MATCHWATCH : Wigan Athletic (h) sponsored by Nicky Forster

285 posts
Singing Defective

Re: MATCHWATCH : Wigan Athletic (h) sponsored by Nicky Forster

by Singing Defective » 27 Feb 2020 17:59

22 hours after the start of that experience, and the only positive I can find is that we’ll be playing Oxf*rd again next year.

Never in the field of human conflict has so much screaming been done by my son and me at the poor telly.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 Feb 2020 19:50

oxf*rd me those were some cracking goals from Wigan. From the highlights they looked really sharp in attack!

Baldock very unlucky not to score, great double save.

WTF was Swift doing for the third... like why was he at RB, why did he go to ground and once going to ground why didn't he flatten his man?

Look like they could waltz through us at will.

Two poor displays with Araruna in midfield now.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 28 Feb 2020 12:27

Snowflake Royal oxf*rd me those were some cracking goals from Wigan. From the highlights they looked really sharp in attack!

WTF was Swift doing for the third... like why was he at RB, why did he go to ground and once going to ground why didn't he flatten his man?

I actually applauded the first and third goals and then realised "what am I doing"?...especially being surrounded by club 1871.

Swift dropped deep all game......I couldn't work out why. There were occasions when he was the last man almost.
I was in line with the third goal, Im gonna defend Moore for that because he was running for the ball and it was behind him....unless he broke his neck bending it backwards I don't think he could have done much. Fabulous finish though.
Their no 19 (Moore) is valued at under 3 million. If I had the choice I would buy him over Ejaria if its about money. He just seems to offer so much.....kind of player that could keep them up...….and we desperately need.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 28 Feb 2020 13:32

Ascotexgunner
Snowflake Royal oxf*rd me those were some cracking goals from Wigan. From the highlights they looked really sharp in attack!

I actually applauded the first and third goals and then realised "what am I doing"?...especially being surrounded by club 1871.

Swift dropped deep all game......I couldn't work out why. There were occasions when he was the last man almost.
I was in line with the third goal, Im gonna defend Moore for that because he was running for the ball and it was behind him....unless he broke his neck bending it backwards I don't think he could have done much. Fabulous finish though.
Their no 19 (Moore) is valued at under 3 million. If I had the choice I would buy him over Ejaria if its about money. He just seems to offer so much.....kind of player that could keep them up...….and we desperately need.

He has been playing in that role for the past few games.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Feb 2020 16:06

Hendo
Ascotexgunner

He has been playing in that role for the past few games.

Thought it worked reasonably well against Hull, result aside.

285 posts