Who do you want in Round Three?

Royals-For-Life

Re: Who do you want in Round Three?

by Royals-For-Life » 29 Aug 2019 21:42

very tough game at wolves , i hope gomes put a strong team out, anything can happen .

krapmle

by krapmle » 29 Aug 2019 21:46

Mid Sussex Royal
krapmle
Dick Habbin's hairdo love the sig pic Norfolk Road. A proper footy ground.

Yep, great memories. Saw some great matches. Steve Death and Robin Friday I will never forget. One a fantastic goalkeeper and the other a great entertainer on many levels.

Remember us beating Wolves in the league cup at Elm Park, 1978 I think, first division vs fourth division too. Death would have been in goal no doubt.

I went to the game. Another fantastic night. You went to support Reading expecting nothing and that happened.

under the tin

by under the tin » 30 Aug 2019 07:25

krapmle
Mid Sussex Royal
krapmle
Yep, great memories. Saw some great matches. Steve Death and Robin Friday I will never forget. One a fantastic goalkeeper and the other a great entertainer on many levels.

Remember us beating Wolves in the league cup at Elm Park, 1978 I think, first division vs fourth division too. Death would have been in goal no doubt.

I went to the game. Another fantastic night. You went to support Reading expecting nothing and that happened.

So did I.
Reading old boy Sammy Chung was their manager.

Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Brum Royal » 30 Aug 2019 11:57

genome
CountryRoyal
genome It's the kind of tie that's really shit, unless you win it

I don’t disagree that it’s not necessarily the hardest draw, but it’s still shit - I don’t want to go to Wolverhampton.

I went there once. Stayed inside the Travelodge

Better than had you stayed outside the Travelodge