BFTG - MK Dons

149 posts
genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFTG - MK Dons

by genome » 18 Jan 2016 20:24

Hoop Blah There is a lot of over-reactionary rubbish posted here, Facebook and Twitter about the game and the situation we appear to be in.

I've seen people suggesting the club refund tickets, that McDermott has lost the dressing room, he needs sacking, that the club is in ruins, the owners aren't backing managers etc etc. In reality we've got a squad of decent players who are under-performing and need to find a bit of form in front of goal. A new manager is in place and is slowly going to work at getting a few things right but we're not miles away from being a decent side.

The saddest thing about all this reactionary, short term bullsh*t is that one of the worst for it appears to be a professional sport broadcaster who unfortunately has quite an impact on the atmosphere around the club thanks to being in control of the main coverage of the club. Hearing some of the stuff he's come out with over the last few weeks is embarrassing, especially when he's closely involved in sport at a decent level. He really should know better.

THIS

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Jan 2016 20:32

RoyalBlue
leon Jesus Christ you people need to get a grip. Especially the whinger in chief windermere_royal .

We were great mid week and we were shit yesterday - it happens. So you went to Milton Keynes and we lost. Oh dear - I 'd ask for my money back.

Vendettas against players? Sa is probably off - that is probably why he didn't come on. The manager is "tactically inept". Of course he is. BM got us promoted to the top flight for only the second time in our ENTIRE history. So he's a shit manager and he always was?

Grow up you whiny little bitches. You are a fcuking disgrace.

So if Sa didn't play because he is probably off, why was McDermott dumb enough to waste the opportunity of a different sub by putting him on the bench?

Yes he did get us promoted but with a squad that he had assembled and a style of football that stood no chance of keeping us there. Then, once that started to become apparent, he was like a rabbit caught in headlights desperately hoping that 'togetherness' could be more effective than quality and playing style.

How many other strikers do we have? It's not beyond the realms of possibility McDermott wanted him as an option over Liburd even if he is going, and ahead of another winger / midfielder, but not ahead of Cox. He may have wanted to see Cox play to assess him in a match to help decide on his future. Hell, he may have just decided that Sa's type of striker wasn't what he wanted to go for in those circumstances and Cox was.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 18 Jan 2016 20:39

Jesus Ian, it's a pretty poor state of affairs when you and me are the voices of reason.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Jan 2016 20:57

leon Jesus Ian, it's a pretty poor state of affairs when you and me are the voices of reason.

Tell me about it, I've left you an open goal on the anti McDermott retardo thread if you want a shot.

Hugs.

RoyalJack

by RoyalJack » 18 Jan 2016 21:05

What about the mongs at the end flicking v signs at the players as they came over to the fans. Quite rightly turned around and went down the tunnel.

I think Vydra's and GMacs chances were similar. Vydra chose to put it past the keeper and missed the target and Garath chose to hit the target and hit the keeper. One gets slaughtered and one gets overlooked.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 18 Jan 2016 21:19

Ian Royal
leon Jesus Ian, it's a pretty poor state of affairs when you and me are the voices of reason.

Tell me about it, I've left you an open goal on the anti McDermott retardo thread if you want a shot.

Hugs.

Tbh what's the point? The people who are overblowing McD's bad points aren't going to admit to changing their mind.

They just have pretending to enjoy us losing and seething when we win to look forward to. Doesn't sound like much fun so imo it's probably better to be a bit more level headed, appreciate it's only a few games in charge and we've had a shit performance after a good one so it's not particularly bleak in reality. Then you get to enjoy winning when it happens without looking like a div.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Jan 2016 21:22

Extended-Phenotype
Ian Royal

Hugs.

Tbh what's the point? The people who are overblowing McD's bad points aren't going to admit to changing their mind.

They just have pretending to enjoy us losing and seething when we win to look forward to. Doesn't sound like much fun so imo it's probably better to be a bit more level headed, appreciate it's only a few games in charge and we've had a shit performance after a good one so it's not particularly bleak in reality. Then you get to enjoy winning when it happens without looking like a div.

I always look like a div. :cry:

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 18 Jan 2016 21:30

Uke
LUX Must admit I was pissed off after that result, but I dusted myself down, went for a long walk .......and avoided reading the dribblers on here.

How would you know there were dribblers on this thread if you've avoided reading it ;)

I only posted because I wanted to know about the stuck car

Valid

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Jan 2016 21:37

LOL the Highlights don't even show Vydra's allegedly awful shot or the apparent certain red.

They do show McCleary failing to score a clear chance, us playing some tidy stuff. Norwood having a shot well saved (teed up by Vydra), and MK Don's scoring a flukey goal.

WTF's all the moaning about?

149 posts