Welcome back Brian!

1226 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Welcome back Brian!

by Ian Royal » 24 Dec 2015 19:30

Longhorn1970
CountryRoyal Maybe so but don't be so quick to assume your own ignorance is representative of all.

No maybe about it .. So those if us who don't follow the careers of loanees from Chelsea and Benfica are ignorant now lol !

Of those loanees, yes. Obviously. Ignorant is exactly the right word to use to describe your lack of knowledge on a subject.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 24 Dec 2015 19:41

No maybe about it .. So those if us who don't follow the careers of loanees from Chelsea and Benfica are ignorant now lol ![/quote]
Of those loanees, yes. Obviously. Ignorant is exactly the right word to use to describe your lack of knowledge on a subject.[/quote]

Don't tell me you were a closet Piazon fan all the while he was at Eintracht Frankfurt in the hope we moved for him, and you and a hefty few other were also monitoring Ola John at SV Hamburg ROFL !

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 24 Dec 2015 20:56

Ian Royal
Longhorn1970
CountryRoyal Maybe so but don't be so quick to assume your own ignorance is representative of all.

No maybe about it .. So those if us who don't follow the careers of loanees from Chelsea and Benfica are ignorant now lol !

Of those loanees, yes. Obviously. Ignorant is exactly the right word to use to describe your lack of knowledge on a subject.

:lol:

Exactly. Don't take offence by the negative connotation associated with the word ignorant. It's very definition relates to a lack of knowledge of a particular subject.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 24 Dec 2015 21:00

Longhorn1970 Don't tell me you were a closet Piazon fan all the while he was at Eintracht Frankfurt in the hope we moved for him, and you and a hefty few other were also monitoring Ola John at SV Hamburg ROFL !

I never said I was specifically a fan. I just knew who they were their calibre and potential, which is why I disagreed with your assessment of "nobody knew who they were".

It's not particularly important so there's no need to get worked up about it longhorn, I apologise if you were indirectly offended!

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 24 Dec 2015 22:07

CountryRoyal
Longhorn1970 Don't tell me you were a closet Piazon fan all the while he was at Eintracht Frankfurt in the hope we moved for him, and you and a hefty few other were also monitoring Ola John at SV Hamburg ROFL !

I never said I was specifically a fan. I just knew who they were their calibre and potential, which is why I disagreed with your assessment of "nobody knew who they were".

It's not particularly important so there's no need to get worked up about it longhorn, I apologise if you were indirectly offended!

Not in the least bit offended by your piffle :D I'm just bemused why a Royals fan would be operating as a pseudo european scout ! Perhaps you can tell us who we're getting in the January transfer window or confirm if Blackman will be sold ?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 24 Dec 2015 23:25

Longhorn1970 Not in the least bit offended by your piffle :D I'm just bemused why a Royals fan would be operating as a pseudo european scout ! Perhaps you can tell us who we're getting in the January transfer window or confirm if Blackman will be sold ?

I tried to be nice in the spirit of Christmas, but as you continue to demonstrate a complete and utter aura of pcuntishness I feel I shan't bother. I shouldn't be surprised you didn't know of the players before the signed, that's fair enough, but in your instance I feel it is especially understandable because 90% of the monotonous crap you feel obliged to post on these boards would tend to suggest you barely even know our own squad - such are the extent of your inaccurate witterings.

Merry Christmas you fcuking tool.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 24 Dec 2015 23:26

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 25 Dec 2015 10:00

CountryRoyal
Longhorn1970 Not in the least bit offended by your piffle :D I'm just bemused why a Royals fan would be operating as a pseudo european scout ! Perhaps you can tell us who we're getting in the January transfer window or confirm if Blackman will be sold ?

I tried to be nice in the spirit of Christmas, but as you continue to demonstrate a complete and utter aura of pcuntishness I feel I shan't bother. I shouldn't be surprised you didn't know of the players before the signed, that's fair enough, but in your instance I feel it is especially understandable because 90% of the monotonous crap you feel obliged to post on these boards would tend to suggest you barely even know our own squad - such are the extent of your inaccurate witterings.

Merry Christmas you fcuking tool.

Was that a lame attempt to offend me or embarrass yourself lol ! Guess you've no news on signings then ;-)

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 25 Dec 2015 16:11

I hope the the '1970' in your username isn't a reference to your date of birth, as I'd have assumed a 45 year old would have had plenty of opportunity to develop his grasp on the English language and a slightly more complex sense of humour.

You dissapoint me.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Dec 2015 16:46

CountryRoyal I hope the the '1970' in your username isn't a reference to your date of birth, as I'd have assumed a 45 year old would have had plenty of opportunity to develop his grasp on the English language and a slightly more complex sense of humour.

You dissapoint me.

What I like about this post is the complete lack of irony.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 25 Dec 2015 17:35

leon
CountryRoyal I hope the the '1970' in your username isn't a reference to your date of birth, as I'd have assumed a 45 year old would have had plenty of opportunity to develop his grasp on the English language and a slightly more complex sense of humour.

You dissapoint me.

Shhhhh! I post from my iPhone and I'm pissed.

Just wondering, beyond a typo (double 'the') where is the irony?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Dec 2015 20:05

CountryRoyal
leon

You dissapoint me.

Shhhhh! I post from my iPhone and I'm pissed.

Grasp of the language not on the language is the usual phrase I believe

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 25 Dec 2015 20:07

leon
Grasp of the language not on the language is the usual phrase I believe

So it is leon, thank you for showing me the error of my ways. :lol:

oxf*rd wine...

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 26 Dec 2015 10:24

CountryRoyal
leon

You dissapoint me.

The novel spelling of disappoint?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 26 Dec 2015 12:51

Hi Dave.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 26 Dec 2015 15:20

You dissapoint me.

fortunate then that what you think doesn't bother me in the slightest :lol: :lol:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 26 Dec 2015 16:01

Well..........you two had a cracking Christmas day didn't you.....jeepers

JimmytheJim

by JimmytheJim » 26 Dec 2015 16:12

LOL

We're going to smash wolves today.

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 26 Dec 2015 21:44

Yay! Turgid strange ball is back.

I love the Chumpionship anyway. I does.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 27 Dec 2015 01:06

:|

Played some nice football tonight. If anything we overplayed it.

Is everyone just a bit stroppy because Christmas is over?

1226 posts