BFTG Leeds

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG Leeds

by Millsy » 29 Nov 2019 11:25

URZZZZ
karbota That was enjoyable match last night, looked really solid at the back, motm a close call Chris Gunter, or John Swift, Ejaria was also excellent. If its true we have had an offer for Puscas please lets just take it. If only we had signed Jamie Mackie when we had the chance, at the fraction of the cost we would have had an inspirational passionate, player, who scores vital goals and motivates those around him. If Puscas goes please Mr Bowen take a a short trip to the Kassam, for a fraction of the price you will get a quality player who has skill, heart and passion, unlike the the mercenary bland Puscas, Joeo, Meite, types, who just dont care.

Good post DD

:shock:

You having a laugh URZZZ, praising the ramblings of our most despicable and clueless resident racist old t*sser?

Meite doesn't care!??? Whatever anyone thinks of him I literally can't think of a player who plays with MORE passion for the club, or has ever done.

Couldn't make head or tail of that ridiculous comment until the penny dropped - Puscas, Meite and Joao are all foreigners. Who does he love instead? Mackie an English boy, who has scored a whopping 7 goals in 52 appearances in the mighty league 1. Having a black friend/pointing out the obvious that Ejaria is excellent doesn't take away the fact he's a clueless racist f*ckwit.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 29 Nov 2019 11:34

Thought "future England prospect ( :D )" Kalvin Phillips had an absolute mare of a game, giving away possession on countless occasions. Possibly an even worse/more underwhelming performance than Daniel Johnson for Preston a few weeks ago.

I think it all just goes to underline how privileged we are and were to be living in a period when players of the calibre of Harry Arter are on display on our doorstep at the Madejski.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 29 Nov 2019 12:08

2 world wars, 1 world cup
URZZZZ
karbota That was enjoyable match last night, looked really solid at the back, motm a close call Chris Gunter, or John Swift, Ejaria was also excellent. If its true we have had an offer for Puscas please lets just take it. If only we had signed Jamie Mackie when we had the chance, at the fraction of the cost we would have had an inspirational passionate, player, who scores vital goals and motivates those around him. If Puscas goes please Mr Bowen take a a short trip to the Kassam, for a fraction of the price you will get a quality player who has skill, heart and passion, unlike the the mercenary bland Puscas, Joeo, Meite, types, who just dont care.

Good post DD

You having a laugh URZZZ, praising the ramblings of our most despicable and clueless resident racist old t*sser?

Meite doesn't care!??? Whatever anyone thinks of him I literally can't think of a player who plays with MORE passion for the club, or has ever done.

Couldn't make head or tail of that ridiculous comment until the penny dropped - Puscas, Meite and Joao are all foreigners. Who does he love instead? Mackie an English boy, who has scored a whopping 7 goals in 52 appearances in the mighty league 1. Having a black friend/pointing out the obvious that Ejaria is excellent doesn't take away the fact he's a clueless racist f*ckwit.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 29 Nov 2019 12:56

URZZZZ
2 world wars, 1 world cup
URZZZZ
Good post DD

Yeah, I wasn't being serious

Ok good, sorry didn't get the joke.

elrey

Re: BFTT Leeds

by elrey » 30 Nov 2019 04:37

Franchise FC
elrey Well, right now we just played the in form team, Brentford who had 4 wins out of five, and then the team fighting for number one position. To only lose 1-0 to both those teams isn't bad when we were looking at relegation spots a month ago.

But we still lost both.

No point playing well and losing, whoever it's against.

I disagree. It's a long season and you're aiming to not get relegated. Losing to two tops teams is losing, but really with no expectations. Beat all the teams in the bottom half and wayhay, you're staying up.