Rival Watch

17149 posts
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rival Watch

by Pepe the Horseman » 28 Aug 2021 13:34

Fair fcuks to Derby. Looking like just one defeat from their first five games.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 02 Sep 2021 11:20

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/embargoes/

Derby's growing list of regulation breaches is far more impressive than our single P & S one:

Championship
Derby County

Regulation 16.2 - Failure to provide audited annual accounts

Regulation 16.3 - Annual Accounts not filed with Companies House

Regulation 17 - Default in payments to HMRC

Profit and Sustainability Rules - non-submission of audited accounts

Regulation 51.2.3 - Default in paying transfer fee instalments

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 02 Sep 2021 11:23

morganb https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/embargoes/

Derby's growing list of regulation breaches is far more impressive than our single P & S one:

Championship
Derby County

Does every offence equal more points deducted if found guilty?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 02 Sep 2021 11:24

Championship
Derby County

They should be oxf*rd.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 02 Sep 2021 14:26

Hendo

Championship
Derby County

They should be oxf*rd.

They were given to the 21st to resubmit accounts, and this was an extension. If they haven't done that, then there should be no argument minimum 9pt deduction and as defaulting on transfer payments, then I can't see them being allowed to pay a fee to anyone for quite some time (bit like us there!)

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 03 Sep 2021 12:33

I see QPR have issue an apology to their fans for putting the tickets on general sale for our game and quickly selling out, they asked for more but it was rejected, where would we put them with C1871 next door?
How many tickets do they give us in their shitty little ground?
No doubt they will take the piss when they see all the empty seats in the home stands.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 03 Sep 2021 12:34

windermereROYAL I see QPR have issue an apology to their fans for putting the tickets on general sale for our game and quickly selling out, they asked for more but it was rejected, where would we put them with C1871 next door?
No doubt they will take the piss when they see all the empty seats in the home stands.

They are already buying tickets in the home end, seemingly the club are doing nothing about it either.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 03 Sep 2021 12:45

NathStPaul
windermereROYAL I see QPR have issue an apology to their fans for putting the tickets on general sale for our game and quickly selling out, they asked for more but it was rejected, where would we put them with C1871 next door?

They are already buying tickets in the home end, seemingly the club are doing nothing about it either.

Sending tickets to London adresses don`t seem to be the greatest policy.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Sep 2021 13:16

NathStPaul

Club1871 yet again putting the safety of others at risk as well. You can't blame stewards for not wanting to get involved either. A recipe for complete disaster - I hope they are proud.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Sep 2021 13:28

windermereROYAL
NathStPaul

plenty of Reading fans live in London I imagine

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 03 Sep 2021 13:30

Hound
windermereROYAL
NathStPaul They are already buying tickets in the home end, seemingly the club are doing nothing about it either.

Shouldn't even need to get to the stage of assessing where the tickets are being sent to. The QPR supporters are all buying up an area of the West stand that is normally pretty empty, should be a give away for the ticket office. Each iof the purchasers should be investigated and cross referenced with QPR to see if the buyer is a member there.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 03 Sep 2021 13:53

Shouldn't be difficult. Buy tickets through QPR ticket office. Only can buy ticket with a sold out away end by producing a RFC member number with points on it.
You gotta be a special kinda fan, to not only want to come to the Select Car Leasing stadium but so desperate to, you are willing to sit with home fans.
if you are that dedicated, maybe you should have got on the phone quicker and got a proper ticket.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 03 Sep 2021 13:55

Hound
windermereROYAL
NathStPaul They are already buying tickets in the home end, seemingly the club are doing nothing about it either.

And plenty of QPR fans are in Berkshire, North Hants, West Surrey, South Bucks etc.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 03 Sep 2021 14:05

Well you would think The ticket office would have the sense to realise that two weeks prior to playing fake hoops, all of a sudden there are requests for memberships and buying tickets from West London especially as Queens Park Rangers have cocked up over the distribution of the tickets. I wonder if there would be such a demand for tickets if they were charged £35 the same as when we go to their dog hole.

It’s great The club keep ticket prices so low, and it does encourage more away fans to come to the Games, and whilst the 1871 club has been a success in terms of improving the atmosphere, I for one miss not having the away end full For games like this. I actually think this usually makes the East stand raise their game thus creating a much better atmosphere all round.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Sep 2021 14:16

NathStPaul
Hound
windermereROYAL

Shouldn't even need to get to the stage of assessing where the tickets are being sent to. The QPR supporters are all buying up an area of the West stand that is normally pretty empty, should be a give away for the ticket office. Each iof the purchasers should be investigated and cross referenced with QPR to see if the buyer is a member there.

Indeed. This is Leeds (h) all over again.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 03 Sep 2021 14:27

John Smith
NathStPaul
Hound

Indeed. This is Leeds (h) all over again.

That ended up in a blood bath didn't it? Rioting, the entire place smashed up. Madness and all blamed on Club1871.

I dont mind away fans in the home end, as long as they are respectful and not knob heads. But rather they didn't sit there as it can be entirely avoidable.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Sep 2021 15:31

Only just seen that Arter left Forest for Charlton on deadline day. Amazed by that, I’m sure he was the best midfielder in the Championship :lol:

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 03 Sep 2021 15:43

URZZZZ Only just seen that Arter left Forest for Charlton on deadline day. Amazed by that, I’m sure he was the best midfielder in the Championship :lol:

We need to hold a minute’s silence for John Smith I feel.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Sep 2021 16:03

Coppells Lost Coat I dont mind away fans in the home end.

You are not a supporter of this club.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 03 Sep 2021 16:54

No need for anyone to wet themselves over some QPR fans in the home end, the majority are decent enough and couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag.

Agree on the, “we should be charging them £35” though but also insisting they wear blinkers so they can only see three quarters of the pitch and anyone over five foot five having their kneecaps bashed in every few minutes too.

17149 posts