MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h) sponsored by the magic of the cup

265 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h) sponsored by the magic of the cup

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Mar 2020 11:16

leon
Old Man Andrews
Hendo
Didn't fancy rising above it though and just letting it go?

Not with Leon, no. He does it to everyone and gets away with it and people like that need to be told they are wrong and hopefully go away and learn from the experience.

From the “Nobber you’d most like to meet” thread about 10 days ago.

Old Man Andrews Would love a pint with Leon, Scuttz and Winston.

Nothing more to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats true normally, you're normally not as offensive as you have been this mornig (spreading false information along the way). I like your style Leon but this place isn't somewhere you can just dump all of your frustrations you may or may not have and expect to not be called out on it or get as good as you're giving. The teamboard certainly isn't the place for it.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 11:27

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Not with Leon, no. He does it to everyone and gets away with it and people like that need to be told they are wrong and hopefully go away and learn from the experience.

From the “Nobber you’d most like to meet” thread about 10 days ago.

Old Man Andrews Would love a pint with Leon, Scuttz and Winston.

Nothing more to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats true normally, you're normally not as offensive as you have been this mornig (spreading false information along the way). I like your style Leon but this place isn't somewhere you can just dump all of your frustrations you may or may not have and expect to not be called out on it or get as good as you're giving. The teamboard certainly isn't the place for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Mar 2020 12:45

Does anyone ever get the impression OMA is OMA's alternate personality and everything he says on here is actually directed at himself rather than the rest of us.

I think good psychiatrists could write several groundbreaking books about his psychoses.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 04 Mar 2020 13:14

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews Its not irrational, more factual. You lash out when you are going through personal strife which is why I am letting you off easy. Keep your chin up, I know it is a hard time for you.

What are you fcuking talking about? My life’s fcuking great.

Anyone would think that I’m split up from the mother of my kids , who I have partial access to, living with my parents with a string of failed relationships behind me?!!!

Sound familiar OMA?

Nope, doesn't at all actually. Try getting your information from a more reliable source in future, you drunk. What a role model you are, a man who goes onto a football forum each day to take out his anger on others because his home life is so unfulfilled. At least you aren't taking it out on your kids though eh? They have been through enough.

Everything Leon (A reputable and long standing poster) has said there is 100% true and has been verified.

I know people who know you. Stop acting like this because you would not do it in real life.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 04 Mar 2020 13:18

If OMA does not get banned for this, it is ridiculous. I have been banned 4 times for much, MUCH less.

We need consistency on this board.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 04 Mar 2020 13:20

Snowflake Royal Does anyone ever get the impression OMA is OMA's alternate personality and everything he says on here is actually directed at himself rather than the rest of us.

I think good psychiatrists could write several groundbreaking books about his psychoses.

He definitely has something wrong with him. He must at the very least be autistic, or have schizophrenia.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 04 Mar 2020 15:13

Simmops If OMA does not get banned for this, it is ridiculous. I have been banned 4 times for much, MUCH less.

We need consistency on this board.

We do have consistency on this board. Nearly everyone is ruined by the same poster having an argument with anyone he cares to. It is about time someone issued a red card and sent him (or is it really a her), for an early bath. But, I suspect the same person will return under a new name, but at least it would give us a break for a while.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 04 Mar 2020 15:37

I think this is all Ian's fault.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 04 Mar 2020 15:41

So that Billy Sharp is quite the prick eh?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 15:57

NewCorkSeth So that Billy Sharp is quite the prick eh?

Hold on....you don’t think Billy Sharp posts on the Team Board......?

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 04 Mar 2020 15:59

Can we please stop discussing Reading FC or Sheffield Utd on this thread. Thank you.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Mar 2020 16:03

Simmops If OMA does not get banned for this, it is ridiculous. I have been banned 4 times for much, MUCH less.

I'm not calling for OMA to be banned per se, but you do have a point here. Kes was banned for less too

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 04 Mar 2020 16:15

genome

I'm not calling for OMA to be banned per se, but you do have a point here. Kes was banned for less too

Kes got banned for repeated trolling and bringing threads down. OMA is doing the exact same thing.

I also got banned because (in Platypuss words verbatim) The team board is an open forum for the public, Hobnob takes pride in it and any trolling/threats/bringing it down etc can be seen by anybody and is not tolerated.

I got banned because I made a joke about going to Millwall away last season and saying I started a fight.

OMA has constantly brought down threads on the Team Board, has insulted people and has basically insulted Leons father (with a statement that is pretty disgusting).

If he is not banned then this is an absolute disgrace and shows the lack of consistency that is ruining our forum.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 04 Mar 2020 17:15

Strangely enough, as I saw online somewhere today, Sharp has only ever scored twice (one being yesterday) against MM so that makes his comments even stranger

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 04 Mar 2020 17:51

URZZZZ Strangely enough, as I saw online somewhere today, Sharp has only ever scored twice (one being yesterday) against MM so that makes his comments even stranger

Much like Leon and OMA, he hasn’t come out of this well

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 04 Mar 2020 17:56

2 world wars, 1 world cup

Can we please stop discussing Reading FC or Sheffield Utd on this thread. Thank you.

I think it’s a great misdirection: Rival team fans come on here, expecting to glean insights on how Reading FC play, who our inform players are, you know, like other supporters’ forums. Instead they get some R D Laingesque insights into the human psyche. I assume they back away, delete browsing history, and wash their hands for the specified twenty seconds. With bleach. And they never dare to come back.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 04 Mar 2020 17:58

Simmops
genome

Kes got banned for repeated trolling and bringing threads down. OMA is doing the exact same thing.

I also got banned because (in Platypuss words verbatim) The team board is an open forum for the public, Hobnob takes pride in it and any trolling/threats/bringing it down etc can be seen by anybody and is not tolerated.

I got banned because I made a joke about going to Millwall away last season and saying I started a fight.

OMA has constantly brought down threads on the Team Board, has insulted people and has basically insulted Leons father (with a statement that is pretty disgusting).

If he is not banned then this is an absolute disgrace and shows the lack of consistency that is ruining our forum.

I mean, I joined this forum mainly to talk about football but most threads I see are hijacked by trolling and people's reactions. The statement in question is way past any sort of acceptable line, and there's no doubt his overall behaviour detracts from the quality of the board.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 04 Mar 2020 18:09

WestYorksRoyal
Simmops
genome

I mean, I joined this forum mainly to talk about football but most threads I see are hijacked by trolling and people's reactions. The statement in question is way past any sort of acceptable line, and there's no doubt his overall behaviour detracts from the quality of the board.

Which Is why I rhink it is time for OMA to be banned. Its been going on for years now this same trolling and constant bellitling of people. I hope mods take actions finally as this place would be better off without him. He clearly has a few issues that need sorting out away from the board like I did.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 04 Mar 2020 18:22

Singing Defective
2 world wars, 1 world cup

I think it’s a great misdirection: Rival team fans come on here, expecting to glean insights on how Reading FC play, who our inform players are, you know, like other supporters’ forums. Instead they get some R D Laingesque insights into the human psyche. I assume they back away, delete browsing history, and wash their hands for the specified twenty seconds. With bleach. And they never dare to come back.

I like to imagine them thus:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 04 Mar 2020 18:23

WestYorksRoyal
Simmops
genome

Yeah fair enough.

I’d like to think I try to keep to the point of the threads on the Team Board so apologies for my hijacking earlier.

What I won’t have is people slurring me or my family but a reaction is what these types of posters are looking for. At least now I know who this particular poster is and there won’t be any more responses to him.

So apologies all I’ll stick to calling Billy Sharp a thick twat and being mildly rude to Ian.

265 posts