David Fox

yorkieroyal

David Fox

by yorkieroyal » 13 Apr 2011 21:12

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13069969.stm

City dropped to third with a draw at Watford on Tuesday, allowing Cardiff to climb up to second.
But 27-year-old Fox remains unconcerned, telling BBC Radio Norfolk: "No-one's put together a great run among the other sides".... Oh. I beg to differ, my Norwich playing friend..

BarrowBoyBouch

Re: David Fox

by BarrowBoyBouch » 13 Apr 2011 21:14

I just read that ....what a twat! :lol:

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 13 Apr 2011 21:17

Yeah hes going to get a surprise! Haven't cardiff won 3 now or is it only2? It's great we are under the radar though, bit if complacency between the other 3 that we are not in this.

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 13 Apr 2011 21:19

Under the radar - sweet. Surely he can't be that half soaked? Then again, when you hear some footballers being interviewed.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 13 Apr 2011 21:32

yorkieroyal http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13069969.stm

City dropped to third with a draw at Watford on Tuesday, allowing Cardiff to climb up to second.
But 27-year-old Fox remains unconcerned, telling BBC Radio Norfolk: "No-one's put together a great run among the other sides".... Oh. I beg to differ, my Norwich playing friend..

Christ, he doesn't take much notice of what's going on in his league. :|

7 in a row, mofo!

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 13 Apr 2011 21:34

roadrunner
yorkieroyal http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13069969.stm

Christ, he doesn't take much notice of what's going on in his league. :|

7 in a row, mofo!

Good - long may that continue (well, another five games anyway)

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 14 Apr 2011 07:57

I really oxf*rd hope the Norwich dont get promoted. I have nothing against them as a club but I have lived with a Norwich fan this year and whenever I try and have a discussion about football he just goes on and on and on and on about where they are in the league, how many points they have taken off us and how shit our fans our compared to theirs which he says makes my point not valid and will just shout me down. So I really hope we clinch that second spot from them on goal difference, would just put an even bigger smile on my face!

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 14 Apr 2011 08:46

1871 Royal I really oxf*rd hope the Norwich dont get promoted. I have nothing against them as a club but I have lived with a Norwich fan this year and whenever I try and have a discussion about football he just goes on and on and on and on about where they are in the league, how many points they have taken off us and how shit our fans our compared to theirs which he says makes my point not valid and will just shout me down. So I really hope we clinch that second spot from them on goal difference, would just put an even bigger smile on my face!

I get from that, that he owns your arse. Steal his cereal now, eat the remainder of his bread and drink the last of his milk.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 14 Apr 2011 10:46

The Rouge
1871 Royal I really oxf*rd hope the Norwich dont get promoted. I have nothing against them as a club but I have lived with a Norwich fan this year and whenever I try and have a discussion about football he just goes on and on and on and on about where they are in the league, how many points they have taken off us and how shit our fans our compared to theirs which he says makes my point not valid and will just shout me down. So I really hope we clinch that second spot from them on goal difference, would just put an even bigger smile on my face!

I get from that, that he owns your arse. Steal his cereal now, eat the remainder of his bread and drink the last of his milk.

Put salt and pepper in his orange juice. When he's about to go in the shower, unscrew the head and slip in an Oxo cube before putting it back on. That'll teach him.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 14 Apr 2011 10:49

I quite like the way Reading are sneaking into the mix understated as usual.

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 14 Apr 2011 11:03

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE!! With a guy I work with... such a bunch of arrogant fans. My Norwich friends keeps mentioning that Norwich are the only team to beat Bayern Munich at the Olympic Stadium or something... Christ let it go!

To be fair their average gate, home and away is better than ours - it's hardly the basis for such arrogance though.

I hate talking to him about the league too! I work with LOADS of Swindon fans, who are great to chat too, but not this Norwich lad.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 14 Apr 2011 11:07

rhroyal
The Rouge

Put salt and pepper in his orange juice. When he's about to go in the shower, unscrew the head and slip in an Oxo cube before putting it back on. That'll teach him.

Don't have the last of his milk. **** in it.

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 14 Apr 2011 11:13

Why don't you charge him an extra couple of quid to walk through the front door by exploiting a loophole in the ticketing regulations - and when he queries it simply lie to him about it?

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 14 Apr 2011 12:18

Without Grant Holt Norwich are nothing..........and considering the fat pcunt is likely to be out against Forest this weekend, they could well slip even further down the league :lol:

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 14 Apr 2011 12:23

I have to put up with Derby/Forest/Leicester fans where i work. been a good year cying as we beat them all away.

torbayroyal

by torbayroyal » 14 Apr 2011 12:54

Stuka I quite like the way Reading are sneaking into the mix understated as usual.
skipper

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE!! With a guy I work with... such a bunch of arrogant fans. My Norwich friends keeps mentioning that Norwich are the only team to beat Bayern Munich at the Olympic Stadium or something... Christ let it go! In 1913 Reading toured Italy and beat Genoa 4–2 and A.C. Milan 5–0, so that must make us favourites to go up.

To be fair their average gate, home and away is better than ours - it's hardly the basis for such arrogance though.

I hate talking to him about the league too! I work with LOADS of Swindon fans, who are great to chat too, but not this Norwich lad.

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 14 Apr 2011 13:00

skipper To be fair their average gate, home and away is better than ours - it's hardly the basis for such arrogance though.

That's because there's oxf*rd all esle to do in Norwich except shag your sister.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 14 Apr 2011 13:02

Svlad Cjelli
skipper To be fair their average gate, home and away is better than ours - it's hardly the basis for such arrogance though.

That's because there's oxf*rd all esle to do in Norwich except shag your sister.

Skipper's sister is pretty hot tbf (albeit rather tired these days).

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 14 Apr 2011 13:12

Kill him

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 14 Apr 2011 13:58

Sorry, but who is this bloke?? Genuinely, who is he?? And why is he even being asked for an opinion?? He is clearly just another average journeyman footballer with candy floss for brains, and if he doesn't know that we have put together a bit of a run, so what?? Ignorance is bliss which is probably why he is so content at the moment.