City Flying as Royals are Diving

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 16 Sep 2007 14:54

all these threads seem to be putting everyone on a downer......for a bit of fun from some loyal royals check out

http://www.whitleystreetelite.co.uk

let me know what you think???

Semtex

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 16 Sep 2007 15:00

if only coppell read this messageboard

Didcot Royal 2

by Didcot Royal 2 » 16 Sep 2007 15:21

SDR - enough to make me reactivate my account after nearly two years!He's thrown the bait - and I'm hooked - but what a real ar*e he is!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 16 Sep 2007 15:27

semtex1871 www.whitleystreetelite.co.uk

let me know what you think???

Erm, extraordinary? :?

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 16 Sep 2007 20:27

floyd__streete This is absolutely top class satire from SDR :lol: . Frost, Cleese, Barker and co. would be pleased with this, smashing effort.

How dare you name him in such company?

He's Conference to their Premier League.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 16 Sep 2007 20:32

come off it Gordons, he's a breath of fresh air on here.

I disagree with most of it, but he has style.

more please, SDR

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 16 Sep 2007 20:33

Gordons Cumming
floyd__streete This is absolutely top class satire from SDR :lol: . Frost, Cleese, Barker and co. would be pleased with this, smashing effort.

How dare you name him in such company?

He's Conference to their Premier League.

I was satiring the satire 8)

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 16 Sep 2007 20:38

LUX come off it Gordons, he's a breath of fresh air on here.

I disagree with most of it, but he has style.

more please, SDR

You've all gone mad!!!!!!!!

Stop it. Stop massaging the guys ego.

It'll explode...............second thoughts. :wink:

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 16 Sep 2007 20:40

Sir Dodger Royal I reckon it's time Sir Dodger made a guest appearance on BBC Radio Berkshire.
You mean that hasn't been you texting in?

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 16 Sep 2007 21:19

Never think that he's just fishing and doesn't actually believe what he's saying. He does.

He thinks he's clever,
He thinks he's funny,
He thinks he's saying the 'truth' about RFC.

Look at what he;'s saying:

He seems to think that we need to spend lots of money of 'quality' players and pay them astronimical wages. Well, we're never going to be able to by Steven Gerrard or Ronaldinho, or indeed any really world class players. So what he's saying is that we should pay over the odds for quite good players, and still attract them with large wages. Does he mean we should pay (say) 6 mill on each player we buy, and from what he's saying we ought to replace the whole team. So that means 60 mill plus on players and wages of 11 * 40,000 a week. That's 440,000 per week or nearly 30,0000,000 pa. Of course, if he means we should just spend that sort of money replacing a few players, which ones? He never says. Either way we go, it is an absolute recipe for disaster. Like it or not, we are a small club and we could not sustain the sort of wages he's talking about.

Being a small club, we have got where we have (which when you've stood at Elm Park in a sub-2000 crowd watching sh1t football we have come a long way) by having a strong team spirit. If we start to bring in highly-paid probably foreign prima donnas, then that spirit will have about as much substance as Dodge's sanity.

Yes, we are in a bit of trouble at the moment, but we still have 40 games of the season to play. We still have the team spirit, and we have a good youth system which is beginning to bear real fruit. I believe (hope) that this is what will keep us up this year. If, however, the worst happens and we do go down, then we will be in a good position to seriously rebuild next season and make another sewrious challenge for promotion.

Think what you like about him, but Madejski is an excellent businessman. He is running the club in the correct way. He's not Risdale, and I hope that when he goes he won't be replaced by someone like that. Give me long term success over short term gain any day.

I'm sorry, Dodge, but if you're reading this i don't expect you for one minute to understand it, and even if you do you will only reply in that attempt at 12 year old humour that you seem to think is funny. Expect a serious discussion with Dodge? :lol:

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 16 Sep 2007 21:44

Hampshire Royal....where exactly did SDR say the club need to spend £60 million on players??? Why do people like you always drag Leeds and Peter Risdale into the equation all of the time???
As I have said before this is a very moderate board and most of us have the nouse to realise multi millions cannot and should not be spent on new players BUT we would think it sensible to improve/strengthen the squad each season because thats what all of the other Premiership clubs will be doing. Gradual strengthening still costs though both in transfer fees and wages. If the club cannot accept that then we will ultimately go down IMO...

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: City Flying as Royals are Diving

by Hampshire Royal » 16 Sep 2007 22:27

Sir Dodger Royal Sir Dodger Royal spot on as usual.

City are flying and look like replacing the Royals in the Premiership.

The Royals suffer from a tight fisted old **** of a Chairman who sets a wage cap which barely interests average Championship players.

I hate to say it but Coppell has also lost the plot by being the Madmans poodle and shouting *ollocks about not upsetting the spirit of his team by bringing in new blood.

What bloody spirit SDR hasn't seen much of it this season. The impression I get is that the players think they are world class and try to grab as much dosh as possible by refusing to sign new contracts. Well they can **** off as far as I am concernd You are only quality when you deliver season in and season out. One bloody season wonders just like Hampshire Royal. Praise the Lord young men for Dodger is back.

When we sign a player which is a rarity then Coppell plays them out of position. He lacks any confidence in making substitutions.

The Club is going backwards. We've spent about £1 million net. Look where it's got us ******* nowhere but a relegation spot.
Even Reading Officials are incapable of putting diesel in their bloody vehicles and wonder why they are stranded having filled up with unleaded petrol. What a bunch of *******

Sad tw*** just like the Madman who seems to want to bleed the Club dry. He must have been speaking to Doug Ellis.

Get this bloody shambles sorted. SDR is getting mad and I mean really madddddddddddddddddd

Get real or get Dodgered. You know it makes sense.

So without saying how many players we need, he has said that the current squad isn't up to it and needs to be replaced. Clearly buying Fae for 3 mill wasn't enough for him, so I suspect he wants us to spend the same sort of money that Sunlun spent on Jones who admittedly had a good game yesterday, but I believe he's peaked.

You can draw what conclusion you like from Dodge's statements, but believe me, he is saying what i said he said (if you know what I mean).

woodley_royal_124

by woodley_royal_124 » 16 Sep 2007 23:12

Denver Royal said
Or are you one of those that actually want to get relegated cos it was more fun in the Championship?

But at least the ST's were a bit cheaper then............... :lol:

Once were Biscuitmen

by Once were Biscuitmen » 17 Sep 2007 13:04

Hello Roger I bet the last few seasons of success have been tough on you, that every part of you has been yearning for some relative failure so you could resume your 'character' back on this board.

Perhaps you were also hoping that time would lead to everyone forgetting about your multiple user-names, your pretending to be your own son when caught out, and that wonderful tip on Gary Alexander.

You saddest of men.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

Re: City Flying as Royals are Diving

by Vision » 17 Sep 2007 13:12

Sir Dodger Royal Sir Dodger Royal spot on as usual.

Some crap

Anyone that refers to themselves in the 3rd person is a grade 1 chuff. I dont need to read any of the rest of your post.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 17 Sep 2007 13:24

As predicted by Hampshire Royalllllllllllll, Dodge's prediction that City would fly is now looking to be the complete bollox that was obvious to any right minded person. By predicting that they would do well, he put the Dodger curse on them and less than one day later they tumble from their top positionnnnnnnnnnnn.

Sort it out Dodgerrrrrrrrrrrr and I mean nowwwwwwwww.

Also, it looks good about his predictions for us. Roll on Saturdayyyyyyyy!!

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 17 Sep 2007 13:43

Attention seeking personality disorder, probably borderline Munchausen.

Kes

by Kes » 17 Sep 2007 14:26

2nd season syndrome.

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 17 Sep 2007 16:50

SDR = TWAT

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 17 Sep 2007 16:52

Where's Stryker?