CONFIMRED - Matt Miazga

183 posts
Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Matt Miazga

by Denver Royal » 25 Jul 2019 00:02

Stranded
WestYorksRoyal Silence on Miazga starting to concern me. I know double announcement with Ejaria was the plan, but surely we just want to confirm this so he is available against Peterborough today?

I doubt he would play today anyway - barely been in training following the Gold Cup this summer.

Yep, he looked very fit to me in the Gold Cup, esp in the final which was only a couple weeks ago, so hopefully there won’t be too many concerns re. his fitness.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

Re: CONFIMRED - Matt Miazga

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Jul 2019 10:26

NewCorkSeth
Victor Meldrew
NewCorkSeth Rue Rude in the 16th! That must have been lovely. Nice area the Latin quarter.

Yes it was and I am sat here remembering the stroll up through les jardins de Luxembourg on a summer's evening.
A lot more fun than arguing with a bunch of uneducated pedantic tossers on the subject of homophobia in football.

Each have their merits I guess? Well if your ever back in Paris and fancy joining the official Reading FC Paris chapter fans group let me know.

Nice to hear a friendly voice at this time.
Do all the French still leave Paris for Le Midi in their droves at the start of August?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Re: CONFIMRED - Matt Miazga

by NewCorkSeth » 25 Jul 2019 10:44

Victor Meldrew
NewCorkSeth
Victor Meldrew
Yes it was and I am sat here remembering the stroll up through les jardins de Luxembourg on a summer's evening.
A lot more fun than arguing with a bunch of uneducated pedantic tossers on the subject of homophobia in football.

Each have their merits I guess? Well if your ever back in Paris and fancy joining the official Reading FC Paris chapter fans group let me know.

Nice to hear a friendly voice at this time.
Do all the French still leave Paris for Le Midi in their droves at the start of August?

They do indeed. August is nothing but me and a bunch of tourists. Although I know a few people who stay here all through August then take all of September off. Clever as it's one of the busiest months.

183 posts