City Flying as Royals are Diving

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 15 Sep 2007 21:30

Surprise surprise 3 defeats in a row and the biggest tit in the history of Reading tits (yes, he's a bigger tit than Uri Geller) comes crawling back onto the board. Would have been nice to have heard something positive from you in the past 2 years. Priiiiiiiiiick

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Sep 2007 21:34

Fair play to the girlie voiced one.

He has bided his time since 2004

show some respect

Saturday nights are back on form again! lol rofl :D etc

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 15 Sep 2007 21:38

AthleticoSpizz Fair play to the girlie voiced one.

He has bided his time since 2004

show some respect

Saturday nights are back on form again! lol rofl :D etc

Exactly. First hint of a possible struggle and Christopher Biggins and his offspring are back spouting shite.

firstdivision

by firstdivision » 15 Sep 2007 21:52

Welcome back! Your slightly demented egotistical ramblings have been missing now for at least 2 years (the last time we lost a game or two on the spin).

It is a true measure of how far we have come that the rambling one has been so quiet for so long.

But I do have a degree of sympathy with your point old boy, but it still doesnt make any seeeensssssseeeeeee.

kirkrich

by kirkrich » 15 Sep 2007 22:54

Where were you when we were great?
Where were you when we were great???

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 15 Sep 2007 23:39

Rawlie19 Surprise surprise 3 defeats in a row and the biggest tit in the history of Reading tits (yes, he's a bigger tit than Uri Geller) comes crawling back onto the board. Would have been nice to have heard something positive from you in the past 2 years. Priiiiiiiiiick

Couldn't have put it better myself.

What a tit.

Royal Yank
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: A dry county in North Carolina... but close to the county line. WooHoo!

by Royal Yank » 15 Sep 2007 23:46

I for one am delighted to have the Dodgy one make an appearance - the lone voice of reason in a sea of insanity, as has always been the case. Top two or nothing. Pizza for the boys. You know it makes senseeeeeeee.

Honest.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 15 Sep 2007 23:47

Well, thank fcuk for that!!! Just when I thought that things were beginning to look bad, on comes that tit and predicts that we are in real trouble. Phew!!

Just think where we might be if his 'advice' had been followed and we'd signed Gary Alexander, or appointed Bassett as manager?

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 16 Sep 2007 01:31

This is absolutely top class satire from SDR :lol: . Frost, Cleese, Barker and co. would be pleased with this, smashing effort.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 16 Sep 2007 03:01

We should take a page out of City's "brick-by-brick" approach. Seven years steadily getting ready for promotion from the third tier. They knew when they weren't ready and held off until all the bricks were in place.

Seriously, though, I agree with Dodger that the Madman should splash the cash - buy some City players. Leroy Lita's pretty good, and I've heard they've a talented young RB called Golbourne. I notice Scott Murray's been making waves recently too. Typical Madejski though. Fulham beat us to the signing of Rosenior.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 16 Sep 2007 04:02

Hampshire Royal On comes that tit and predicts that we are in real trouble.

So you don't think we might be in trouble? Cos I don't think you actually refuted any of his points...
Last edited by Denver Royal on 16 Sep 2007 04:21, edited 2 times in total.

Fubar
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Fubar » 16 Sep 2007 04:11

Denver Royal
Hampshire Royal On comes that tit and predicts that we are in real trouble.

So you don't think we might be in trouble? Is that your point? Cos I don't think you actually refuted any of his points...

Thanks for the mammary....

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 16 Sep 2007 04:30

You are welcome. Great post. Very well done. Anyways, moving the discussion along...

So, uh, are you concerned at all then? At pretty much full strength, losing to a newly promoted team? You think its possible we could be in some trouble at all? What, you misssed the 'If we lose to Sunderland, then I might start to worry' posts?

Or are you one of those that actually want to get relegated cos it was more fun in the Championship?

fallen angel

by fallen angel » 16 Sep 2007 05:01

Im afraid hes right,we didnt buy and any idiot could see we would struggle.We have a lot to be grateful to Mr Mad,having been one who once saw us get relegated to the old fourth division,but its a different ball game now.We are not little old Reading any more so the sooner Uncle John finds his mega rich buyer the better.Cant say to much against Coppell,he can only work with the tools hes got.

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 16 Sep 2007 06:16

Hoorah! The proverbial bad penny has arrived.

frimleygreen_shotspur
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: between the old wheatsheaf and the rose and thistle

by frimleygreen_shotspur » 16 Sep 2007 08:16

has anyone ever seen sdr and frimmers in the same room?

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 16 Sep 2007 08:27

Well, I'm sorry that people missed my point. I was trying to be sarcastic. Of course we're in trouble!! My point was that EVERY prediction by that @sshole is wrong, so if he is predicting we will go down (like he did before last season) we won't. Nor will Brizzle go up, he's put the Dodger curse on them now.

As for me wanting us to get relegated, I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 16 Sep 2007 08:37

I thought the Borough Council had abandoned plans for the new SDR, guess that explains why we have the same old whining tit back suddenly....

Rob-Royal

by Rob-Royal » 16 Sep 2007 14:38

classic SDR and he must be rolling about on the floor with some of those responses....I don't think the word tit has ever been used so much..

Time to get the BT van back in action and track this tit downnnnnnn!

Oh yeah, everything he's said is accurate and we all hoped it wouldn't come to it before the season started because we trust in The Madman/Coppell - and why shouldn't we?

Still early doors, we can turn it around but perhaps this is just the wakeup call we needed and that further investment (regardless of risking the team togetherness) is required, not to mention the wage structure otherwise that team spirit togetherness will evapourate very quickly and Mr Mad's asset will be worth alot less! Something I can't see him allowing to happen.....

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 16 Sep 2007 14:48

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Daniella SDR is a tit, make no mistake, but a lot of that is hard to disagree with. We look like the whipping boys of the division this year.
SDR isn't a tit. He's just the senior fisherman on this board, who has been spot on predicting our imminent downfall every step of the way since the Division 2 days.

So a fisherman is someone who is right, no matter how many of their predictions/comments are wrong and, importantly, keeps making those comments, even though they are derided.

And that's meant to be clever?