Rival Watch

17149 posts
Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rival Watch

by Simmops » 20 Dec 2019 23:12

Snowflake Royal
genome Was it this annoying with me and Kes?

At times.

Partly for me at least, because I always thought you were better than that.

The last 2 pages of drivel was possibly the worst exchange on here since Kes thought Basingstoke was in Reading.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 20 Dec 2019 23:20

oxf*rd me......the ‘Kes days’ were better than these inbred ones..tbf...tbh

The poster known as ‘Kes’ oh :roll:
Whatever happened to him? :roll:

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 21 Dec 2019 00:13

Keeping it into discussion :roll: instead of trying to start another argument

Good 3 points for Boro, leapfrogged us now. Bit of a dour first half, but was a good game second half and probably deserved. Boro showing us the value of a plan B in Gestede who did well. Stoke, however, look in big trouble, they’ve got a team there who you’d think are too good to be near the drop but in reality, they’re just terrible. Butland, Allen, Ince, Vokes, dread to imagine their wages combined, and they’re four wasters

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 21 Dec 2019 04:39

URZZZZ Keeping it into discussion :roll: instead of trying to start another argument

Good 3 points for Boro, leapfrogged us now. Bit of a dour first half, but was a good game second half and probably deserved. Boro showing us the value of a plan B in Gestede who did well. Stoke, however, look in big trouble, they’ve got a team there who you’d think are too good to be near the drop but in reality, they’re just terrible. Butland, Allen, Ince, Vokes, dread to imagine their wages combined, and they’re four wasters

Stoke were awful it's a bit worrying we didn't beat them based on that. Relegation for them could be a real disaster with so many big earners on there books. Is that Berahino still there?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Dec 2019 08:03

Jackson Corner
URZZZZ Keeping it into discussion :roll: instead of trying to start another argument

Stoke were awful it's a bit worrying we didn't beat them based on that. Relegation for them could be a real disaster with so many big earners on there books. Is that Berahino still there?

No he is not.

One of the biggest wasted talents ever. When his head was turned by spurs that was it for him

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Dec 2019 21:40

Are Fulham now the best team in the league for beating the former best team in the league who were actually the 2nd best team in the league, Leeds?

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 21 Dec 2019 22:16

Point at Barnsley looking increasingly handy, they’ve done pretty well in the last five or so games

Millwall are becoming a weird team. Nine excellent points at Swansea, Bristol and Derby before a 2-1 loss to Barnsley

We remain the only team without a home draw this season. In fact, every other team has at least two draws at home

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Dec 2019 22:20

Indeed, Struber is doing a great job there at Barnsley

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Dec 2019 08:06

Very much so, looks a good result the 1-1 now

I thought at the time they looked handy. A lot better than some of the other teams I’ve seen this year

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Dec 2019 10:17

Simmops Are Fulham now the best team in the league for beating the former best team in the league who were actually the 2nd best team in the league, Leeds?

No, completely wrong.

Swansea beat Leeds, Nottingham Forest beat Swansea, Cardiff beat Forest, we beat Cardiff, Charlton beat us and Wigan beat Charlton.

Ergo, Wigan are the best team in the league.

And I think you'll find that the corresponding clubs are pretty close to each other in the league so it's a completely valid comparison.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 22 Dec 2019 11:16

From Despair To Where?
Simmops Are Fulham now the best team in the league for beating the former best team in the league who were actually the 2nd best team in the league, Leeds?

No, completely wrong.

Swansea beat Leeds, Nottingham Forest beat Swansea, Cardiff beat Forest, we beat Cardiff, Charlton beat us and Wigan beat Charlton.

And I think you'll find that the corresponding clubs are pretty close to each other in the league so it's a completely valid comparison.

That would be correct if Stoke didn't beat Wigan 2-1! Stoke are the best team in the league.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 22 Dec 2019 11:22

Given that Denise Coates got paid over £300m this year I wouldn’t feel too sorry for Stoke’s financial plight

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Dec 2019 12:58

Simmops
From Despair To Where?

No, completely wrong.

That would be correct if Stoke didn't beat Wigan 2-1! Stoke are the best team in the league.

Yeah, but Millwall beat Stoke and we beat Millwall so we're the best team in the league.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 22 Dec 2019 13:13

3points Given that Denise Coates got paid over £300m this year I wouldn’t feel too sorry for Stoke’s financial plight

Is her business !

Football is a bottomless money pit.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 22 Dec 2019 14:19

Lower West
3points Given that Denise Coates got paid over £300m this year I wouldn’t feel too sorry for Stoke’s financial plight

Is her business !

Football is a bottomless money pit.

How to make a small fortune from a football club ...

Start with a large fortune

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 22 Dec 2019 15:30

Some good refereeing at Wednesday today :lol:

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 22 Dec 2019 15:30

From Despair To Where?
Simmops
From Despair To Where?
No, completely wrong.

Yeah, but Millwall beat Stoke and we beat Millwall so we're the best team in the league.

Wahoo!

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 22 Dec 2019 15:32

URZZZZ Some good refereeing at Wednesday today :lol:

Today is Sunday. Wednesday is in 3 days m9. HTH.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 26 Dec 2019 15:34

Luton and Stoke winning :?

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 26 Dec 2019 16:49

Terrible scores except Barnsley and Stoke losing.
Boro, Wigan, Luton and Charlton all winning.

17149 posts