250 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rumour - Ovie Ejaria

by Zip » 07 Aug 2019 23:19

paultheroyal
StellaPlease
paultheroyal No gr8 m8.

Twitter of course is rife, but seeing someone in person is far better :lol: :lol:

Nice ruse but most know you just don't it in twitter and post is as if you're in the know.

The info is out there for everyone.

Nice try though.

Chelsea game, tick
Home kit, tick
Training kit, tick
Ejaria, tick,
Oliviera debacle, tick
Howe, tick
Ejaria x 2 tick

It hurts sweet cheeks, I know. Dig deep x

You are in the credit for some of those Paul but definitely pushing it regarding Oliveira.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 07 Aug 2019 23:32

Zip
paultheroyal
StellaPlease
Nice ruse but most know you just don't it in twitter and post is as if you're in the know.

The info is out there for everyone.

Nice try though.

Chelsea game, tick
Home kit, tick
Training kit, tick
Ejaria, tick,
Oliviera debacle, tick
Howe, tick
Ejaria x 2 tick

It hurts sweet cheeks, I know. Dig deep x

You are in the credit for some of those Paul but definitely pushing it regarding Oliveira.

It was what it was. He was training, expecting, never came, frustrated, new offer.

Think we are all pleased it’s delighted it’s worked out as it has.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Aug 2019 00:45

From Despair To Where? I think we're bringing in players of excellent quality but I do worry it's going the way of Steve Clarke's window where we brought in players not necessarily because we needed to but because we could.

I'm beginning to wonder whether we need Puscas or Ejaria, unless of course, someone like Swift or Barrow or Meite is leaving.

+1. It's getting to the point of too much.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 08 Aug 2019 07:32

Snowflake Royal
From Despair To Where? I think we're bringing in players of excellent quality but I do worry it's going the way of Steve Clarke's window where we brought in players not necessarily because we needed to but because we could.

I'm beginning to wonder whether we need Puscas or Ejaria, unless of course, someone like Swift or Barrow or Meite is leaving.

+1. It's getting to the point of too much.

I think Puscas May well have been a case of seeing an opportunity and going for it rather than filling an obvious gap

However I wouldn’t say both him and Ejaria are unnecessary. When Swift/Pele/Rino get injured again, we would still be going back to Loader/Olise or Adam as it stands. Not ideal if it was for more than a few games. There’s no way those 3 will play all 45 games.

Likewise up front. If Joao is injured, it’s either Meite up front or Novakovich (assuming Baldock leaves). Ok for a game or two but no more

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 08 Aug 2019 08:45

Yep. I'm not sure how we'd fit Puscas and Joao together given Gomes doesn't often play 2 focal points up front. But competition between them is great and we'll be less vulnerable to injuries.

As for Ejaria, our midfield options are currently Rino, Pele, Swift, Adam and our academy products, of who Olise looks best. There is definitely room for Ejaria in the mix. The thought of having Olise, Holsgrove and East being involved regularly sounds nice, but the lack of experience would concern me.

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 08 Aug 2019 08:50

Ejaria should be the last. If we can then manage to shift one it two, that would be the perfect window.

Important to get rid of popa. Don't want him corrupting our new lad.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 08 Aug 2019 08:53

Can the Dai's send anybody else to China like we did with Aluko? Would also show our new signings that we don't accept poor performance. :D

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 08 Aug 2019 09:06

WestYorksRoyal Can the Dai's send anybody else to China like we did with Aluko? Would also show our new signings that we don't accept poor performance. :D

quite possibly, though obvs they'd have to want to go. Again another option for Popa - thought he might be well up for that tbh

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 08 Aug 2019 09:48

WestYorksRoyal Can the Dai's send anybody else to China like we did with Aluko? Would also show our new signings that we don't accept poor performance. :D

Chinese window closed 31st July.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 08 Aug 2019 11:08

StellaPlease Ejaria should be the last. If we can then manage to shift one it two, that would be the perfect window.

Does that mean we should stop Popa playing in the U23s then, just in case he introduces the 17-year-olds to booze and fags?

(If you look back over Popa's record when he's appeared for the U23s he's actually scored several goals, perhaps he's found his level)

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 08 Aug 2019 11:11

morganb
StellaPlease Ejaria should be the last. If we can then manage to shift one it two, that would be the perfect window.

Does that mean we should stop Popa playing in the U23s then, just in case he introduces the 17-year-olds to booze and fags?

(If you look back over Popa's record when he's appeared for the U23s he's actually scored several goals, perhaps he's found his level)

No, it means that with the well founded rumours of his life style he may be a bad influence on Puscas.

It's human nature to gravitate to your countryman when you move to a new country.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 08 Aug 2019 12:33

Rumblings that this is happening

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 08 Aug 2019 13:28

Still talking on this one. Will happen if that pesky minor detail of a fee can be agreed.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 08 Aug 2019 13:34

Sutekh Still talking on this one. Will happen if that pesky minor detail of a fee can be agreed.

Liverpool can afford to give us a good deal, surely?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Aug 2019 14:04

WestYorksRoyal
Sutekh Still talking on this one. Will happen if that pesky minor detail of a fee can be agreed.

But why would they? They're not a charity.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 08 Aug 2019 14:12

Snowflake Royal
WestYorksRoyal

But why would they? They're not a charity.

It just makes them more likely to relent, as a £m difference means much more to us than them

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 08 Aug 2019 15:42

I'm losing faith here.

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 08 Aug 2019 15:45

WestYorksRoyal I'm losing faith here.

Don't forget, nothing needs to be announced at 5. As long as the deal sheet is in, medicals and etc can still happen and be announced a few hours later.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 08 Aug 2019 15:48

StellaPlease

Don't forget, nothing needs to be announced at 5. As long as the deal sheet is in, medicals and etc can still happen and be announced a few hours later.

Surely medical needs to come before deal sheet? Otherwise you could be left with a crocked player? I expect you could reverse the order, but it's a risk.

The Kenedy rumour is exciting, but given the choice I'd rather see Ejaria. Undoubtedly a better long term deal for the club

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 08 Aug 2019 15:49

WestYorksRoyal
StellaPlease

Surely medical needs to come before deal sheet? Otherwise you could be left with a crocked player? I expect you could reverse the order, but it's a risk.

This early in the season, all clubs test their players and put them through medicals. They simply transfer it to us.

That's how so many last minute deals are done with players all over the world.

250 posts