SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stoke City (h) sponsored by John Halls

by SouthDownsRoyal » 21 Jun 2020 10:19

Bristol Paul
sandman
Bristol Paul
Wasn’t the referee that cost us two points though, we should have gone for it a bit more at times.

I'm sorry that's incorrect, but you do get this lovely watch and a year's supply of Turtle Wax.

And again in English?

:? :lol:

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Jun 2020 10:38

sandman
Bristol Paul
sandman
I'm sorry that's incorrect, but you do get this lovely watch and a year's supply of Turtle Wax.

And again in English?

You are incorrect the referee cost us two points by bottling two penalty decisions.

Blinkered, biased idiot-you, not the ref.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Jun 2020 11:07

South Coast Royal
sandman
Bristol Paul And again in English?

You are incorrect the referee cost us two points by bottling two penalty decisions.

I was only joking Vic. Don't think you have a leg to stand on when calling people idiots given your views on the World.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Jun 2020 11:51

sandman
South Coast Royal
sandman

I was only joking Vic. Don't think you have a leg to stand on when calling people idiots given your views on the World.

Of course you know all about me and about my views on all aspects of life eh?
Aren't you the facetious little creep who kept on posting about Liverpool fans and their victimised attitude but of course you were "only joking"?

You must be beside yourself seeing how good Liverpool are this season (and last)-long may that continue-it couldn't happen to a nastier vindictive and gormless specimen like you who in a cowardly way joined the gangers-up the other day even though you might not have been one of the three who , similarly cowardly, made death threats to somebody for having a contrary opinion.

I suspect that they were "only joking" though eh?.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Jun 2020 12:44

South Coast Royal
sandman
South Coast Royal

Aren't you the facetious little creep who kept on posting about Liverpool fans and their victimised attitude but of course you were "only joking"?

You must be beside yourself seeing how good Liverpool are this season (and last)-long may that continue-it couldn't happen to a nastier vindictive and gormless specimen like you who in a cowardly way joined the gangers-up the other day even though you might not have been one of the three who , similarly cowardly, made death threats to somebody for having a contrary opinion.

Take a break Vic, you're just making yourself look worse.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Jun 2020 12:47

South Coast Royal
sandman
South Coast Royal

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Jun 2020 12:56

Snowflake Royal
South Coast Royal
sandman

Take a break Vic, you're just making yourself look worse.

Go away Ian, one of those dishing out the death wish (See AE topic)-keyboard coward.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Jun 2020 12:57

South Coast Royal
sandman
South Coast Royal

I thought/hoped you left the board? Please could you?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Jun 2020 13:01

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
sandman

Here comes the other death wisher-get back into your hole you nasty little man.
Another brave keyboard warrior who thinks he runs this board just because of the massive number of inane postings.

For those that don't know, this poster, Ian and simmops all expressed a wish for me to be dead-yes, for real, on a football fans website.
Pathetic.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Jun 2020 13:06

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal

Another brave keyboard warrior who thinks he runs this board just because of the massive number of inane postings.

For those that don't know, this poster, Ian and simmops all expressed a wish for me to be dead-yes, for real, on a football fans website.
Pathetic.

Wasn't it right after your racist comments about black people?

Scumbag.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Jun 2020 13:07

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal

Pathetic.

Wishing death on anyone is clearly wrong. Personally the only thing I wish was dead about you are your outdated views on race.

However, only you can educate yourself and fix that. Unfortunately it appears you have no desire to do so.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Jun 2020 13:19

The difference may have been a bit too subtle for Vic but I'm pretty sure I didn't actually wish him dead.

Also, pretty sure OMA apologised and accepted he was wrong to when he actually did.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Jun 2020 13:23

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal

Pathetic.

oxf*rd off you melt I didn't. Show me where i said it

Don't slander me
Last edited by Simmops on 21 Jun 2020 13:32, edited 1 time in total.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Jun 2020 13:27

Snowflake Royal The difference may have been a bit too subtle for Vic but I'm pretty sure I didn't actually wish him dead.

Also, pretty sure OMA apologised and accepted he was wrong to when he actually did.

Yep, neither DD or Ian said anything. I said it and then apologised and edited the post.

Vic has never apologised for being a racist for the record.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Jun 2020 13:33

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal The difference may have been a bit too subtle for Vic but I'm pretty sure I didn't actually wish him dead.

Yep, neither DD or Ian said anything. I said it and then apologised and edited the post.

Do racists ever apologise?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Jun 2020 15:58

Old Man Andrews

Because clearly I have no reason to apologise.
The crux of my initial posting was that in my opinion black people in this country do not have the bad deal that is so vigorously stated.
That IMHO is not racist , it is an opinion on a subject.
It is not saying I hate black people, not even I dislike black people it is an opinion on life in the UK especially when compared with USA.

FWIW in my opinion ALL poor people in this country get a poor deal , be they white or black.
Unfortunately you three (add in Sandy for good measure) do not have the intelligence to differentiate between what is racist or what isn't so that is why I bowed out from that particular topic.

Regrettably not only did you 3 then fell inclined to (wrongly) scream "racist" but then proceeded to write that you wished me dead, something that can't be denied if anybody were interested enough to go back and read your reprehensible postings.

Name calling is pathetic , as are you three keyboard death-wishers who really ought to think (yes, it may be difficult for the likes of you prolific but poor posters to actually think outside of the box) more before you post the offensive stuff that you do.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Jun 2020 16:07

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews

The crux of my initial posting was that in my opinion black people in this country do not have the bad deal that is so vigorously stated.
It is not saying I hate black people, not even I dislike black people it is an opinion on life in the UK especially when compared with USA.

FWIW in my opinion ALL poor people in this country get a poor deal , be they white or black.
Unfortunately you three (add in Sandy for good measure) do not have the intelligence to differentiate between what is racist or what isn't so that is why I bowed out from that particular topic.

Regrettably not only did you 3 then fell inclined to (wrongly) scream "racist" but then proceeded to write that you wished me dead, something that can't be denied if anybody were interested enough to go back and read your reprehensible postings.

Name calling is pathetic , as are you three keyboard death-wishers who really ought to think (yes, it may be difficult for the likes of you prolific but poor posters to actually think outside of the box) more before you post the offensive stuff that you do.

If you keep using libelous statements about me and saying I wished you dead when I did not (you have no proof of it and I never once said that) I will sue you for defecation so hard that your great grandchildren would be feeling it

Don't make lies about me. If it cannot be denied (which it can because it didn't happen) go back and find it then. One person did and said sorry, Ian and I did not.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Jun 2020 16:11

Fcuks sake leave it out.

Talk about football and stop indulging in mob justice.

WestRoyal

by WestRoyal » 21 Jun 2020 22:57

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews

Can you show where one said that they wished you dead?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 21 Jun 2020 23:08

I’m sure anyone who doesn’t frequent AE must be

:?:

:lol:

316 posts