Rival Watch

17149 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rival Watch

by Hound » 18 Aug 2022 06:14

Zip
NathStPaul Can't believe Zip got ghosted. Puts a dampener on what was a great evening of football.

Indeed it does :evil: I barely celebrated all night :lol:

Haha

I’m always early on Saturdays, but yes I’m guilted into coming over myself now :lol:

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 18 Aug 2022 07:42

Zip
Hound
Snowflake Royal Might add you to zip as someone to try and grab a beer with the next time I go if you're interested.

Sorry I missed you Zip but literally turned up at kick off and got dragged away at FT

You know where I am now though so give me a shout nect match. And yes of course Ian

I came over four times. Three times before kick off and once at half time. Anyways might be easier if you come my way as I get to the ground early. Row DD seats 90 and 91 in B16

I am in the ED. I may come over on Saturday and introduce myself as Hound. Imagine if you get two people claiming to be your new buddy, how would you work out who was the ‘real’ Hound....?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 18 Aug 2022 07:50

Nameless
Zip
Hound
Sorry I missed you Zip but literally turned up at kick off and got dragged away at FT

You know where I am now though so give me a shout nect match. And yes of course Ian

I came over four times. Three times before kick off and once at half time. Anyways might be easier if you come my way as I get to the ground early. Row DD seats 90 and 91 in B16

I am in the ED. I may come over on Saturday and introduce myself as Hound. Imagine if you get two people claiming to be your new buddy, how would you work out who was the ‘real’ Hound....?

Well the handsome, witty, fashionably dressed one will be the real Hound

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Aug 2022 07:58

Nameless
Zip
Hound

You wouldn’t know the secret handshake mate

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 18 Aug 2022 08:01

Hound
Nameless
Zip

Well the handsome, witty, fashionably dressed one will be the real Hound

Ah, ok. We are really quite different then.....

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 18 Aug 2022 08:02

Snowflake Royal
Nameless
Zip

I assumed I’d just get my willy out and wave it around .

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Aug 2022 08:06

Nameless
Snowflake Royal
Nameless

You do know the secret handshake :shock:

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 18 Aug 2022 08:34

Nameless
Snowflake Royal
Nameless :)

Not sure how well that will go down in the family stand :)

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 18 Aug 2022 08:51

Brogue ‘Hull City fans criticise QPR’s ‘disgusting’ ticket prices for an upcoming Championship fixture between the two sides at Loftus Road.’

£36 :shock:

:|

I don't blame them, you could buy a house in Bransholme for that.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 20 Aug 2022 18:23

That is 3 league games now that Coventry have had to postpone at home due to their dodgy pitch - the EFL has to step in at some point and sanction them for this!

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 20 Aug 2022 18:27

Mr Angry That is 3 league games now that Coventry have had to postpone at home due to their dodgy pitch - the EFL has to step in at some point and sanction them for this!

Once the pitch is playable, force them to play every day until they catch up

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 20 Aug 2022 18:30

Mr Angry That is 3 league games now that Coventry have had to postpone at home due to their dodgy pitch - the EFL has to step in at some point and sanction them for this!

Yes its ridiculous. There should be a points deduction for that sort of nonsense.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Aug 2022 18:33

They should have been honest with the FL early on it wasn't fit to play on and got a reorganised fixture list with a run of away games to start, like when we didn’t quite have the Mad Stad ready on time.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 20 Aug 2022 19:23

I have a lot of sympathy for Coventry after the crap they have had to put up with over the last few years, but after two cancelled games, any further games after that should just be awarded a 3-0 win to the opposition.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 20 Aug 2022 19:24

Mr Optimist I have a lot of sympathy for Coventry after the crap they have had to put up with over the last few years, but after two cancelled games, any further games after that should just be awarded a 3-0 win to the opposition.

Yes, getting silly now. Play at Birmingham or something otherwise

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 20 Aug 2022 19:58

Mr Optimist I have a lot of sympathy for Coventry after the crap they have had to put up with over the last few years, but after two cancelled games, any further games after that should just be awarded a 3-0 win to the opposition.

The only time I've seen the EFL award a team a result it was 1-0, the problem is now that they've merely postponed their first three home games surely they can't just award wins going forward? Unless they go back and give the result to the other team in the preceding three games.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 20 Aug 2022 20:08

tidus_mi2

The only time I've seen the EFL award a team a result it was 1-0, the problem is now that they've merely postponed their first three home games surely they can't just award wins going forward? Unless they go back and give the result to the other team in the preceding three games.

As Coventry do not own their ground there is nothing they can do about the owners sanctioning it’s use for other events. Coventry possibly may have objected to the use but what are they supposed to do if that objection is ignored.

Would suggest that the FL should have worked with Coventry as soon as the situation became clear to try and see if they could have a run of away games but then plod might have objected to that for whatever reasons.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 20 Aug 2022 20:13

Sutekh
tidus_mi2

As Coventry do not own their ground there is nothing they can do about the owners sanctioning it’s use for other events. Coventry possibly may have objected to the use but what are they supposed to do if that objection is ignored.

Would suggest that the FL should have worked with Coventry as soon as the situation became clear to try and see if they could have a run of away games but then plod might have objected to that for whatever reasons.

Yeh get this but they must have known ages ago the pitch wouldn't be ready by start of season.

When we moved to the Mad Stad we moved our first home game (Wrexham) as we didn't have a safety certificate in time - and other clubs have done likewise. There should be some sort of sanction

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 20 Aug 2022 20:23

Mid Sussex Royal
Sutekh
tidus_mi2 The only time I've seen the EFL award a team a result it was 1-0, the problem is now that they've merely postponed their first three home games surely they can't just award wins going forward? Unless they go back and give the result to the other team in the preceding three games.

Yeh get this but they must have known ages ago the pitch wouldn't be ready by start of season.

When we moved to the Mad Stad we moved our first home game (Wrexham) as we didn't have a safety certificate in time - and other clubs have done likewise. There should be some sort of sanction

The rugby 7s ended 2 weeks before the season started, maybe they were assured it wouldn't be an issue?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 20 Aug 2022 20:37

I answered a few topics from WBA fans about Joao`s potential transfer on twitter yesterday now I`ve got WBA topics all over my timeline .
How do i stop it????

17149 posts