Celebrity Fan gives support to Royals

Jimmy the Tree

Celebrity Fan gives support to Royals

by Jimmy the Tree » 29 May 2011 17:17

Kate Middleton, star of the award winning pseudo reality show ‘The Only Way is Windsor’, gave her support to Reading FC in their £90 million match at Wembley Stadium tomorrow.

I’ve always been a big Royals fan, the first poster I had on my walls was the 1994 season team. I was at Wembley with my Mum and Dad for play-off final. I cried all the way back home. I’m just a middle class girl who likes to shop in Waitrose, so obviously Reading’s the team for me.

Kate (29), who shot to fame with her sister Pippa after last months shock wedding show, confessed there was a misunderstanding when she first met fellow show regular, Billy.

When I met Billy he said he was a Royal, and I assumed he was in the reserves, he had the car and money. It wasn’t until later, when I found out the money was his Granny’s and the Aston Martin his Dad’s, that he admitted he was actually only a member of some minor European monarchy.
By that time it was too late, and I had already got Max Clifford working on the wedding

I’ll be at the match tomorrow roaring on the boys. Me and the girls will be wearing tight low cut tops, bouncing around trying to get on the telly. I need the publicity after Pippa showed me up.

Her sister Pippa (27), managed to grab the attention during the special cast wedding episode. The interest gained many new viewers from men who previously didn’t give a tinker’s cuss.

Dan James is one such convert.
I found myself with an unexpected holiday and my Misses was watching it. At first I just stayed in the room and kept quiet, otherwise she would have found jobs for me. It appeared to be some ghastly, Jordan inspired, wedding. All stupid costumes and horse drawn carriages. Then I saw Pippa in that tight dress and I was hooked. I remember thinking ‘All that needs is my teeth marks’.

Kate is obviously wishing for a Royals victory, but admits there are complications.
"I’ve just moved to North Wales, so I’m worried what the local might do if Swansea lose. There is a Wicker Man going up in a nearby field, and I don’t think it’s for some dodgy new age music festival.

She denied that she pulled the wedding stunt to draw attention away from the fact that she refused to ‘Vejazzel’.

Billy may not be a professional football, but he’s got a good future in his family firm. He’ll do until Matt Mills gets his act together and comes calling. Anyway nobody comes near my lady garden with Diamante”.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Celebrity Fan gives support to Royals

by Stuka » 09 Jan 2012 20:42

Happy 30th Birthday to Princess Kate

Up the Royals!

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 09 Jan 2012 21:47

Pretty sure shes not a football fan...let alone a Reading fan but obviously the article is taking the piss.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 09 Jan 2012 22:26

FiNeRaIn Pretty sure shes not a football fan...let alone a Reading fan but obviously the article is taking the piss.

Nice one Columbo

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 09 Jan 2012 23:16

Pepe the Horseman
FiNeRaIn Pretty sure shes not a football fan...let alone a Reading fan but obviously the article is taking the piss.

Nice one Columbo

Twice the man you'll ever be

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 10 Jan 2012 03:43

Do seem to remember her family have been at the Mad Stad a few times, chums with Sir John who went to the wedding.

Only celeb I've ever seen at the game is Chris Tarrant who sat behind me for the Burnley play-off semi-final. Left 10 minutes early, pLOLastic.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 10 Jan 2012 08:24

Wimb Only celeb I've ever seen at the game is Chris Tarrant who sat behind me for the Burnley play-off semi-final. Left 10 minutes early, pLOLastic.

I remember him confessing his undying love for the Royals when we were in the Prem. NEVER saw him in the 30 years before and bearing in mind before our hour in the spot light it was a toss up between Felix Bowness and Ian Gillan as our celebrity fan (and miniscule attendances of the early 80's) I'm sure that I would have known of his RFC affections prior to this time.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 10 Jan 2012 08:27

Saw him at the playoff final. I sang "Tarrant, give us a song", and he said "SHUT UP!"

Miserable git

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 10 Jan 2012 08:33

Nice guy, spoke to me twice last season on way for his HT bovril, asked why we always have to do things the hard way after we drew the first game with Cardiff in Semi's.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 10 Jan 2012 09:04

Pepe the Horseman

Nice one Columbo

Yes thanks for that

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 10 Jan 2012 09:20

URZZZZZZZZ Saw him at the playoff final. I sang "Tarrant, give us a song", and he said "SHUT UP!"

Miserable git

Sounds like quite a witty bloke.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Jan 2012 10:44

FiNeRaIn
Pepe the Horseman

Nice one Columbo

Twice the man you'll ever be

He says whilst hidden behind a computer screen.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 10 Jan 2012 11:14

Don't suppose we'll see George Michael in the East Stand for a while - not until he's feeling fully recovered at any rate.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 10 Jan 2012 11:44

Harpers So Solid Crew Nice guy, spoke to me twice last season on way for his HT bovril, asked why we always have to do things the hard way after we drew the first game with Cardiff in Semi's.

Certainly had a ST in the WSU during the BR years - sorry, months :D

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 10 Jan 2012 12:29

Wimb Only celeb I've ever seen at the game is Chris Tarrant who sat behind me for the Burnley play-off semi-final. Left 10 minutes early, pLOLastic.

Fair play to him for sticking around that long - H+P walked out at 2-0 down

No Hoops
Hob Nob Regular

by No Hoops » 10 Jan 2012 13:18

The Cheese and Wine Theif was a "Fan" in the Prem days.

Tarrant's dad is a life long royal and goes every game. I'm pretty sure CT came before the Prem years.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 10 Jan 2012 13:36

When I lived in London I used to listen to Capital and not once did he mention he was a Ding fan, even though he used to banter about footy with Jonathon Pierce who would always go on about being a Brizzle City fan.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 10 Jan 2012 13:59

No Hoops The Cheese and Wine Theif was a "Fan" in the Prem days.

Tarrant's dad is a life long royal and goes every game. I'm pretty sure CT came before the Prem years.

Tarrant senior died in 2005...

Red
Hob Nob Regular

by Red » 10 Jan 2012 15:50

Pepe the Horseman

Nice one Columbo

Pack up the wheelchair Ironside

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 10 Jan 2012 18:12

Maguire

Fair play to him for sticking around that long - H+P walked out at 2-0 down

The team walked out at kick off