214 posts

In or Out?

In - things can only get better
19%
Out - I’m gonna leave you baby
71%
Don’t know - dunno lol
5%
FiNeRaIn (because he's had enough of all these Ian Royal - consumer rights champion options)
5%

Total votes: 185
Uke
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Unfortunately ANOTHER In or Out poll

by Uke » 27 Jan 2018 00:11

S

T

A

M

B

L

E

S

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 27 Jan 2018 00:21

The last nail in Stam’s coffin will come from the fans. If you show up to the Burton game on Tuesday, then please don’t come on here after and moan about Stam. If you want change then all you need to do is stay away Tuesday night. Don’t go to the game, don’t spend your money at the ground buying a beer. Stay away then he’ll gone by the Wednesday lunchtime.

The players will thank you for your support by staying away because they’ve been playing to get him sacked for the past god knows how many games!

The Reverend

by The Reverend » 27 Jan 2018 00:28

Reading4eva Hello to the four Swindon fans lurking on here and voted Yes

Idiots

'Yes' isn't an option you fcuking retard

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 27 Jan 2018 00:37

Oilroyal The last nail in Stam’s coffin will come from the fans. If you show up to the Burton game on Tuesday, then please don’t come on here after and moan about Stam. If you want change then all you need to do is stay away Tuesday night. Don’t go to the game, don’t spend your money at the ground buying a beer. Stay away then he’ll gone by the Wednesday lunchtime.

The players will thank you for your support by staying away because they’ve been playing to get him sacked for the past god knows how many games!

Yeah, don’t swell Burton’s coffers, that’ll learn him

bobby m's syrup

by bobby m's syrup » 27 Jan 2018 00:41

Third straight OUT. He should have been drawing the dole since at least November

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 27 Jan 2018 00:42

Silver Fox
Oilroyal The last nail in Stam’s coffin will come from the fans. If you show up to the Burton game on Tuesday, then please don’t come on here after and moan about Stam. If you want change then all you need to do is stay away Tuesday night. Don’t go to the game, don’t spend your money at the ground buying a beer. Stay away then he’ll gone by the Wednesday lunchtime.

Yeah, don’t swell Burton’s coffers, that’ll learn him

Have i checked if we're home or away? Just goes to show a fan of 35 years sleep walking the season. Same message as above BUT APPLIED to the NEXT HOME GAME

edit... oxf*rd bored of this and so should you be Silverfox.. you're an Elm Park boy... this is shit
Last edited by Oilroyal on 27 Jan 2018 00:52, edited 1 time in total.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 27 Jan 2018 00:47

leon
FiNeRaIn
10539.4 Miles Away
Looks like we've uncovered Ian's other username

That'll be amusing to anyone that remembers me or his original username as we couldn't agree over the color of a slice of bread. :lol:

And Leon, whats funny? Nothing to be honest. Odd comment.

Well you turn up from not posting for years to be one of the first people to persistently call for his head.

That’s odd.

Unless you’ve been inside or on an Antarctic research station of course.

I've been posting again since last season so not sure where the 5 years has been pulled from. I just post less frequently than normal and yes I absolutely want Stam gone with good reason.

Have you not been watching the club this season? It's not just a small period of bad form in which we've had a few unlucky results, this is bordering on arguably the worst performance from a Reading manager in decades. How do you make a team with decent individuals and 18 million spent in the summer as utterly atrocious as they are? So absolutely pathetic they've rolled over and died with so much ease to several relegation candidates....at home. He should have been gone after Birmingham, I even said lets stick with him for a while and see if he takes us out of the scrap but we are being pulled further towards it and are now out of both cups...again with ease.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 27 Jan 2018 01:14

FiNeRaIn
leon
FiNeRaIn
That'll be amusing to anyone that remembers me or his original username as we couldn't agree over the color of a slice of bread. :lol:

And Leon, whats funny? Nothing to be honest. Odd comment.

Well you turn up from not posting for years to be one of the first people to persistently call for his head.

That’s odd.

Unless you’ve been inside or on an Antarctic research station of course.

I've been posting again since last season so not sure where the 5 years has been pulled from. I just post less frequently than normal and yes I absolutely want Stam gone with good reason.

Have you not been watching the club this season? It's not just a small period of bad form in which we've had a few unlucky results, this is bordering on arguably the worst performance from a Reading manager in decades. How do you make a team with decent individuals and 18 million spent in the summer as utterly atrocious as they are? So absolutely pathetic they've rolled over and died with so much ease to several relegation candidates....at home. He should have been gone after Birmingham, I even said lets stick with him for a while and see if he takes us out of the scrap but we are being pulled further towards it and are now out of both cups...again with ease.

Clearly you haven’t been reading any of my posts in the last year.

Unsurprising since you’ve just come back to foment trouble.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 27 Jan 2018 01:30

Your last line is very typical of HNA and why so many people have stopped posting over the years, making an issue personal when this is a team related forum. No one is stirring up "trouble", which is a peculiar thing to have said. People are giving their opinions on Readings current plight. I've been posting on and off again for a year, when things look horrifyingly bad, as they are now, of course people are going to be much more vocal.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 27 Jan 2018 02:58

I voted out for the first time.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 27 Jan 2018 05:20

Scutterbucketz I voted out for the first time.

I admire a loyal fan but for the life of me I can’t see why you would’ve left it this long to post your little #OUT

royal67

by royal67 » 27 Jan 2018 07:09

Stam has to go. We have a reasonable squad of players who should be playing way above the current level. Where's the motivation gone? He's worn the life out of the players with a method of play that they can't or won't deliver for him. I do fear that relegation is a real possibility and that is a sad state of affairs.......

double d

by double d » 27 Jan 2018 07:10

You have some of the worst and most delusional posts on here.

He will not get sacked because people don't watch

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 27 Jan 2018 08:12

Fancy going to Burton, new ground, but to be honest shaving my bollocks with a sharp razor blade is becoming more attractive than watching a Jaap Stam team.

And I've never shaved my bollocks with a sharp razor blade

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Jan 2018 08:29

The Reverend
Reading4eva Hello to the four Swindon fans lurking on here and voted Yes

Idiots

'Yes' isn't an option you fcuking retard

:lol:

"Stam - In or Out?"
"Yes"

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 27 Jan 2018 09:11

Oilroyal

I admire a loyal fan but for the life of me I can’t see why you would’ve left it this long to post your little #OUT

Just thought they might get in a striker as soon as possible and change things up. That hasn’t happened and doesn’t look likely to so he may as well just leave.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 27 Jan 2018 09:27

Scutterbucketz
Oilroyal

Just thought they might get in a striker as soon as possible and change things up. That hasn’t happened and doesn’t look likely to so he may as well just leave.

Agreed, although I doubt he'll just leave, not without a pay off. I still admire your loyality though.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 27 Jan 2018 09:30

Reading4eva Fancy going to Burton, new ground, but to be honest shaving my bollocks with a sharp razor blade is becoming more attractive than watching a Jaap Stam team.

And I've never shaved my bollocks with a sharp razor blade

Surely a blunt blade would be much worse. #hackjob

retro royal

by retro royal » 27 Jan 2018 09:48

The players are simply getting worse, they don't even look fit anymore, it has to be down to the training and the coaching staff, and they ultimately are under the control of Stam. He has to go, the buck stops with him.

It would seem Stephen Reid was a bigger loss than we thought in the summer, so glad I didn't put money on a top 6 finish around September.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 27 Jan 2018 09:50

Is the OP even a question any more?

The team are shot, the management have run out of ideas

I admire the club to an extent for trying to do the right thing and stick with him, but good management is also about realising when you need to make the change

He should go immediately for everyone, inc his own (before his rep is totally shot) sake

214 posts