Current Form Vs Odds

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Current Form Vs Odds

by tmesis » 27 May 2017 08:53

Cureton's Volley
Hound
muirinho
For me I guess there's a difference between playing in big games, and having a lot expected of you in those big games. Take your point though.

Actually big one to miss is Stam of course. Hopefully his experience will prove beneficial where of course Wagner had little playing history

This is a big factor 8)

I loathe to bet on Reading for a big game, but the odds are ridiculous. Play the game game twice we'd expect to win at least once. The odds on offer are longer than that. For once I'm putting my money where my heart is and backing the Royals win.

I saw 5/2 for a Reading win, but doesn't that only count up to 90 minutes?

alderdude

Re: Current Form Vs Odds

by alderdude » 27 May 2017 09:38

tmesis
Cureton's Volley
Hound
Actually big one to miss is Stam of course. Hopefully his experience will prove beneficial where of course Wagner had little playing history

This is a big factor 8)

I loathe to bet on Reading for a big game, but the odds are ridiculous. Play the game game twice we'd expect to win at least once. The odds on offer are longer than that. For once I'm putting my money where my heart is and backing the Royals win.

I saw 5/2 for a Reading win, but doesn't that only count up to 90 minutes?

Yeah that will only count within the 90 mins, if you want to include extra time you will need to bet on to lift the trophy or to be promoted, which in bet 365 is 11/10