Rival Watch

17256 posts
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rival Watch

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Jul 2020 14:35

Zip
Snowflake Royal You guys are aware that Miazga and Morrison have scored as many goals as Cooper this season right?

In fewer appearances. Far fewer in Miazga's case.

And we've only conceded 4 goals more than Millwall?

Get stuffed you Ed Davey wannabe. If you look all three in terms of goals scored per League appearances who has the best “strike” rate. I”ll give you a clue. It ain’t Morrison or Miazga.

You could have just said " oh yeah, he hasn't scored nearly as many as last season, my mistake" without throwing the tantrum zip.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 04 Jul 2020 14:38

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal You guys are aware that Miazga and Morrison have scored as many goals as Cooper this season right?

In fewer appearances. Far fewer in Miazga's case.

And we've only conceded 4 goals more than Millwall?

Get stuffed you Ed Davey wannabe. If you look all three in terms of goals scored per League appearances who has the best “strike” rate. I”ll give you a clue. It ain’t Morrison or Miazga.

You could have just said " oh yeah, he hasn't scored nearly as many as last season, my mistake" without throwing the tantrum zip.

:lol: Ian sometimes(not always) you mistake my throwaway comments, It was meant in jest hence the Lib Dem comment. It wasn’t meant to offend.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Jul 2020 14:47

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

:lol: Ian sometimes(not always) you mistake my throwaway comments, It was meant in jest hence the Lib Dem comment. It wasn’t meant to offend.

Sorry zip, my apologies. Got to bear in mind I get that shit from the likes of Leon and others all the time, apparently quite seriously.

It did seem quite uncharacteristic!

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 04 Jul 2020 14:49

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal You could have just said " oh yeah, he hasn't scored nearly as many as last season, my mistake" without throwing the tantrum zip.

Sorry zip, my apologies. Got to bear in mind I get that shit from the likes of Leon and others all the time, apparently quite seriously.

I’ve got a lot of time for you apart from your hostility to certain politicians. I certainly wouldn’t be rude by saying get stuffed.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Jul 2020 14:50

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

I’ve got a lot of time for you apart from your hostility to certain politicians. I certainly wouldn’t be rude by saying get stuffed.

It's mainly only 1.

Just think of all the Tories we agree on. :D

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 04 Jul 2020 14:52

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal Sorry zip, my apologies. Got to bear in mind I get that shit from the likes of Leon and others all the time, apparently quite seriously.

It's mainly only 1.

Just think of all the Tories we agree on. :D

Indeedy

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 04 Jul 2020 18:16

After the results today can't see the bottom 2 turning it around now. Hard to comeback from 4 and 5 goal stuffing against sides they would have fancied beating.

Also means we are all but mathematically safe, we are already safe realistically, assuming Wigan do lose the 12 points.

Luton would need 13/15 to get past our current total. Barnsley 12/15 and Wigan 15/15.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 04 Jul 2020 18:32

Bristol City sack Lee Johnson, I get they've been in a slump but shit, they've been overperformaing all season.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 04 Jul 2020 18:49

tidus_mi2 Bristol City sack Lee Johnson, I get they've been in a slump but shit, they've been overperformaing all season.

Bit more than a slump. Won 4 on the spin back in Jan but since then 5/33 and more recently 2/27.

Could add an interesting* twist to the relegation battle as they play Hull, Boro and Stoke in the next 3 games. New manager bounce could effect those games when those 3 will be highlighting it as a possible win.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 04 Jul 2020 18:55

Not surprised and I’m sure it wasn’t the first time he’d been close to getting the boot

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 04 Jul 2020 19:05

Johnson’s had a good run there. Their Board have been patient with him.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Jul 2020 19:19

Johnson is a despicable midget. Happy he is now out of a job.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 04 Jul 2020 19:21

Last couple of seasons they've gone on decent unbeaten runs and hit the playoffs only to follow up with long winless runs which see them drop like a stone. That it keeps happening would suggest Johnson has taken them as far as he can.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 04 Jul 2020 20:02

With the financial backing at Bristol City and BLM, that’s got Chris Hughton written all over it.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Jul 2020 15:00

Fakes winning at Boro at HT drops us currently down to 14th again.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 05 Jul 2020 15:21

Stranded Fakes winning at Boro at HT drops us currently down to 14th again.

Good news for those who suffer from Triskaidekaphobia.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 05 Jul 2020 15:57

Maybe a step too far for Colin this time.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Jul 2020 16:00

windermereROYAL Maybe a step too far for Colin this time.

New manager bounce gone after 1 game?

Millwall
Bristol
Us
Cardiff
Weds

Think they will think 7pts is feasible which may be enough.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 05 Jul 2020 16:08

Stranded

Millwall
Bristol
Us
Cardiff
Weds

Lost their last two, but they should be ok, especially if the Wigan deduction is upheld.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 05 Jul 2020 16:20

windermereROYAL
Stranded

Millwall
Bristol
Us
Cardiff
Weds

Lost their last two, but they should be ok, especially if the Wigan deduction is upheld.

That's the real point. They only have to finish above the bottom two and within 11 points of Wigan.
Wigan would be 6 points behind after the penalty at the moment, so 'Boro probably only need to beat us and Sheff Weds, although Bristol City look as if they're on their holidays already

17256 posts