QPR (H) Match Thread - Sponsored by Colin

151 posts
taipairoyal

Re: QPR (H) Match Thread - Sponsored by Colin

by taipairoyal » 03 Dec 2015 22:16

Well that was woeful, I did try to warn you RTGs , what do you expect from tricky dicky shiny shoes greasy hair and nothing in between

foreign imports that have zero empathy with Reading FC or its supporters.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Dec 2015 22:16

The best thing about Hector tonight was his haircut. And that was fcuking awful.

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 03 Dec 2015 22:18

Truly awful attempt at a performance, spiritless, lifeless just going through the motions, and not doing that very well either. Something has gone very wrong at the club, Clarke's days must be seriously numbered if these turgid performances continue.

Defense looked pretty solid, Ferdinand has still got it, apart from Al Habis's successful attempt to push the ball into his own net, midfield held there own aganst a pretty ineffective opposition, Blackman is a complete shadow of his former self of this season and Vydra looks the biggest waste of £2m that we could have invested elewhere.

I have never been one to call for a managers head but the whole Fulham saga has without doubt taken it's toll, I hope he does the honourable thing and decides that he might be better suited to Craven Cottage after all.

We have some good players in that squad, maybe even Hurtado ig he ever gets the chance to play, in general most of our "exciting" new players signed in August are proving to be well overrated.

If there was a MOM in that shambles I suppose Williams was the best of a bad bunch, at least he looks like he is putting some efort in.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 03 Dec 2015 22:19

genome He must be on his way soon, especially after that performance. Utterly lifeless.

Yes, but what REALLY sticks in the throat is we will now have to pay up the remaining 18 months of his contract to get shot. 2w ago we could have got that as compo from Fulham - if only the Scottish Charlatan's agent hadn't stuck his big nose in!! The Charatan can;t lose - as always!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 03 Dec 2015 22:20

strap
genome He must be on his way soon, especially after that performance. Utterly lifeless.

Yes, but what REALLY sticks in the throat is we will now have to pay up the remaining 18 months of his contract to get shot. 2w ago we could have got that as compo from Fulham - if only the Scottish Charlatan's agent hadn't stuck his big nose in!! The Charatan can;t lose - as always!

If it was my money I'd pay him twice as much if he left before the morning.

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 03 Dec 2015 22:21

Time to leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmYo0ZRpOgo

And particularly poignant with the reference to Epstein.... GO....NOW!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 03 Dec 2015 22:22

Also ducking LOL. Have they even talked about us once?

Typical sky.

Although we don't exactly inspire much discussion, if only our tragic fall from our earlier form.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 03 Dec 2015 22:22

Clarke Out.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Dec 2015 22:23

Ian Royal Thanks to Al-Habsi for gifting a goal and turning a solid but poor quality point into nothinig

Part of me is glad, if it means Clarke gets sent packing a little quicker

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 03 Dec 2015 22:23

genome
Ian Royal Thanks to Al-Habsi for gifting a goal and turning a solid but poor quality point into nothinig

Part of me is glad, if it means Clarke gets sent packing a little quicker

+1000

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 03 Dec 2015 22:25

Just when you think this shambles of a club can't get any worse, it somehow manages to do just that.

Madejski what have you fcuking done? Single handedly dismantled everything you helped create in a couple of years. It's all really rather sad & I shan't be renewing. :cry:

How can you get it so right & then get it so very badly wrong? Can't see this club ever having the feel good factor again.

The last time I genuinely enjoyed watching us at home was Jan 2013 when we beat WBA & got that point against Chelsea. 3 fcuking painful years since then. Had my fill of it now.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Dec 2015 22:26

:|

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 03 Dec 2015 22:27

Dick Habbin's hairdo It's 0100 in the morning, I'm mildly squiffy and have a full two days at the rugby 7s starting bright and early tomorrow morning..... please wake me up if there is a meaningful shot on target.

And only 47 years since my first game at EP....

This has given me an idea
Gonna hibernate
Wake me up when we have a manager who wants to be here

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 03 Dec 2015 22:28

In fairness to Clarke and I'm not a fan, he can't do much about that sort of mistake from Al-Habsi.

Having said that I'm becoming more and more convinced he hasn't got a oxf*rd clue and the good results were a combination of players making something shit work and Blackman being on fire.

Quite why Clarke can't work out who plays best where and in what system and why he's brought in half his players for one and half another i don't know.

Frankly Al-Habsi's error could be a blessing in disguise if it hasntens Clarke's exit because rught now he's a detriment.

We need someonen to rally morale, pick a system and line up and stick to it, drilling the players hard. Not something I see coming from Clarke.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Dec 2015 22:31

Pearson IN

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 03 Dec 2015 22:31

bcubed
Dick Habbin's hairdo It's 0100 in the morning, I'm mildly squiffy and have a full two days at the rugby 7s starting bright and early tomorrow morning..... please wake me up if there is a meaningful shot on target.

And only 47 years since my first game at EP....

This has given me an idea
Gonna hibernate
Wake me up when we have a manager who wants to be here

Better still

Wake me up when the cricket season starts!

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 03 Dec 2015 22:32

Please don't blame Al Habsi he only made one mistake , WE DID NOT HAVE ONE SINGLE SHOT ON TARGET, time for a big clearout.

Please come back Steve Coppell, or Parky or Sanchez, Mad Dog or even Roy Bentley someone with a bit of passion.

Clarkson is not interested.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 03 Dec 2015 22:33

genome Pearson IN

I can't see this happening. How long do we think the Thais will give Clarke? Will he be gone by Xmas if we don't manage a win?

Royalcop

by Royalcop » 03 Dec 2015 22:33

Ian Royal In fairness to Clarke and I'm not a fan, he can't do much about that sort of mistake from Al-Habsi.

Well, other than not signing him to begin with - he did have a reputation for howlers after all.

royalsmudge

by royalsmudge » 03 Dec 2015 22:37

It's the total ambivalence to a pretty soul destroying defeat that is the most concerning.
Fans almost to a man have given up on the season and that is almost solely down to Clarke's on/off with Fulham.
Even the boos at FT were half hearted.
Don't think it was lack of effort, just devoid of any confidence or seemingly any kind of game plan.
0 shots on target suggests a fear of losing, players are shells of what they were 2 months ago.
I can't see how Clarke turns it round but we're stuck with him so fingers crossed we have enough points in the bank already to avoid relegation battle

151 posts