Stam Out!

Brosef Stalin
Hob Nob Regular

Stam Out!

by Brosef Stalin » 17 Aug 2016 22:42

This clueless dutch pcunt doesn't know what he's doing and is gonna get us sent down.

You'd think a former defender would have some idea about defending.

oldebiscuit

Re: Stam Out!

by oldebiscuit » 17 Aug 2016 22:49

Brosef Stalin This clueless dutch pcunt doesn't know what he's doing and is gonna get us sent down.

Cock!

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 17 Aug 2016 22:50

Brosef Stalin This clueless dutch pcunt doesn't know what he's doing and is gonna get us sent down.

:lol:

You're a tonic brosefers

Brosef Stalin
Hob Nob Regular

by Brosef Stalin » 17 Aug 2016 22:51

oldebiscuit

Cock!

Twat

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 17 Aug 2016 22:53

Feel good thread of the summer

double d

by double d » 17 Aug 2016 22:54

I agree. Worst football i have seen i ages, no bloody clue. Two away games now with no passion and anything from these pathetic Jokes. Burning my season ticket in protest

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 17 Aug 2016 23:02

double d I agree. Worst football i have seen i ages, no bloody clue. Two away games now with no passion and anything from these pathetic Jokes. Burning my season ticket in protest

Out of interest dd are you basing you comments on the two home games or are you speaking from a position of strength having seen all the games so far?
My days of travelling away regularly are long gone so I can only comment on the two home games. I enjoyed both and came away with some optimism that I might actually enjoy this season.
Just asking.

double d

by double d » 17 Aug 2016 23:05

ayjaydee
double d I agree. Worst football i have seen i ages, no bloody clue. Two away games now with no passion and anything from these pathetic Jokes. Burning my season ticket in protest

Out of interest dd are you basing you comments on the two home games or are you speaking from a position of strength having seen all the games so far?
My days of travelling away regularly are long gone so I can only comment on the two home games. I enjoyed both and came away with some optimism that I might actually enjoy this season.
Just asking.

Ajaydee every game so far has been underwhelming even the wins this is not the football i believe is going to take us to the premiership i think under stam we will forever be a mid to lower tier championship team. No better then our previous managers

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 17 Aug 2016 23:07

Well i suppose it's almost time for exam results, A* in obvious TB trolling.

double d

by double d » 17 Aug 2016 23:08

No trolling im genuinely fumin. Going to protest tomorrow outside the ground

Readars

by Readars » 17 Aug 2016 23:19

Bring back Brian!!!!!!!!!

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 17 Aug 2016 23:45

Yeah, just what we need. A 5th manager in less than 2 seasons. That'll inspire other managers..........to stay with their current team, or unemployed, instead. :roll: :lol:

Brosef Stalin
Hob Nob Regular

by Brosef Stalin » 18 Aug 2016 00:01

Libertine Yeah, just what we need. A 5th manager in less than 2 seasons. That'll inspire other managers..........to stay with their current team, or unemployed, instead. :roll: :lol:

^^^this man has adled his brains on drugs

take no notice of him

Love you really Libs

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 18 Aug 2016 00:10

Brosef Stalin
Libertine Yeah, just what we need. A 5th manager in less than 2 seasons. That'll inspire other managers..........to stay with their current team, or unemployed, instead. :roll: :lol:

^^^this man has adled his brains on drugs

take no notice of him

Love you really Libs

:D

The last time someone tried to convince me to stop doing drugs all that happened is I got the munchies. :P

But I can't be the drug addled one around here. No way can I, or would I dare try to, usurp brendymelonneko from his throne... :wink:

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 18 Aug 2016 00:11

Alan's available.

Curbishley in.

russyb

by russyb » 18 Aug 2016 07:05

Yes calm down people we have played 3 games, it is a learning process and we will learn, it may take 10-15 games to really see what difference the system we are playing makes, and yes it needs a bit of revision. Over reaction is not needed by simpletons.

Irvinchangeyaname

by Irvinchangeyaname » 18 Aug 2016 08:35

double d
ayjaydee

Ajaydee every game so far has been underwhelming even the wins this is not the football i believe is going to take us to the premiership i think under stam we will forever be a mid to lower tier championship team. No better then our previous managers

Double d, it seems you didn't answer Ajaydee's question? Did you go to all the games?

double d

by double d » 18 Aug 2016 08:57

Irvinchangeyaname
double d
ayjaydee

Double d, it seems you didn't answer Ajaydee's question? Did you go to all the games?

Yes I did.

Bart7

by Bart7 » 18 Aug 2016 09:09

We always knew this was going to be a process that would take time. Whatever happens we must stick with Stam until we are near the threat of actual relegation!

We are only three games in, so there needs to be patience.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Aug 2016 09:14

I've heard that the best players have been the ones Stam has brought in and the worst ones are the ones left over from the Clarke/McDermott reign.