Opposition fans back from the game

4486 posts
Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 16:36

Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal I don't watch sky. It's not something I've made a special effort to remember, no. I'm not really interested. Not sure why this seems to be confusing you.

It's just constantly mentioned and we played them about 3 months ago at the City Ground, where it was also constantly mentioned. I'm starting to worry about you Ian.

Some of us have more important or interesting things to think about than where Coventry City play football.

Well you've just spent all day discussing it.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2021 16:44

Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871
It's just constantly mentioned and we played them about 3 months ago at the City Ground, where it was also constantly mentioned. I'm starting to worry about you Ian.

Some of us have more important or interesting things to think about than where Coventry City play football.

No, I've spent all day doing more tedious things and occasionally logged in to see you're still struggling with it.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 16:47

Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal Some of us have more important or interesting things to think about than where Coventry City play football.

No, I've spent all day doing more tedious things and occasionally logged in to see you're still struggling with it.

I enjoy talking about Coventry City stadium moves. You're the one claiming not to be obsessed with it whilst struggling not to talk about for 5 minutes. Give it a rest.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 20 Jan 2021 17:47

Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871
And you've missed every mention of landlord vs tennant derby on sky? and every mention of exiled Cov every time they play?

I don't watch sky. It's not something I've made a special effort to remember, no. I'm not really interested. Not sure why this seems to be confusing you.

Why were we playing them in Nottingham?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Jan 2021 17:53

URZZZZ
Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal I don't watch sky. It's not something I've made a special effort to remember, no. I'm not really interested. Not sure why this seems to be confusing you.

:lol:

oxf*rd sake Jager, don't you watch sky or remember all the posts about them being exiles form the game just a couple of months ago. You're such a div.

:roll:

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 17:54

URZZZZ
Jagermesiter1871

Jeez stop talking about Coventry's stadium. No one cares. I have more important things to remember. 8)

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 20 Jan 2021 20:04

I came here for a report on the opposition fans, and all I got was usual Nobbers fightin'

Don't ever change Hob Nob.

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 20 Jan 2021 20:15

Jagermesiter1871 https://twitter.com/CursedEFL/status/1351633026992775169?s=20

Heres the tweet. They're going to do us in cause we're not very good. And we're rubbish :lol:

Comments like that really do confuse me.

Do any fans really only judge a team on the one game a season they see? Because we all watch various highlight programmes and get to see all the clamour on social media if a player or a team do well. We know how well or good another team really are, even if we catch them on an off day.

Yes they deservedly beat us, yes we played poorly that night, but, we've been strong all season, bar one wobble.

We have the most in-demand teenager in Europe, the 3rd highest scorer in the league, and the second-highest goals scored. Opened the season with an incredible 10 games (that's 1/5th of the whole season) which included the entire league system tightest defence.

I mean... we're not a bad team, by any stretch of the imagination, and crucially, we've played good football. So good Sky want a piece of us.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 20 Jan 2021 21:03

skipper

Heres the tweet. They're going to do us in cause we're not very good. And we're rubbish :lol:

Do any fans really only judge a team on the one game a season they see? Because we all watch various highlight programmes and get to see all the clamour on social media if a player or a team do well. We know how well or good another team really are, even if we catch them on an off day.

Yes they deservedly beat us, yes we played poorly that night, but, we've been strong all season, bar one wobble.

We have the most in-demand teenager in Europe, the 3rd highest scorer in the league, and the second-highest goals scored. Opened the season with an incredible 10 games (that's 1/5th of the whole season) which included the entire league system tightest defence.

I mean... we're not a bad team, by any stretch of the imagination, and crucially, we've played good football. So good Sky want a piece of us.

Don`t think SKY want a piece of us- think they want the whole of us :wink:

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 20 Jan 2021 21:03

skipper I came here for a report on the opposition fans, and all I got was usual Nobbers fightin'

Ian just ruins every thread.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 20 Jan 2021 22:31

Jagermesiter1871
skipper I came here for a report on the opposition fans, and all I got was usual Nobbers fightin'

Perhaps he needs to be "sent to Coventry"

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 20 Jan 2021 22:45

morganb
Jagermesiter1871

Or should that be "sent to Birmingham" ( i wonder if he knows that previously they played at Northampton in 13/14)

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Jan 2021 07:23

Royals and Racers
morganb
Jagermesiter1871

Or should that be "sent to Birmingham" ( i wonder if he knows that previously they played at Northampton in 13/14)

He isn't a real football fan so no he doesn't

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 21 Jan 2021 07:44

Can we give all this internal tribalism a rest, guys?

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 21 Jan 2021 09:25

skipper
We have the most in-demand teenager in Europe

When did we sign Giovanni Reyna?

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 21 Jan 2021 09:30

SCIAG
skipper

We promoted him through our youth ranks

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 21 Jan 2021 09:41

SCIAG
skipper

Is he the most in demand? I thought it was that Camavinga fella.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 21 Jan 2021 11:00

From Despair To Where? Can we give all this internal tribalism a rest, guys?

Ian's an op.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 21 Jan 2021 11:28

skipper

They didn't deservedly beat us - we pretty much outplayed them but they outscored us.

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 21 Jan 2021 15:25

Royalwaster
skipper

They didn't deservedly beat us - we pretty much outplayed them but they outscored us.

Let's not be pedantic about who thinks what. They took their chances, we didn't. They deserved to beat us, because they took their chances, and we didn't. From memory, we finished the game strong but started weakly? Which we've been known to do this season...

4486 posts