FAO Pitch Invading twats

322 posts
Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

Re: FAO Pitch Invading twats

by Cureton's Volley » 04 May 2014 23:48

Some of you lot should write for the Chronicle, your outrage is palpable :?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 May 2014 23:49

why?

do explain CV

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 04 May 2014 23:49

Cureton's Volley Some of you lot should write for the Chronicle, your outrage is palpable :?

The outrage has worn off for me somewhat. It's more just total embarrassment. :lol:

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 05 May 2014 00:07

I have no outrage, for me it was amusing and left me wishing I had a "facepalm" placard with me.......

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 05 May 2014 07:57

MmmMonsterMunch Fcuking right they deserve it. The most embarrassing thing I've ever seen since supporting Reading full stop. I would wager that nothing else will ever top it TBH.

On the positive side, it probably won't ever happen again.

Rumblesticks were more embarrassing. "Bring it on" was more embarrassing. That Arsenal league cup game was more embarrassing. The "Judus" placards were much more embarrassing.

So a few people are making a few jokes at our expense and taking the piss, it's really no big deal. It will all be forgotten about in a week if we just let ourselves be part of the fun and not get too prissy about it.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 05 May 2014 08:23

Avon Royal
MmmMonsterMunch Fcuking right they deserve it. The most embarrassing thing I've ever seen since supporting Reading full stop. I would wager that nothing else will ever top it TBH.

Rumblesticks were more embarrassing. "Bring it on" was more embarrassing. That Arsenal league cup game was more embarrassing. The "Judus" placards were much more embarrassing.

So a few people are making a few jokes at our expense and taking the piss, it's really no big deal. It will all be forgotten about in a week if we just let ourselves be part of the fun and not get too prissy about it.

No, this was more embarrassing. Purely fan base related and a right royal cock up.

Running on pitch securing play off spot is embarrassing.

Running on pitch celebrating finishing 7th in front of a packed away end totally embarrassing.

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 05 May 2014 10:20

Who gives a flying one.
Some of you really need to get out more if this is all that you have to worry about

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 05 May 2014 13:06

Reading fans have always hated one another, can recall my first ever away game at Slough in 91 when people were fighting amongst themselves. It is one of the few enjoyable things about being a Reading supporter.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 05 May 2014 13:11

SHORT AND CURLY Who gives a flying one.
Some of you really need to get out more if this is all that you have to worry about

I do a bit. I'm proud of the club in general, and when I'm in the pub, there's a certain type of peripheral person who I only ever talk about football with. I don't know their names, it's just "That bloke who's a Bournemouth fan who sits at the bar". It's not all I have to worry about, but worrying about other things doesn't make this pitch invasion any less embarrassing.

It's not the end of the world, but i'd rather not be mildly embarrassed when getting a round in.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 06 May 2014 10:59

Maguire
akranes To the pitch invading twats and the 16,000 that decided to skip the lap of appreciation.

Go oxf*rd yourselves.

alol@ staying for the "lap of appreciation"

What are you appreciating, a bunch of under-performing prima donnas who blew their play-off place with a series of appalling performances?

I thought it was the players who were showing us appreciation for turning up each week.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 May 2014 11:01

Avon Royal

nope

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 06 May 2014 11:03

It's a real shame the PA system wasn't working inside the ground (health and safety issue?) so they could have said "Unfortunately we missed off on the playoffs, but if you hang around in the stands the players will come out to show you their appreciation for your efforts".... instead we had mumble mumble mumble as the only working speakers appeared to be out side the ground at the away end.

They could have also announced if buses will be departing late to allow fans to stay for the lap of appreciation - as it turns out, they didn't depart late.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 May 2014 11:05

Maguire "

What are you appreciating, a bunch of under-performing prima donnas who blew their play-off place with a series of appalling performances?

.[/quote]

whilst i realise youre on the wind up, far be it from me to withhold a plus one due to that

i didnt stay, but surely its for giving appreciation for those players who got us to the prem, but will most likely never play for us again

the likes of your leidgertwoods, and your mcanuffs

loyal and honest servants of the club who have given us much enjoyment in this and previous seasons

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 06 May 2014 11:32

genome
bobby1413

:lol: :lol:

LOL instant classic

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 06 May 2014 14:13

Avon Royal

+1

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 06 May 2014 14:23

Annoying when you live and work in Brighton.

Its all over my facebook and various emails being sent to me from colleagues.

tw@ts

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 06 May 2014 14:33

floyd__streete Reading fans have always hated one another, can recall my first ever away game at Slough in 91 when people were fighting amongst themselves. It is one of the few enjoyable things about being a Reading supporter.

This. If it wasn't for the opportunity to loathe and despise fellow Reading fans I'd have given up on football years ago.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 06 May 2014 15:48

How did events unfold? Did the final whistle blow at the Jake before Brighton got that goal?

Or were there some people running on the pitch in full knowledge there would be no playoff attempt this season :?: (and possibly :? )

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 06 May 2014 15:52

The mascot and some c**ts in the lower west started shouting out that Forest had equalised, a couple of people believed them and starting pushing on, some had to get on the pitch to avoid a crush at the bottom of the stand and others just assumed that the people on the pitch were right. Others wanted a go at the Burnley fans, but the stewards were pretty hands on with those guys (only pushing but they were proper shoving the guys out the way, almost knocked a couple over and these weren't small lads).

Taken from another forum so may not be 100% in context but that's what happened.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 06 May 2014 16:01

MmmMonsterMunch
Cureton's Volley Some of you lot should write for the Chronicle, your outrage is palpable :?

The outrage has worn off for me somewhat. It's more just total embarrassment. :lol:

If only us left in the stands had thought to chant that at the time.... actually, didn't the Burnley fans chant that?

322 posts