BFTG - Plymouth (A)

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG - Plymouth (A)

by Millsy » 28 Aug 2019 11:32

WoodleyRoyal FOA the mahoosive cunt who sat next to me and my daughter at the front. If you are reading this then you need to take a long hard look at yourself you should be ashamed. Your behaviour and language around my 7 year old daughter was a disgrace. You scared her and we left early because of you. Her first football match and could quite possibly have been put off for life

I’m not naive enough to think that bad language and raucous behaviour wouldn’t be present. I stood on the south bank and had a season ticket in y24 for many a year. But should you oxf*rd oxf*rd at the top of your voice and slamming chairs and kicking stuff about when sat next to a 7 years is bang out of order. We deliberately sat at the front away from the pack to hopefully avoid this behaviour. Hang your head in shame.

Spot on. Sorry to hear this. If anyone knows who this is, have a friendly word!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 28 Aug 2019 11:34

Watched the highlights and :lol: at their first goal. Not as bad as our Watford 'goal' but still hilarious.

And GREAT second goal by JB!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 28 Aug 2019 11:35

genome
WoodleyRoyal FOA the mahoosive cunt who sat next to me and my daughter at the front. If you are reading this then you need to take a long hard look at yourself you should be ashamed. Your behaviour and language around my 7 year old daughter was a disgrace. You scared her and we left early because of you. Her first football match and could quite possibly have been put off for life

I’m not naive enough to think that bad language and raucous behaviour wouldn’t be present. I stood on the south bank and had a season ticket in y24 for many a year. But should you oxf*rd oxf*rd at the top of your voice and slamming chairs and kicking stuff about when sat next to a 7 years is bang out of order. We deliberately sat at the front away from the pack to hopefully avoid this behaviour. Hang your head in shame.

Did you ask him to stop?

Probably called the police instead.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 28 Aug 2019 11:36

Must have learning difficulties if you are next to a child but still swear during the match, that's disgusting. I get overheated sometimes but I`m well aware of my surroundings.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 28 Aug 2019 11:48

From the photos I saw there were plenty of spare seats elsewhere - why didn't you move?

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 28 Aug 2019 12:09

John Smith From the photos I saw there were plenty of spare seats elsewhere - why didn't you move?

Because he shouldn't have to and his 7 year old daughter was scared. She'd have wanted to get away from the rude big man, and all that she now associates football with, a game her dad has built her up to going to, is this obnoxious twozzak!

What is it with these people? Watch the highlights and you see a ridiculous number of numpties running down the stairs when we score our fourth like we had won the cup. Calm down, people. Try and control your legs. No wonder the Plymouth fans thought it was a bit ott.

It's a really sad day when a kid can't sit at the front at football without being scared. It wouldn't have happened at Elm Park with the kids sat on the wall, so grow up you muppets and think of others.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 28 Aug 2019 12:24

notloyalenuffroyal
John Smith From the photos I saw there were plenty of spare seats elsewhere - why didn't you move?

Because he shouldn't have to and his 7 year old daughter was scared. She'd have wanted to get away from the rude big man, and all that she now associates football with, a game her dad has built her up to going to, is this obnoxious twozzak!

What is it with these people? Watch the highlights and you see a ridiculous number of numpties running down the stairs when we score our fourth like we had won the cup. Calm down, people. Try and control your legs. No wonder the Plymouth fans thought it was a bit ott.

It's a really sad day when a kid can't sit at the front at football without being scared. It wouldn't have happened at Elm Park with the kids sat on the wall, so grow up you muppets and think of others.

Yep - agree with this.

I would also go to the front if I have my youngest with me. Mainly because everyone is standing up so impossible to see if not at front.

We do have a lot of delinquent fans, mainly follow us in the league cup. Remember the idiots at the Portsmouth game a few years back and the relentless throwing of £1 coins at Ashwood in goal.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 28 Aug 2019 12:43

paultheroyal
notloyalenuffroyal

Yep - agree with this.

I would also go to the front if I have my youngest with me. Mainly because everyone is standing up so impossible to see if not at front.

We do have a lot of delinquent fans, mainly follow us in the league cup. Remember the idiots at the Portsmouth game a few years back and the relentless throwing of £1 coins at Ashwood in goal.

£1 coins? We really are a middle class fans base eh. Why not throw coppers?

In regards to OP I'm sorry for your daughter. Must have been horrible for her. Agree you shouldnt have to move but I am honestly shocked you didnt speak up. Always seemed to me that brits love to remind others of social responsibility. Was on a train in Paris the other week and a homeless man was (I presumed by the faces of others) going off on a racist rant (which is quite common there, even for anti white rhetoric) and nobody said anything. Thought to myself somebody would have told him to shut the oxf*rd up in England.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 28 Aug 2019 12:44

Tbf I think the kids running down the stairs wouldn`t have happened if Meite hadn't virtually jumped into the crowd, indeed he got booked for it.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 28 Aug 2019 12:49

I ran down the stairs at Home Park when Doyle made it 0-2 back in 05/06 :D

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 28 Aug 2019 12:50

notloyalenuffroyal

Got it. Fans and players finally connecting but when they run over to celebrate with the fans just ignore them. Don't want to celebrate too much with your team, might upset the opposition.

Sorry to hear about the incident WR. Hope something can be done about it.

Yellowcoat2

by Yellowcoat2 » 28 Aug 2019 12:57

Surely worth reporting to RFC. If he sat in the right seat they will have a record of who it was sold to.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 28 Aug 2019 13:03

paultheroyal
notloyalenuffroyal

Yep - agree with this.

The racist chants about Al Habsi were in the League Cup too. Surely there's nothing about the competition that makes our fans act like idiots?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 28 Aug 2019 13:24

Hendo I ran down the stairs at Home Park when Doyle made it 0-2 back in 05/06 :D

Randomly, the only time I've ever ran down the stairs for a goal was when Nicky Forster scored to make it 2-1 at home to Peterborough in 2002 (we still ended up drawing).

It was that game with the Phil Whitehead howler from a free kick, where he caught it and basically decided to throw it in the net.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 28 Aug 2019 13:26

To be honest, theres no way I'm going in the away end with my 2 kids. For a few years yet anyway.

Is that big ginger lad that just shouts 'c*nt' at the top of his voice every 2 mins still knocking around?

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 28 Aug 2019 13:37

sandman
Got it. Fans and players finally connecting but when they run over to celebrate with the fans just ignore them. Don't want to celebrate too much with your team, might upset the opposition.

I don't think that is even close to what I said. I just don't agree that Meite is more connected with the fans because he jumps into the crowd and "young adults" run down the stairs towards him. That 3-2 new year Bristol away a couple of years ago was the same. Great game. I was going as looney as the next man. Sadly, the next man, big unearthly lump and his lumbering kid mates that they were, (incidentally ginger and shouting c*** a lot), felt the need to grab me and drag me down the stairs, because we had scored. Is he a better fan than me? Is he more connected than me? Well he must be. I wonder if he felt the need to try it in the top tier at Wembley?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 28 Aug 2019 13:41

notloyalenuffroyal

I still don't understand. Why, when with the opportunity to move to a number of other seats also at the front choose to still remain in the seat next to the annoying guy? Or just say something to him or a steward?

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 28 Aug 2019 13:45

genome

Did you ask him to stop?

Went to my first game when I was 8 back in the 70s with my dad.
Sat in the North Stand which I later learned was supposed to be more civilised than the South Bank. There was an idiot using non-stop bad language and generally annoying others. But tbh I was more anxious about the consequences of my dad asking him to tone it down since when he did the bloke just started abusing us instead of the players. Ruined the day for me (3-0 loss didn't help).

So it's not new and it's perhaps not always the best approach to personally ask them to stop .

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 28 Aug 2019 13:52

Hound To be honest, theres no way I'm going in the away end with my 2 kids. For a few years yet anyway.

Is that big ginger lad that just shouts 'c*nt' at the top of his voice every 2 mins still knocking around?

I'm not that big...

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 28 Aug 2019 13:57

Since when did reasoning with Neanderthals that they should tone down their behaviour seem like a sensible thing for a bloke with his 7 year old daughter to do?

Ridiculous suggestion.