Absolute disgarce

192 posts
Z175
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Absolute disgarce

by Z175 » 16 May 2011 09:45

super darren caskey ...i wouldnt condone are ones about hillsborough,hysel or munich where people actually lost their lives...

Agreed that Hillsborough and Heysel are below the belt....

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 16 May 2011 09:49

super darren caskey Im sure we are not the first fans to do this to him and we wont be the last.Im sure hes a bit hardened to fans chants by now and more than likely expects them everytime he comes out the tunnel.It dont make it right but...its just the way it is,hes a public figure.The only type of chants i wouldnt condone are ones about hillsborough,hysel or munich where people actually lost their lives.We rarely play liverpool or man utd(untill next season)but i am sure reading fans wouldnt stoop that low.

What about the Sol Campbell chants that Spurs fans were prosecuted for?

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 16 May 2011 09:53

Svlad Cjelli
super darren caskey Im sure we are not the first fans to do this to him and we wont be the last.Im sure hes a bit hardened to fans chants by now and more than likely expects them everytime he comes out the tunnel.It dont make it right but...its just the way it is,hes a public figure.The only type of chants i wouldnt condone are ones about hillsborough,hysel or munich where people actually lost their lives.We rarely play liverpool or man utd(untill next season)but i am sure reading fans wouldnt stoop that low.

That was ridiculous. Assuming hes straight how that was considered homophobic I do not know.

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 16 May 2011 09:59

Z175
Svlad Cjelli

That was ridiculous. Assuming hes straight how that was considered homophobic I do not know.

I think they threw in some racist chants also

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 16 May 2011 10:01

Z175
Svlad Cjelli

I believe the words to the effect of "You're a Judas c*nt and we hope to see you hanging from a tree with HIV" It fitted together more and rhymed a little.

Perhaps this thread is an overreaction to chants on Friday, but there's no point in trying to defend that one.

Allyh84

by Allyh84 » 16 May 2011 10:08

Haha I love this "our fans are so shit" rubbish after every home match. There were probably loads who never go who went on Friday, plus we're the home side. Away fans are louder than home fans - fact. I'm looking forward to everyone praising our fans when we comfortably outsing Cardiff on Tuesday btw. :D

watfordroyal

by watfordroyal » 16 May 2011 11:51

The DJ chant was originated from y24 and failed, tried again a little later and a few more folk joined in, but not many. (with one bearded chap among others shouting it down!)
It's strange how this was heard around the ground, yet folk on here saying we weren't very loud! :?

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 16 May 2011 14:24

watfordroyal The DJ chant was originated from y24 and failed, tried again a little later and a few more folk joined in, but not many. (with one bearded chap among others shouting it down!)
It's strange how this was heard around the ground, yet folk on here saying we weren't very loud! :?

I didnt hear it at all from Y23

davis69

by davis69 » 16 May 2011 15:41

You lot still crying about a naughty chant

The Glory Days :(

by The Glory Days :( » 16 May 2011 16:35

cliffroyal Well i sit or rather should say stand with The Cap...... and we looked at each other in total shock of what we were listening to.... i don't want to be associated with fans that think its on to sing/chant such stuff! We are the first to get up and give some banter towards the away fans...... it was a shame, as other than that, it was a great atmosphere to be involved in last night.

Then go watch another team ... any team in the country? Oh wait you will hear more of that. Worse things are shouted all over the country from united singing about Bill Shankly to Liverpool singing about the Busby babes dying! It happens. Too many of the Reading fans are prawn sandwich brigade. Get off your high horses ! It's fine to sing about stabbing Swindon fans but to say somebody is a paedo :shock: oh dearyy

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 16 May 2011 16:48

One is an abstract.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 May 2011 18:47

The Glory Days \":(\"
cliffroyal Well i sit or rather should say stand with The Cap...... and we looked at each other in total shock of what we were listening to.... i don't want to be associated with fans that think its on to sing/chant such stuff! We are the first to get up and give some banter towards the away fans...... it was a shame, as other than that, it was a great atmosphere to be involved in last night.

Then go watch another team ... any team in the country? Oh wait you will hear more of that. Worse things are shouted all over the country from united singing about Bill Shankly to Liverpool singing about the Busby babes dying! It happens. Too many of the Reading fans are prawn sandwich brigade. Get off your high horses ! It's fine to sing about stabbing Swindon fans but to say somebody is a paedo :shock: oh dearyy

You really don't get it do you?
I'm surprised you didn't think to taunt Halsey about his cancer battle as well.
Fecking idiots. :evil:

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 16 May 2011 19:03

Is this thread still going??

Get over it.

Amongst the sheep

by Amongst the sheep » 16 May 2011 19:13

I had a ticket in Y25 and could plainly hear the singing as they were all singing it around me, it ranks alongside the stabbing of Swindon fans song as being totally inappropriate. The majority of these so called fans spent most of the game gesticulating and looking at the Cardiff fans. Cardiff had their own who did the same thing. I'm all for banter and supporting your team but some people seem unable to grasp the boundaries of this.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 May 2011 19:37

Z175
super darren caskey ...i wouldnt condone are ones about hillsborough,hysel or munich where people actually lost their lives...

Agreed that Hillsborough and Heysel are below the belt....

+1

A particularly nasty case of this is going on in GF atm.

Readingfc50

by Readingfc50 » 16 May 2011 19:43

Royal Lady
The Glory Days

ey ey ey calm down calm down

Yahoops

by Yahoops » 16 May 2011 20:42

Royal Lady
The Glory Days

+1

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 16 May 2011 20:45

It isn't just that these people are a disgrace to RFC, they are a disgrace to the human race. Absolute and total scum.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 May 2011 20:54

Royal Lady
The Glory Days

To busy taunting him about being a sh*t ref.

Blue_White_Blood

by Blue_White_Blood » 16 May 2011 20:55

What a load of rubbish!!! its a football game, it happens put up with it or don't come and watch, simple!!!

192 posts