Rival Watch

17247 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rival Watch

by Hound » 10 Jul 2020 09:53

Would happily see Stoke go

If Wigan do end up going down or into admin, reckon there's a few decent players that could be worth looking at. I think other than Brentford they were the best side I've seen this season strangely.

Sam Morsy for example would be a decent Pele replacement. Moore up front as a Joao back up/competition as well

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 10:34

Hound Would happily see Stoke go

If Wigan do end up going down or into admin, reckon there's a few decent players that could be worth looking at. I think other than Brentford they were the best side I've seen this season strangely.

Sam Morsy for example would be a decent Pele replacement. Moore up front as a Joao back up/competition as well

Another striker? We might want to consider selling one first.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Jul 2020 11:45

NewCorkSeth

well yeah. obviously depending on circumstance - ie if we offloaded Puscas or Baldock

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 12:17

Hound
NewCorkSeth

well yeah. obviously depending on circumstance - ie if we offloaded Puscas or Baldock

And McNulty and Smith.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Jul 2020 13:11

NewCorkSeth And McNulty and Smith.

urgh

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 13:21

Hound
NewCorkSeth And McNulty and Smith.

urgh

Urgh indeed. Man our transfer history is awful.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 10 Jul 2020 14:15

Very late to the party on this one but what an outstanding strike worthy of winning any game in any league from the one and only Harry Arter a few days ago. The games are coming so thick and fast I can barely keep up, especially as our season is such a dead rubber.

But what a strike from the young man.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 14:29

John Smith Very late to the party on this one but what an outstanding strike worthy of winning any game in any league from the one and only Harry Arter a few days ago. The games are coming so thick and fast I can barely keep up, especially as our season is such a dead rubber.

Fulham are very lucky to have him. Magnificent midfielder.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Jul 2020 14:44

Old Man Andrews
John Smith Very late to the party on this one but what an outstanding strike worthy of winning any game in any league from the one and only Harry Arter a few days ago. The games are coming so thick and fast I can barely keep up, especially as our season is such a dead rubber.

Surely if he was that good he'd be playing for Leeds instead of Fulham.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 10 Jul 2020 16:08

sandman
Old Man Andrews

Surely if he was that good he'd be playing for Leeds instead of Fulham.

Tbf, if he was that good, he wouldn’t have been loaned out by Bournemouth.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 10 Jul 2020 16:15

But what a strike from the old man, also one of the dirtiest players around.

Amended for you.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 10 Jul 2020 16:39

I am quite excited by this years transfer dealings potential. there is loads of quality free agents out there and we will be clearing a large chunk of our wage bill.
JLow has done a not bad right up on some lower league talent available Fraser of Burton and Gnaduillet of Blackpool would both be players we should be looking at on a free transfer.
From what you said Morsy would be great if got for the right price whilst the administrators are in place, would love Dunkley as I have stated before man mountain of a player. not sure about Moore he has the feeling of Baldock mark 2 and we already have Baldock to put in a good perfomance as back up.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Jul 2020 16:42

I remember Gnaduillet giving us heaps of trouble in the cup game at the Madstad earlier in the season.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Jul 2020 17:27

Yep never done it at this level but cheap backup at CF he’d be of interest

That Laurent chap was obvs on our radar as well

Undoubtedly some good bargains out there

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 10 Jul 2020 18:55

linkenholtroyal

I am quite excited by this years transfer dealings potential. there is loads of quality free agents out there and we will be clearing a large chunk of our wage bill.
JLow has done a not bad right up on some lower league talent available Fraser of Burton and Gnaduillet of Blackpool would both be players we should be looking at on a free transfer.
From what you said Morsy would be great if got for the right price whilst the administrators are in place, would love Dunkley as I have stated before man mountain of a player. not sure about Moore he has the feeling of Baldock mark 2 and we already have Baldock to put in a good perfomance as back up.

Moore? Are you talking Keifer Moore? He's a 6ft 5 target man and just about the polar opposite of Sam Baldock.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 10 Jul 2020 19:18

My goodness - Luton and Huddersfield are really, really bad

How did we not beat Huddersfield ?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 10 Jul 2020 19:34

Luton 2-0 , only lost once since the restart, but they were really shit that day right???

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 10 Jul 2020 19:34

Luton 0-5 Reading
Reading 0-0 Huddersfield
Huddersfield 0-2 Luton

Okay, whatever.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 10 Jul 2020 19:46

Hudds can't catch us now with away games V Sheff W & Millwall and home to West Brom

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 10 Jul 2020 19:51

Would love to see Huddersfield go down if only to see that cocky git Schindler and their fans see what it`s like to be really pig sick.

17247 posts