Brian: The right decision?

3714 posts

Have the club done the right thing to sack Brian today?

Yes
51%
No
40%
Not sure
9%

Total votes: 568
AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Brian: The right decision?

by AirRaidSiren » 11 Jan 2014 21:58

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 11 Jan 2014 22:48

Man Friday
Platypuss
Tony Le Mesmer 13 years at Reading Football Club and the 2nd most successful manager we have ever had.

I've been LOLing at LOLeeds for far LOLonger than that.

And I've been LOLing at you for even longer than that you illiterate gimp.

That doesn't even make sense. :|

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jan 2014 00:38

McDermott looked like a man who expects the sack in his post-match interview.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Jan 2014 01:28

Ian Royal McDermott looked like a man who expects the sack in his post-match interview.

Is that a good thing?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jan 2014 02:03

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 12 Jan 2014 03:26

Hahahahahahahahaha

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 12 Jan 2014 03:27

leon
Ian Royal McDermott looked like a man who expects the sack in his post-match interview.

Is that a good thing?

Brilliant thing

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jan 2014 11:40

leon

Is that a good thing?

Never a good thing to see a manager you like looking like he's a dead man walking. Although the sooner he's out of Leeds and at a more likeable club the better.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 12 Jan 2014 12:08

Ian Royal Never a good thing to see a manager you like looking like he's a dead man walking. Although the sooner he's out of Leeds and at a more likeable club the better.

It's interesting - Leeds fans are having the same debate about a relatively new manager as we are with Adkins - style, selections,signings, substitutions, formations and they are only 4 points off the play-offs. And they put in a shocking away performance at Sheff Weds? Sound familiar?

Also there's a debate on the Leeds forums around Rodolph Austin, which feels very familiar to his continued selections of Ledge last season.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 12 Jan 2014 13:25

Ian Royal
leon

Is that a good thing?

Never a good thing to see a manager you like looking like he's a dead man walking. Although the sooner he's out of Leeds and at a more likeable club the better.

Yes, but hates McDermott because he replaced his man-crush Brendan Rodgers, as if McDermott caused him to be sacked. Many appear to hate Adkins because of similar logic too - they didn't want him replaced so they hate his replacement.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 12 Jan 2014 13:29

It will be sad if McDermott gets the sack from Leeds but I will spare a big laugh for Jimmy 'I'm on strike/injured' Kebe who will have followed him to Leeds, only to see lightning strike twice!

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 12 Jan 2014 13:42

Royalee
leon

Is that a good thing?

Brilliant thing

:|

Nice to see that you respect a great servant to our football club.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Jan 2014 13:56

Royalee isn't a proper Reading fan so he doesn't respect the club or people like Sir Steve and Brian. He even laughed at the inclusion of yesterday's goal scorer but was proven wrong.

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 12 Jan 2014 13:59

sandman Royalee isn't a proper Reading fan so he doesn't respect the club or people like Sir Steve and Brian. He even laughed at the inclusion of yesterday's goal scorer but was proven wrong.

It's because he knows nothing about football.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Jan 2014 14:00

sandman Royalee isn't a proper Reading fan so he doesn't respect the club or people like Sir Steve and Brian. He even laughed at the inclusion of yesterday's goal scorer but was proven wrong.

Our baltic Baresi will have the last laugh.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 12 Jan 2014 14:16

LoyalRoyalFan

Yeah, I'm the one who knows nothing - the man people like yourselves wanted sacked on here beats us in the Playoff Final and ends up managing one of the biggest clubs in Europe, McDermott loses 2-0 to Rochdale leading to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHuMz0S7lk before they get spanked in their local derby, are below us in the league and I'M wrong. :lol:

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 12 Jan 2014 14:18

Royalee
LoyalRoyalFan

Yeah, I'm the one who knows nothing - the man people like yourselves wanted sacked on here beats us in the Playoff Final and ends up managing one of the biggest clubs in Europe, McDermott loses 2-0 to Rochdale leading to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHuMz0S7lk before they get spanked in their local derby, are below us in the league and I'M wrong. :lol:

I never said I wanted Rodgers sacked, so stop making stuff up.

You said, and I quote, that it was a 'brilliant thing' that McDermott could be unemployed in the near future. Brian is a legend at this club, and all you can do is hark on about how Rodgers got lucky at Swansea.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 12 Jan 2014 14:26

And there you have it - the manager with superior achievements is 'lucky' and Brian is a 'legend' despite achieving one promotion and being 90% responsible for a relegation. Legend is banded about far too easily these days - he did a great job getting a limited group of players to overperform for a season, but his long term coaching and management skills are extremely lacking. Double standards as usual for McDermott apologists - anyway, we should be getting behind our current manager which is exactly what I did yesterday despite not being a proper Reading fan.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 12 Jan 2014 15:02

Royalee
leon

Is that a good thing?

Brilliant thing

You sick bastard. I'm really glad I don't know you in real life. You come across as one sick fukked-up cumt.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 12 Jan 2014 16:32

Royalee And there you have it - the manager with superior achievements is 'lucky' and Brian is a 'legend' despite achieving one promotion and being 90% responsible for a relegation. Legend is banded about far too easily these days - he did a great job getting a limited group of players to overperform for a season, but his long term coaching and management skills are extremely lacking. Double standards as usual for McDermott apologists - anyway, we should be getting behind our current manager which is exactly what I did yesterday despite not being a proper Reading fan.

This doesn't excuse your McD hate .... he did an awful lot for the club and you can't blame him for his failings. I thought it was right decision to sack him last season but still hold him in great regard and wouldn't like seeing him sacked.

3714 posts