MATCHWATCH : West Bromwich Albion (a) sponsored by as hard as it gets

246 posts
Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : West Bromwich Albion (a) sponsored by as hard as it gets

by Scutterbucketz » 21 Aug 2019 22:23

FiNeRaIn Stone wall pen, no complaints. Moronic tackle in your own box under the circumstances, WBA weren't going to score in 2 days of playing time.

They really didn’t look like scoring.

I thought the defence did I fine job again.

But a fair result as we weren’t the sharpest up front.

Had a nice nigh on £200 cash out just as Leeds scored and Reading were 1 nil up. I love a good cash out.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Aug 2019 22:31

Scutterbucketz
FiNeRaIn Stone wall pen, no complaints. Moronic tackle in your own box under the circumstances, WBA weren't going to score in 2 days of playing time.

Had a nice nigh on £200 cash out just as Leeds scored and Reading were 1 nil up. I love a good cash out.

Well you’ve got to pay for those romantic nights out with Terry the plasterer somehow.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 21 Aug 2019 22:33

Can anyone confirm the twitter rumours that Charlie Adam was running around with a pie and snickers in his pockets?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 21 Aug 2019 22:46

leon
Scutterbucketz

Well you’ve got to pay for those romantic nights out with Terry the plasterer somehow.

I was actually undoing some of his work earlier by channeling out to put some new sockets in; a job I should have done before he was here, but couldn’t because we were so pressed for time, and he was sloppy as fukk in places. Right in the corner by the radiator he must have smeared it on with his hand. Which would have been understandable if I hadn’t taken all the radiators off.

So, I’ve had a rethink about my feelings for him. I’ll still get him back, of course. Mainly because he was cheap as oxf*rd, but I’ll make slightly less tea next time.

The fella must have been either jacked up on PG or taken me for a scruffy pcunt who would stand for shoddy workmanship. Possibly a bit of both.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Aug 2019 23:02

Scutterbucketz
leon
Scutterbucketz

I was actually undoing some of his work earlier by channeling out to put some new sockets in; a job I should have done before he was here, but couldn’t because we were so pressed for time, and he was sloppy as fukk in places. Right in the corner by the radiator he must have smeared it on with his hand. Which would have been understandable if I hadn’t taken all the radiators off.

So, I’ve had a rethink about my feelings for him. I’ll still get him back, of course. Mainly because he was cheap as oxf*rd, but I’ll make slightly less tea next time.

The fella must have been either jacked up on PG or taken me for a scruffy pcunt who would stand for shoddy workmanship. Possibly a bit of both.

Mate, plasterers ares fcuking nightmare. The difficult bits are the corners and edges that’s why the cnuts never finish them.

Unless they’re Polish/not English

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 21 Aug 2019 23:13

leon
Scutterbucketz
leon

Mate, plasterers ares fcuking nightmare. The difficult bits are the corners and edges that’s why the cnuts never finish them.

Unless they’re Polish/not English

I can’t stay mad at him. We all had our part to play in that first couple of difficult weeks after we moved in, and mine was the desperate dickhead who had bitten off more than he could chew.

He is clearly such an old hand that he assessed the situation and did just enough to allay our fears that we were well and truly fukked, and that anything he did was a going to be an improvement. I respect that. And he was right. He kept up morale in those dark days just by being there. I could have also taken a closer look over his work and gave it an hours worth of rub down. But I didn’t even bother and just painted the pcunt with 4 coats of white.

Anyway, I’ve drunk enough tonight that I forgot this was the team board.

246 posts