Back On the train- Charlton

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Back On the train- Charlton

by RoyalJames101 » 03 Mar 2016 11:29

LWJ
John Smith
bobby1413
I can see now why people are more attracted to Tuesday night away at Rotherham rather than a mass Saturday outing to a local club

Absolutely. And you can sit where you want without moronic monotone chants from cagoule-clad clowns

Really? We took 400 up to Rotherham this year, full of moaning star bellends.

Rather a few pissed up 16 year olds enjoying their life, rather than OAPs hating it.

Yep - don't even think Saturday was that bad. Good atmosphere and all in good nature.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 03 Mar 2016 14:07

John Smith
CountryRoyal
LWJ Really? We took 400 up to Rotherham this year, full of moaning star bellends.

Rather a few pissed up 16 year olds enjoying their life, rather than OAPs hating it.

+1

To be honest I'd take any fans we can get regardless of how they behave at the game. We all like a beer don't we?

Some of us more than others eh John?

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 04 Mar 2016 09:07

LWJ
John Smith
bobby1413
I can see now why people are more attracted to Tuesday night away at Rotherham rather than a mass Saturday outing to a local club

Absolutely. And you can sit where you want without moronic monotone chants from cagoule-clad clowns

Really? We took 400 up to Rotherham this year, full of moaning star bellends.

I wouldn't say full of, seemed like they only took a couple of coaches there so 100/400.

+ I prefer pissed up people who go to more than the £5 a ticket London game. Obviously a Tuesday in Rotherham isn't ideal, but FA Cup in Hudders this year requires no time off for normal hours, cheap ticket, good pubs, the league game is a Tuesday, and taking nobody there is not good.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 04 Mar 2016 10:11

I feel like I'm being misconstrued here - I am more for the 'beer fans' than elderly, of course I am. They are the ones that make the noise. However you can't begrudge the old folk that go, afterall we all support the same team. I am come one, come all: daytrippers, OAPs, Green Street wannabes, I love you all.