Opposition fans back from the game

4486 posts
super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by super darren caskey » 13 Feb 2021 20:01

Millwall fans are not happy with our commentators,they want to "stick a nut" on Tim Dellor

Adi called their goalkeeper a clown

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co ... ors.46941/

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 13 Feb 2021 20:35

super darren caskey Millwall fans are not happy with our commentators,they want to "stick a nut" on Tim Dellor

In fairness Tim Dellor is a tit. One of his comments today that they're fairly highlighting is "surely we need to get 2 goals and then bring on the kids". I thought it was a really stupid and weird remark at the time considering we were far from bossing and were only 1:0 up. Could certainly understand why as an oppo fan you would pissed off and find it disrespectful.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 13 Feb 2021 20:37

super darren caskey Millwall fans are not happy with our commentators,they want to "stick a nut" on Tim Dellor

I`m not clicking on that but they are right on both counts. Adi could have given them all the ammunition they needed in the second half if they were made aware of it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 13 Feb 2021 20:48

Was there no Away Commentary for them today then?

I must admit, today's 'effort' from TD & MG made be hanker after the BBC Radio Stoke commentator & pundit!

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 13 Feb 2021 21:11

RoyalBlue

I must admit, today's 'effort' from TD & MG made be hanker after the BBC Radio Stoke commentator & pundit!

Rubbish they were spot on.

Whisky lion said

"His attempt to save that essentially weak shot/pass was utterly pathetic.

In fact, there was no attempt.

Very, very poor. Sorry, but their commentators have valid point".

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 13 Feb 2021 22:36

karbota
RoyalBlue

Whisky lion said

I'm not talking about just that. I'm talking about their ridiculously blinkered & biased commentary (yes it's great they support the team but don't go ridiculously OTT), inability to distinguish between players they watch week in week out, their lack of knowledge of the laws of the game, their failure to use the aids available to them i.e. keep one eye on the iFollow/Sky coverage for replays, Mick Gooding's lack of preparation - on more than one occasion he hasn't even got the team sheet in advance etc.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 13 Feb 2021 22:58

RoyalBlue
karbota
RoyalBlue

Whisky lion said

I'm not talking about just that. I'm talking about their ridiculously blinkered & biased commentary (yes it's great they support the team but don't go ridiculously OTT), inability to distinguish between players they watch week in week out, their lack of knowledge of the laws of the game, their failure to use the aids available to them i.e. keep one eye on the iFollow/Sky coverage for replays, Mick Gooding's lack of preparation - on more than one occasion he hasn't even got the team sheet in advance etc.

I've always found them very professional, passionate,, extremely knowledgeable, unbiased and sometimes quite humorous. If you dislike them so much why didn't you switch over to Millwall commentary?.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Feb 2021 23:50

RoyalBlue
karbota
RoyalBlue

Whisky lion said

Oh for fcuks sake you've been moaning on here for as long as I can remember. That's quite a long time.

Give it a fcuking rest.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Feb 2021 23:51

You fcuking moaning twat.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 13 Feb 2021 23:56

karbota
RoyalBlue
karbota

Whisky lion said

I've always found them very professional, passionate,, extremely knowledgeable, unbiased and sometimes quite humorous. If you dislike them so much why didn't you switch over to Millwall commentary?.

I feel like Tim was being weird today. Usually he's pretty self depreciating but today, as I mentioned earlier, he was talking about bringing kids on in the first half. :shock:

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 14 Feb 2021 00:03

leon You fcuking moaning twat.

I'm a big fan of post about the issue then pause for breath and go back and just insult the poster

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Feb 2021 00:07

BR0B0T
leon You fcuking moaning twat.

I'm a big fanny

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 14 Feb 2021 01:06

karbota
RoyalBlue
karbota

Whisky lion said

Due to Covid only limited comentaters are allowed radio London had Tim and Mick for. Both Brentford and Millwall.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 14 Feb 2021 10:51

RoyalBlue
karbota
RoyalBlue

Whisky lion said

On more than one occasion it has been said that Team Sheets are not given out at the moment. It just might be something to do with helping to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, don't you think?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 14 Feb 2021 11:17

The Royal Forester
RoyalBlue
karbota

Whisky lion said

On more than one occasion it has been said that Team Sheets are not given out at the moment. It just might be something to do with helping to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, don't you think?

Does Mick not have access to the internet an hour before the game like everyone else? Or a production team who could tell him the team and he could write it down?

Felt91

by Felt91 » 14 Feb 2021 11:27

I’m not a fan of Mick, he’s a little bit before my era of watching reading despite going from 6years old. I find he’s a yes man and doesn’t really offer much of an opinion. Mayb it’s because I don’t have the connection of watching him play but much prefer someone more recent and hear some different stories. Live to hear Dave kitson (loves his own opinion) or someone around that successful period

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 14 Feb 2021 12:40

They’re unlistenable. I can only imagine how much they’d annoy an opposition fan

Half Horse
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Half Horse » 14 Feb 2021 12:41

Jackson Corner
karbota
RoyalBlue

Due to Covid only limited comentaters are allowed radio London had Tim and Mick for. Both Brentford and Millwall.

Tim and Mick are most definitely limited!

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 14 Feb 2021 12:52

Hunty in mid week was a breath of fresh air even if he is mental :lol:

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 14 Feb 2021 14:18

Half Horse
Jackson Corner
karbota

Tim and Mick are most definitely limited!

:D
Beat me to it

4486 posts