Total votes: 36
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Miazga 3 Game Suspension Watch.

by Sutekh » 28 Oct 2019 20:09

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
The Enfield Royal71
Just when you thought things couldn't get any lower for you sandman, you've been white knighted by URZZZZ :lol:

A new low point for you I'm sure.

Ok OMA/John Smith

You've had an horrendous day where you have shown a clear lack of understanding of football in general and the rules of football.

Give up.

There are no rules in football. It, currently, has 17 laws.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 20:37

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
The Enfield Royal71
Just when you thought things couldn't get any lower for you sandman, you've been white knighted by URZZZZ :lol:

A new low point for you I'm sure.

Ok OMA/John Smith

You've had an horrendous day where you have shown a clear lack of understanding of football in general and the rules of football.

Give up.

Tell you what, I’ll give up as soon as you stop posting on your three accounts on here

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 28 Oct 2019 22:11

URZZZZ
The Enfield Royal71
Old Man Andrews Justice has to be served. The same people who are defending Miazga are the same people who were crying about the Mings stamp.

Agree

People on this board are up in arms about Mings and still frothing at the mouth. It was a proven accident and he owned up. Let it go. For some reason our fans cry about it but Miazga intentionally elbowed somebody in the face and nothing

The fa need to punish him

Except one incident left one bleeding all over his face requiring a lot of stitches and the other barely had any effect. Comparing Mings' incident and the elbow is ridiculous

I did debate posting something similar but then decided it was pointless as you're literally conversing with 3 troll accounts of the same person.

If someone can't see the difference between an incident in which a player was left with severe facial damage and but for a few millimetres could have been left blind and an incident where the player barely even appealed to the ref, its pointless trying to discuss it.

Miazga was never going to receive any sort of retrospective action. It was barely worth commenting on during the game.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 22:19

Jagermesiter1871
URZZZZ
The Enfield Royal71
Agree

People on this board are up in arms about Mings and still frothing at the mouth. It was a proven accident and he owned up. Let it go. For some reason our fans cry about it but Miazga intentionally elbowed somebody in the face and nothing

Except one incident left one bleeding all over his face requiring a lot of stitches and the other barely had any effect. Comparing Mings' incident and the elbow is ridiculous

I did debate posting something similar but then decided it was pointless as you're literally conversing with 3 troll accounts of the same person.

If someone can't see the difference between an incident in which a player was left with severe facial damage and but for a few millimetres could have been left blind and an incident where the player barely even appealed to the ref, its pointless trying to discuss it.

Miazga was never going to receive any sort of retrospective action. It was barely worth commenting on during the game.

It was stupid from Miazga as it gave the ref something to think about and it could quite possibly have warranted a yellow/red card IMO. But I’m not personally sure it was enough to warrant retrospective action though and to compare it to Mings? Dear me

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 29 Oct 2019 11:11

URZZZZ
Jagermesiter1871
URZZZZ

It was stupid from Miazga as it gave the ref something to think about and it could quite possibly have warranted a yellow/red card IMO. But I’m not personally sure it was enough to warrant retrospective action though and to compare it to Mings? Dear me

Yup precisely my view. Definitely stupid from Miazga.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 29 Oct 2019 12:30

The Enfield Royal71
Old Man Andrews
genome
You're acting weird today. Why are you acting weird today?

Justice has to be served. The same people who are defending Miazga are the same people who were crying about the Mings stamp.

Agree

He did not elbow anyone, nor was it in the player's face, despite said player doing his best to get Miazga sent off by collapsing to the ground holding his face. Miazga saw the player coming back for another go and fended/shoved him off with his lower arm which connected on the upper body. Whilst still probably a red under the strict application of the law, there's going to be an awful lot of red cards if refs apply the law that way.

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 29 Oct 2019 15:18

I didn't even notice it at the time (although it was down the other end) so it can't have been that bad. Completely different from Mings where everyone in the stadium saw (yes before anyone point it out I'm aware one was home one was away but the point remains)

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 29 Oct 2019 23:19

Bigtimmeh I didn't even notice it at the time (although it was down the other end) so it can't have been that bad. Completely different from Mings where everyone in the stadium saw (yes before anyone point it out I'm aware one was home one was away but the point remains)

But one was home and the other was away.

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 30 Oct 2019 10:08

2 world wars, 1 world cup
Bigtimmeh I didn't even notice it at the time (although it was down the other end) so it can't have been that bad. Completely different from Mings where everyone in the stadium saw (yes before anyone point it out I'm aware one was home one was away but the point remains)

What's your point? :lol:

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 30 Oct 2019 21:28

Bigtimmeh
2 world wars, 1 world cup

What's your point? :lol:

Oh. Dunno really. :oops: