MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (h) sponsored by a Merry Christmas to one and all

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (h) sponsored by a Merry Christmas to one and all

by Westwood52 » 27 Dec 2019 14:08

sandman
Westwood52 Hanging on at the end,when we weren’t particularly switched on or organised.

We had our chances throughout to kill the game,but inability to take chances on offer continues.

Rafael 7 Did nothing wrong.The save was a bit fortuitous.

Gunter 5 Two excellent crosses,but a few horrible moments;totally switched off when Rafael had a go at him.
Blackett 6 Apart from one moment of brain fade,did ok.
Morrison 5 Early season form just seems to have gone.Flapped around a couple of times.
Moore 7 Apart from one poor pass to Blackett,did very well.
Pele 7 Did work very hard,and saved us on a couple of occasions,but does have technical faults.
Adam 7 Never really got close to his previous performance.
Swift 8 MOM for the wonder goal.
Ejaria 7 Flashy but no end product.Did not compare favourably with Eze.
Jao 7 Should have killed the game.
Meite 6 Usual blunderbus.

Olise Couple of promising moments
Rino Did nothing really.
Boye For once did ok.

Ref Pretty good for once.

Not a memorable performance bar the goal.But will take the points all day long.

I eat shit like you for breakfast.
Adam Sandler “you eat shit for breakfast ?”

Singing Defective

Re: MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (h) sponsored by a Merry Christmas to one and all

by Singing Defective » 27 Dec 2019 17:42

JR
Singing Defective
muirinho What do you mean? My bus certainly wasn't empty - and I was glad to have it - I wouldn't have been able to get there without it. My son came in from town on an F1, he said it was pretty raucous, which is hard if it's empty...

Ok we came up about an hour before kick-off (as regular busses stopped at 18:00) and raucous is not how I’d describe it...

:lol: hardly anybody gets the bus up that early from town for any game! The whole point about being in town is that you are getting drinks in the boozer and then arriving just in time for the game.

Yep, I’d have loved to..and I don’t mind the Nag’s Head & it generally doesn’t mind me.. but as a responsible parent, I try to spare my teen-aged son the spectacle of his old man getting rat-@rsed. Unless it’s essential for medical reasons, e.g. before playing Leeds.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 27 Dec 2019 18:35

Couple QPR fans making fun of our attendance, maybe they should notice that our average attendances are higher outside of their games against fellow London sides, which they only get a little more than our normal attendances.