Nations League & Friendlies

167 posts
Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Nations League & Friendlies

by Theroyalbox » 19 Mar 2019 16:29

LWJ Out there for this, looking forward to it.

ENGEEERRRRLANDDDDD

Lads worth checking your emails, we just got a bunch of tickets for semis and final! keeemooon.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 19 Mar 2019 16:30

Pepe the Horseman
Theroyalbox
LWJ

Here ya go.

Tickets for the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals will go on sale to the general public via UEFA.com on Wednesday 30 January 2019 at 14:00CET.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-u ... 89642.html

. Pepe see above didn't know how to tag you both

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 19 Mar 2019 18:53

Theroyalbox
Pepe the Horseman
Theroyalbox

Here ya go.

Tickets for the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals will go on sale to the general public via UEFA.com on Wednesday 30 January 2019 at 14:00CET.

Thanks mate. I'm already IN for both cos I signed up to the England Away Supporters Club. Should be a cracking week!

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 20 Mar 2019 11:59

Pepe the Horseman
Theroyalbox
Pepe the Horseman Here ya go.

Thanks mate. I'm already IN for both cos I signed up to the England Away Supporters Club. Should be a cracking week!

Yeah, got mine too. Really excited now.

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ark Royal » 27 Mar 2019 13:45

Watched the US draw 1-1 with Chile last night and was impressed by Matt Miazga. Calm and composed on the ball throughout. Started off playing as the right CB in a flat back four and ended up in a back three as Chile dominated possession. Dealt particularly well with Chile's high press. Got a bit concerned late on as he seemed to be limping from a knock, but played the entire ninety minutes. Co-comm Taylor Twellman mentioned that he seemed to have grown as a player because of his involvement in a relegation battle at Reading!

Hendo
Hob Nob Regular

by Hendo » 28 Mar 2019 11:02

Ark Royal Watched the US draw 1-1 with Chile last night and was impressed by Matt Miazga. Calm and composed on the ball throughout. Started off playing as the right CB in a flat back four and ended up in a back three as Chile dominated possession. Dealt particularly well with Chile's high press. Got a bit concerned late on as he seemed to be limping from a knock, but played the entire ninety minutes. Co-comm Taylor Twellman mentioned that he seemed to have grown as a player because of his involvement in a relegation battle at Reading!

Thanks for that Ark, good to get a view of him against a good international side and to get a view of how he has improved since playing for us.

He has been playing on the right of Moore for us as well.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 28 Mar 2019 19:28

Ark Royal Watched the US draw 1-1 with Chile last night and was impressed by Matt Miazga. Calm and composed on the ball throughout. Started off playing as the right CB in a flat back four and ended up in a back three as Chile dominated possession. Dealt particularly well with Chile's high press. Got a bit concerned late on as he seemed to be limping from a knock, but played the entire ninety minutes. Co-comm Taylor Twellman mentioned that he seemed to have grown as a player because of his involvement in a relegation battle at Reading!

When I started reading this I thought "please don't say he got injured" and then.............

Hopefully it is only minor as he is very much a key player now in our survival battle.

167 posts