Reading vs Oman?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: comfortable win for palace

by Ian Royal » 11 Sep 2013 16:55

paddy20 I see Palace had a comfortable 2-0 win against Oman last night.Palace's team included reserves and some of those that did not make the squad. This time last year we would have been expected to beat Palace comfortably. Think we have to accept we are no longer promotion contenders but in transition with little likelihood of strengthening the squad in January. For those of us that can remember the old Reading then our main aim will be to stabilise the team to stay in the champ. What a shame!

Do bore off.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Sep 2013 16:59

snooooooore

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 11 Sep 2013 17:03

Mods, euthanize this man.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 11 Sep 2013 17:06

paddy20 I see Palace had a comfortable 2-0 win against Oman last night.Palace's team included reserves and some of those that did not make the squad. This time last year we would have been expected to beat Palace comfortably. Think we have to accept we are no longer promotion contenders but in transition with little likelihood of strengthening the squad in January. For those of us that can remember the old Reading then our main aim will be to stabilise the team to stay in the champ. What a shame!

Agreed.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 11 Sep 2013 17:08

^ Proof that this is an awful thread

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 11 Sep 2013 17:10

Let's put this in perspective. Oman were playing their second game in 4 days whilst Palace have had a 10 day rest,
For those of us who remember the old Reading, training is still at Prospect Park, a crowd of 10k is an absolute miracle and Michael Gilkes still can't cross the ball.

El Diablo

by El Diablo » 11 Sep 2013 18:43

Is this the last throes of the mongfest?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Sep 2013 18:45

Well unlike the rest of you classless bunch I'd like to congratulate Palace on their historic win.
Last edited by sandman on 11 Sep 2013 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 11 Sep 2013 18:50

How dare you point out facts?

I do agree the whole saga is boring though. Yes we screwed up in the Prem, yes we've screwed up since then and yes we're screwing up right now. Poor old Adkins cheated into coming here bla bla bla. Poor old Reading fans cheated into believing we'd do better. Boring. We all get the message.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 11 Sep 2013 21:37

2 world wars, 1 world cup

How dare you point out facts?

I do agree the whole saga is boring though. Yes we screwed up in the Prem, yes we've screwed up since then and yes we're screwing up right now. Poor old Adkins cheated into coming here bla bla bla. Poor old Reading fans cheated into believing we'd do better. Boring. We all get the message.

Ummm boring but true. I cant get over it sorry. I must get out more and do an evening course or something