Relegation

1865 posts
Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Relegation

by Westwood52 » 03 Sep 2021 10:23

NathStPaul The more he posts the more I am convinced Westwood must be a parody poster. Nobody is actually like that surely?? Awful.

So OMA; please don’t let me believe that you find the use of the F word acceptable ,say in the workplace or mixed company ? While I may have had my concerns over your mental well being; I have always been under the impression that you were reasonably well educated.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 03 Sep 2021 10:25

Westwood52
NathStPaul The more he posts the more I am convinced Westwood must be a parody poster. Nobody is actually like that surely?? Awful.

So OMA; please don’t let me believe that you find the use of the F word acceptable ,say in the workplace or mixed company ? While I may have had my concerns over your mental well being; I have always been under the impression that you were reasonably well educated.

I believe individuals can talk however they see fit but shouldn't be surprised if not everyone likes what they are saying. I am sure I would use the F word quite a lot in your company.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 03 Sep 2021 11:18

NathStPaul
Westwood52

I believe individuals can talk however they see fit but shouldn't be surprised if not everyone likes what they are saying. I am sure I would use the F word quite a lot in your company.

I am still trying to grasp what he meant by a mixed workplace and why it there is a need to say it.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 03 Sep 2021 11:20

Coppells Lost Coat
NathStPaul
Westwood52

I am still trying to grasp what he meant

Every Westwood post ever.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Sep 2021 12:03

Westwood52

Time to enter the 21st century grandad, it started over 20 years ago.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 03 Sep 2021 12:08

Coppells Lost Coat
NathStPaul
Westwood52

I am still trying to grasp what he meant by a mixed workplace and why it there is a need to say it.

Mixed company.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 03 Sep 2021 12:10

NathStPaul
Westwood52

Pick up the prize,count your cash ,collect the jackpot.You win;this forum is no place for me.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 03 Sep 2021 13:11

Westwood52
Coppells Lost Coat
NathStPaul I believe individuals can talk however they see fit but shouldn't be surprised if not everyone likes what they are saying. I am sure I would use the F word quite a lot in your company.

Mixed company.

I still dont understand. Define it please.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Sep 2021 13:16

very strange series of posts.

standard international week dross

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Sep 2021 15:31

Hound very strange series of posts.

standard dross

Edited

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Sep 2021 09:48

From certain posters reverting to type indulging in humourless trolling.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 05 Sep 2021 07:37

leon

From certain posters reverting to type indulging in humourless trolling.

Yeah aheeed. Still scared to come on the place on the forum he got driven out of aswell :lol:

Wet blanket

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 06 Sep 2021 13:04

Anyone think 44 points will be enough this season?

I'd take 41 0-0s in our remaining games now we've got no one who can score goals.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 06 Sep 2021 13:32

Royal_jimmy Anyone think 44 points will be enough this season?

I'd take 41 0-0s in our remaining games now we've got no one who can score goals.

I can see the Reading nil part quite easily but what does the other nil mean? Is it possible for Reading’s opponents to not score as well?

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 06 Sep 2021 13:35

Westwood52
Hendo If you could stop calling one of our players Toilet, that would be fucking great.

Noted and will do.But please however refrain from using the F word; I regret I am of a generation which find it distasteful and unacceptable.You would not use it in work would you,without serious implications ;or use it in mixed company.

As one of the "mixed company", to whom you are possibly referring, I couldn't give a maggot-ridden monkey's putrefying bollocks what sort of swearing is going on. Casually abusing people by refusing to spell their names correctly or naming them "toilet" on the other hand, I find fucking pig-ignorant.

But, given the fuck-witted, pustulant source, entirely un-fucking-surprising

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Sep 2021 17:29

muirinho
Westwood52
Hendo If you could stop calling one of our players Toilet, that would be fucking great.

Noted and will do.But please however refrain from using the F word; I regret I am of a generation which find it distasteful and unacceptable.You would not use it in work would you,without serious implications ;or use it in mixed company.

As one of the "mixed company", to whom you are possibly referring, I couldn't give a maggot-ridden monkey's putrefying bollocks what sort of swearing is going on. Casually abusing people by refusing to spell their names correctly or naming them "toilet" on the other hand, I find fucking pig-ignorant.

:shock: :? :o :lol:

I'll stop using toilet immediately.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 06 Sep 2021 20:22

Snowflake Royal
muirinho
Westwood52

:shock: :? :o :lol:

I'll stop using toilet immediately.

I hate to think the mess you're going to make of your bathroom!

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 06 Sep 2021 20:42

Only thing I'm clinging to right now is that all our defeats so far this season have been to teams who currently occupy the top half of the table after 5 games.

Obviously if that pattern continues, it's not exactly a great sign for the QPR game but hopefully 2 weeks of preparation and time to bed in the new signings, we might actually put in somewhat of a respectable performance.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 06 Sep 2021 20:54

tidus_mi2 Only thing I'm clinging to right now is that all our defeats so far this season have been to teams who currently occupy the top half of the table after 5 games.

My thinking is that last season we won 7 of our first 8 but didn't go up, this year we're going to lose 7 of our first 8 and not go down.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 06 Sep 2021 21:21

morganb
tidus_mi2 Only thing I'm clinging to right now is that all our defeats so far this season have been to teams who currently occupy the top half of the table after 5 games.

My thinking is that last season we won 7 of our first 8 but didn't go up, this year we're going to lose 7 of our first 8 and not go down.

I like bookends and this one would do nicely

1865 posts