MATCHWATCH : Leeds United (a) sponsored by Simon Church

256 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Leeds United (a) sponsored by Simon Church

by Hound » 19 Feb 2020 14:57

download I'm never sure resting players actually works . Instead some of them look off the pace when they come back.

I'm not sure the benefits are always immediately obvious. I suspect generally the point isnt necessarily being a lot better in the game immediately after being rested, more that 2 or 3 further games down the line, they will be a lot fresher and less likely to be injured

Dave the rave

by Dave the rave » 19 Feb 2020 15:53

Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth Accidentally just convinced my Security guard to bet on Reading to beat Leeds. Read to him Snowflakes facts about their recent form and that made his mind up.

:lol:

Genuinely wrote that, then thought about deleting it for something pithy to get in the I for Dave's report, and then went oxf*rd it, I want to talk the scum down.

Ha ha. Looks like the prospect of fame is attracting some attention :wink:

Tbf, some of the rest of this thread is embarrassing so if you're an i journo reading this then I apologise on behalf of (you know who you are).

JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo

by JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo » 19 Feb 2020 16:42

thanks

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 19 Feb 2020 17:15

Dave the rave
Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth Accidentally just convinced my Security guard to bet on Reading to beat Leeds. Read to him Snowflakes facts about their recent form and that made his mind up.

:lol:

Genuinely wrote that, then thought about deleting it for something pithy to get in the I for Dave's report, and then went oxf*rd it, I want to talk the scum down.

Ha ha. Looks like the prospect of fame is attracting some attention :wink:

Tbf, some of the rest of this thread is embarrassing so if you're an i journo reading this then I apologise on behalf of (you know who you are).

If I worked for the i then this is the quote I would use:

JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo thanks

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 20 Feb 2020 13:01

Marcelo Bielsa has said that he will pick the same Leeds United team that faced Bristol City for the game against Reading on Saturday.
However, he acknowledged that he might be forced into one change if Kiko Casilla is banned after his FA hearing this week.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 20 Feb 2020 13:16

morganb Marcelo Bielsa has said that he will pick the same Leeds United team that faced Bristol City for the game against Reading on Saturday.
However, he acknowledged that he might be forced into one change if Kiko Casilla is banned after his FA hearing this week.

hopefully he won't be....

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 20 Feb 2020 14:24

Hound
morganb Marcelo Bielsa has said that he will pick the same Leeds United team that faced Bristol City for the game against Reading on Saturday.

hopefully he won't be....

What an absolutely horrific footballer he is

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 20 Feb 2020 16:04

Pele and Obita might make the game. Masika has had a stomach complaint though so may miss out

mot

by mot » 20 Feb 2020 22:42

Big shame most Reading fans have used the £39 a ticket excuse not to travel and support their team. Anyway should be a good game with Leeds dominating the game and walking away with all three points. Bonus for those travelling (which is free by coach and off sets any ticket price) is that they get to see a football stadium with a fantastic retro atmosphere.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Feb 2020 23:33

mot Big shame most Reading fans have used the £39 a ticket excuse not to travel and support their team. Anyway should be a good game with Leeds dominating the game and walking away with all three points. Bonus for those travelling (which is free by coach and off sets any ticket price) is that they get to see a football stadium with a fantastic retro atmosphere.

You should do stand up. Except your routine is shit and hackneyed.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Feb 2020 08:13

Snowflake Royal
mot Big shame most Reading fans have used the £39 a ticket excuse not to travel and support their team. Anyway should be a good game with Leeds dominating the game and walking away with all three points. Bonus for those travelling (which is free by coach and off sets any ticket price) is that they get to see a football stadium with a fantastic retro atmosphere.

Or maybe you could show some respect to people?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 21 Feb 2020 08:31

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal

LOL

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Feb 2020 08:33

Hendo
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal You should do stand up. Except your routine is shit and hackneyed.

LOL

Ian is far more disrespectful to people than I am. I respect people that earn it, he respects nobody.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Feb 2020 08:35

Oh, I respect people who deserve it. I don't always respect their ideas though.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 21 Feb 2020 09:29

There he is!

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Feb 2020 09:30

genome

There he is!

I know he is beign deliberately edgy but he does have a valid point in there.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 21 Feb 2020 09:38

Old Man Andrews
genome

There he is!

Who cares?

We have a small travelling fanbase and always have done, we're not a big club, and we don't pretend to be. The fact other bigger clubs use this as a stick to beat us with just makes me shrug my shoulders. It's pure "my Dad is bigger than your Dad" immature nonsense.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 21 Feb 2020 09:38

Old Man Andrews
genome

There he is!

Hmmm. Free travel doesn't offset the cost. If they charged £20, we'd still offer free travel. So everyone is paying £19 more than is reasonable.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Feb 2020 12:46

Hound
Old Man Andrews
genome
There he is!

Hmmm. Free travel doesn't offset the cost. If they charged £20, we'd still offer free travel. So everyone is paying £19 more than is reasonable.

Or basically "oxf*rd Leeds"

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 21 Feb 2020 15:59

Hound
Old Man Andrews
genome
There he is!

You make a compelling case Hound :) . Lets be honest no Championship club has a right to charge that kind of money, its bloody robbery.
West Ham did it to us a few years back in the Championship winning season...wernt even good tickets....Cant wait for them to come down, never been to the Olympic stadium.

Anyway back to the footy.
Play with 3 centrebacks tomorrow anyone reckons? If so whos fit and who isnt? Do we think this maybe a repeat of the home game earlier this season?

256 posts