitutions.

The Club is going backwards. We've spent about £1 million net. Look where it's got us ******* nowhere but a relegation spot.

Even Reading Officials are incapable of putting diesel in their bloody vehicles and wonder why they are stranded having filled up with unleaded petrol. What a bunch of *******

Sad tw*** just like the Madman who seems to want to bleed the Club dry. He must have been speaking to Doug Ellis.

Get this bloody shambles sorted. SDR is getting mad and I mean really madddddddddddddddddd

Get real or get Dodgered. You know it makes sense.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 15 Sep 2007 18:38

Gauranteed were going to go on a nose bleeding run then !

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 15 Sep 2007 18:41

higher Gauranteed were going to go on a nose bleeding run then !
All is sorted. :P

Daniella

by Daniella » 15 Sep 2007 18:49

SDR is a tit, make no mistake, but a lot of that is hard to disagree with. We look like the whipping boys of the division this year.

Pete10

by Pete10 » 15 Sep 2007 18:52

Pretty on the money i would say . Just hope they dont toss it all away
for being so tight with the money .

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 15 Sep 2007 18:56

Just wondering where were you last season, did you leave the country for tax reasons or something?

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 15 Sep 2007 18:58

Daniella SDR is a tit, make no mistake, but a lot of that is hard to disagree with. We look like the whipping boys of the division this year.
SDR isn't a tit. He's just the senior fisherman on this board, who has been spot on predicting our imminent downfall every step of the way since the Division 2 days.

woodley_royal_124

by woodley_royal_124 » 15 Sep 2007 19:06

Sir Dodger Royal said
Sir Dodger Royal spot on as usual.

City are flying and look like replacing the Royals in the Premiership.

The Royals suffer from a tight fisted old **** of a Chairman who sets a wage cap which barely interests average Championship players.

I hate to say it but Coppell has also lost the plot by being the Madmans poodle and shouting *ollocks about not upsetting the spirit of his team by bringing in new blood.

What bloody spirit SDR hasn't seen much of it this season. The impression I get is that the players think they are world class and try to grab as much dosh as possible by refusing to sign new contracts. Well they can **** off as far as I am concernd You are only quality when you deliver season in and season out. One bloody season wonders just like Hampshire Royal. Praise the Lord young men for Dodger is back.

When we sign a player which is a rarity then Coppell plays them out of position. He lacks any confidence in making substitutions.

The Club is going backwards. We've spent about £1 million net. Look where it's got us ******* nowhere but a relegation spot.

Even Reading Officials are incapable of putting diesel in their bloody vehicles and wonder why they are stranded having filled up with unleaded petrol. What a bunch of *******

Sad tw*** just like the Madman who seems to want to bleed the Club dry. He must have been speaking to Doug Ellis.

Get this bloody shambles sorted. SDR is getting mad and I mean really madddddddddddddddddd

Get real or get Dodgered. You know it makes sense

I admit I had been wondering when you would pop up again. I thought maybe after the West Ham debacle ?!

Yes it is a bit of a concern but I certainly reckon that this season may well be just a case of 'survival', forget top six etc; something I admit I expected when we first went up. :cry:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Sep 2007 19:53

haven't we been here b4?

Welcome home girlie voiced one

Brizzul are doing very well in the Championship...fair play

but

We are enjoying "SSS" in the Premier right now

hope you get the same opportunity

Royal Rob

by Royal Rob » 15 Sep 2007 19:55

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Daniella SDR is a tit, make no mistake, but a lot of that is hard to disagree with. We look like the whipping boys of the division this year.
SDR isn't a tit. He's just the senior fisherman on this board, who has been spot on predicting our imminent downfall every step of the way since the Division 2 days.

I didn't realise SDR still posted on here... but our first bad run in about two seasons and he is back.

Shevchenko

Re: City Flying as Royals are Diving

by Shevchenko » 15 Sep 2007 20:09

Sir Dodger Royal Sir Dodger Royal spot on as usual.

City are flying and look....

At least they can't accuse you of being a plastic, with timing your return like this. Mind you...give it a few days... :roll:

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 15 Sep 2007 20:13

AthleticoSpizz Welcome home girlie voiced one

:lol: Someone else that remembers his dire performance on Radio Berkshire then! I've always pictured him as Christopher Biggins ever since.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Sep 2007 20:14

Para Handy
AthleticoSpizz Welcome home girlie voiced one

:lol: Someone else that remembers his dire performance on Radio Berkshire then! I've always pictured him as Christopher Biggins ever since.
I have big ears like an elephant :wink:

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 15 Sep 2007 20:24

Watch Gary Alexander flyyyyyyyyyy

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 15 Sep 2007 20:29

Hmmm

I reckon it's time Sir Dodger made a guest appearance on BBC Radio Berkshire.

Perhaps Joel and the Posh One could send me an invite. I can't get the hang of all this texting. By the time I would have sent a text, next year's cricket season would be upon us.

A colleague of mine gave Coppell some advice after the West Ham game and that Wally fella told him to *** off. Charming language for such a fat slob. Obviously they only like plaudits and can't handle genuine advice, something they desparately need this season.

Let's see what happens next week. Did you boys like all the pizzas SDR gave away last season.

Such a genuine off from such a charming man. God I am great, if I may say so myself.

Have a good week young men. You know it makes senseeeeee.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 15 Sep 2007 20:37

Sir Dodger Royal I reckon it's time Sir Dodger made a guest appearance on BBC Radio Berkshire.

Let's hope your next "guest appearance" consists of a bit more than a mumbled "er, er, no I never said that, er"

Interesting to see you and your equally clueless offspring back at the same time.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Sep 2007 20:37

isn't a Senseeee a Karate instructor?

or is it the high pitched sound that you make when your balls are squeezed by you own sub sexual ego?

either way.....welcome back

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 15 Sep 2007 20:51

SDR, spot on? :shock:

Forest Gump

by Forest Gump » 15 Sep 2007 20:58

SDR is of course - completely "off his trolley" but it is a sign that things are really bad when he starts posting.

I hope that he doesn't appear too much on these pages.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Sep 2007 21:00

always a laugh tho'