Feyenoord tickets on sale online

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 10 Jul 2006 14:18

Drew_3 as we know the club dont go in for nice touches, so quit your yapping and either go or don't go, i for one will be there.

The board would be a bit quiet if everyone quit their yapping!

Needless to say, I won't be there...

premiership_bound

by premiership_bound » 10 Jul 2006 14:18

I bet Rushden & DIamonds fans are saying the same thing for having to pay £15 to watch a friendly v's Reading.

At the end of the day it is not a legal requirement you attend.

I will be going cause I've missed going to the footie. Which is why I am also going to Didcot.

Drew_3

by Drew_3 » 10 Jul 2006 14:23

premiership_bound I will be going cause I've missed going to the footie. Which is why I am also going to Didcot.

agree i have missed watching my beloved royals, and will also be at didcot.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 10 Jul 2006 14:30

Drew_3 as we know the club dont go in for nice touches, so quit your yapping and either go or don't go, i for one will be there.

Yessir, sorry sir, three bags full sir....

I won't be attending. Have better things to spend my time and money on.

Drew_3

by Drew_3 » 10 Jul 2006 14:36

Stranded

then thats fine its your choice i for one cant think of anything i woud rather spend my money and time on than another Reading fc game, cant wait.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 10 Jul 2006 14:38

Drew_3
Stranded

then thats fine its your choice i for one cant think of anything i woud rather spend my money and time on than another Reading fc game, cant wait.

That's fair enough. If this was a competitive game then I would have been there if possible.

Friendlies don't count as far as I'm concerned. Don't care if we're playing Feyernoord or Fisher Athletic.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 10 Jul 2006 14:42

premiership_bound I bet Rushden & DIamonds fans are saying the same thing for having to pay £15 to watch a friendly v's Reading.

At the end of the day it is not a legal requirement you attend.

I will be going cause I've missed going to the footie. Which is why I am also going to Didcot.

No but by putting a 20 royalty point bounty on the game the club are effectively blackmailing those who think they need the points for the real big games coming up to pay £16 for a training match.

If Feyenoord were such a top European name and these friendly games not such a waste of time and money then the club wouldn't need to push so hard to get the gate up.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 10 Jul 2006 15:00

bb0118 £16 to watch a top European side sounds a bargain to me.

against Feyenoord no less 8)

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 10 Jul 2006 15:00

Just forget about the game entirely and simply view it as an opportunity to buy 20 Royalty points for £16. It's what the club have done, after all.

Freddy
Hob Nob Regular

by Freddy » 10 Jul 2006 15:05

Will 20 points really make much difference?

It pushes me up from 550 to 570 points. I'd be surprised if it makes a scrap of difference as to what I am (or am not) eligible for.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 10 Jul 2006 15:35

Jay
Royal Lady
Jay Ticket booked, 20 points bagged (+ Star membership and 10 points on way) - Not bad, not bad at all.
but you're not exactly going to get very far with 30 royalty points Jay! :wink:

Season ticket renewed (Bday present from the old man) and away ST purchased too (Bday present from in laws - they're not all bad)

I couldn't afford to renew it myself, let alone an away ST as well. Doubt I'll be renewing either for the 2007/08 season though, unless we get a break with some of the debt but we're making ground, finally.

You can't "purchase" an away season ticket; you apply for one, then if accepted, you are billed for the cost of the away ticket as it gets sent to you.

So are your in-laws forking out approx £800 then? spread between August and May? What will they do, reimburse you the dosh?

Or are you, in fact, talking rubbish?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... tough one that.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 10 Jul 2006 15:41

Jay?

Bullshitting?

Never.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Feyenoord tickets on sale online

by Scarface » 10 Jul 2006 15:51

Dirk Gently
Scarface
riverroyal I have just checked my Royalty points and saw the Feyenoord tickets are on sale online to season ticket holders.

£16 adults. Not bad price really and 20 Royalty points!

I'm sorry £16 to watch a frienfly is a fcuking joke. This game should have been included in the £545 season ticket price.

You mean you'd rather have a £561 ST price?

No, it should be included in the £545.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 10 Jul 2006 16:08

Freddy Will 20 points really make much difference?

It pushes me up from 550 to 570 points. I'd be surprised if it makes a scrap of difference as to what I am (or am not) eligible for.

There will be a significant number of supporters that the 20 points could mean the difference between getting and not getting a ticket for the higher demand games.

If you think you are close to a potential cut off point in terms of allocation you'll probably need to buy the 20 points to keep you in the higher points bracket. That may or may not include you, but a lot of people won't want to take the gamble that these 20 points availble cost them an away ticket to Anfield or Old Trafford.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 10 Jul 2006 18:45

Platypuss Just forget about the game entirely and simply view it as an opportunity to buy 20 Royalty points for £16. It's what the club have done, after all.

Exactly. An utterly cynical and exploitative ploy from RFC.

This club has such a short term attitude these days. When the lean times come (and they will) and Madejski is begging us to bring a friend to fill the stadium, I shall remember the utter disdain they have treated us with over the last year and tell them to fukk right off.

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 10 Jul 2006 19:08

Jerry St Clair
Platypuss Just forget about the game entirely and simply view it as an opportunity to buy 20 Royalty points for £16. It's what the club have done, after all.

Exactly. An utterly cynical and exploitative ploy from RFC.

This club has such a short term attitude these days. When the lean times come (and they will) and Madejski is begging us to bring a friend to fill the stadium, I shall remember the utter disdain they have treated us with over the last year and tell them to fukk right off.

Nail hit firmly on head. This whole sorry affair is extremely unpleasant. Unfortunately, the big corporate RFC of the 21st century feels like a very different club to the one I loved in the 20th.

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 10 Jul 2006 21:33

Dirk Gently Tray all sorts of different combinations of postcode - either with/without spaces, and upper/lower case.

email the club, thats what i did :roll:

royalsteve

Re: Feyenoord tickets on sale online

by royalsteve » 10 Jul 2006 21:36

Scarface
riverroyal I have just checked my Royalty points and saw the Feyenoord tickets are on sale online to season ticket holders.

£16 adults. Not bad price really and 20 Royalty points!

I'm sorry £16 to watch a frienfly is a fcuking joke. This game should have been included in the £545 season ticket price.

thing is it costs the club money to stage the game....so they have to charge something......now we are in the top league, unfortunately £16 is seen a small charge...gulp!

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 10 Jul 2006 22:55

Mr Angry
Jay
Royal Lady
Jay Ticket booked, 20 points bagged (+ Star membership and 10 points on way) - Not bad, not bad at all.

Season ticket renewed (Bday present from the old man) and away ST purchased too (Bday present from in laws - they're not all bad)

I couldn't afford to renew it myself, let alone an away ST as well. Doubt I'll be renewing either for the 2007/08 season though, unless we get a break with some of the debt but we're making ground, finally.

You can't "purchase" an away season ticket; you apply for one, then if accepted, you are billed for the cost of the away ticket as it gets sent to you.

So are your in-laws forking out approx £800 then? spread between August and May? What will they do, reimburse you the dosh?

An outrageous attack on the integrity of a respected poster.

Jay

by Jay » 10 Jul 2006 23:44

Mr Angry
Jay
Royal Lady

My inlaws are paying for my away season ticket. Birthday is at the end of the month and they told me they would be more than happy to do this for my bday present, simple as that really. I have little idea how the payment method is done, that's down to the wife and them. :?

Platypuss, name what ever, or however many away games you like, and we'll meet up. :roll: