Bournemouth (h) prediction thread

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Bournemouth (h) prediction thread

by bobby1413 » 13 Apr 2015 20:00

poohs pure How utterly depressing that we are all predicting getting smashed at home by a pointless club such as boremuff.

Not sure we will get smashed. But I think realistically Reading will lose

I'd be more confident if we didn't have FA Cup on Saturday

Bournemouth look like a true team and they look fully together.

It's the Reading way to pull off a win but with Saturday coming I just can't see it

EDIT:

Not sure id place this bet. It would break my rule of ever betting against Reading. So unfortunately I'm out

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 14 Apr 2015 10:12

For those that have this strange and misguided idea that Reading's fan base is made up of the middle class prepare to be really outmiddleclassed by the legion of AFC Bournemouth fans, many of whom have probably left already to give them time to get up north.
On the pitch the good(ish) news is that Ritchie and Wilson are injury doubts but with just 4 games to play and the carrot of the Premier League dangling ever closer I expect them to play.
The shame is that Daniels at left-back is fit as we could have done with the 98 year-old Ian Harte playing there.
Very pessimistic about the outcome but there again I remember going to Old Trafford not so long ago equally pessimistic knowing that Coppell would be playing mostly reserves and (good old Bryn) we came away with a 1-1.
I am getting fed up with losing to Bournemouth (the last 3 games) and particularly the insipid displays so I would like us to put up a bit of a fight tonight not least because I have backed Norwich and Watford to win this division and a win or draw by us tonight would help.
BTW will the mad man take a regal stroll around the ground pre-match tonight with the Thai lady on his arm or will he save himself for Wembley?

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 14 Apr 2015 12:52

I would like to think that SJM would save his monkey clapping self praise perimeter walk for Wembley but as he probably won't get the chance on Saturday, with the other modern day razzmatazz that goes on, he probably will look to milk some warm applause tonight instead.

The Muff have waited nearly 20 years to try and Lord it up over us from a position of superiority so I fully expect them to try to give it plenty tonight, please run these gimpton out of town for me.