BFI Follow Huddersfield

131 posts
SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: BFI Follow Huddersfield

by SouthDownsRoyal » 10 Jul 2020 09:13

paultheroyal Just catching up on this thread - I will ignore the game and will focus on posters comments around Tim Dellor. FFS get a grip.

Changing his name to something else is so cringeworthy and pathetic. He is providing a radio commentary. Its that commentary which is sitting over the I-follow broadcast. He is not watching via I-follow as I understand it. His commentary is shaped to suit all types of the BBC Radio followers. Its clearly not suited for members of the HNA fraternity by the shambles of this thread. This seems to be following the bullying traits certain forum members aimed at Jonathon Low which again was just vile.

Sort yourselves out.

Agree with this.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 10 Jul 2020 09:49

Simmops This thread is a oxf*rd Embaressment.

Is it wrong to point out that a spurious capital letter and misspelling of the important word is self-embarrassment ?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 09:50

Franchise FC

Is it wrong to point out that a spurious capital letter and misspelling of the important word is self-embarrassment ?

Yes it is wrong.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Jul 2020 10:19

Hendo
Stranded
10539.4 Miles Away
Hold on a second....I pay 110 quid per year for the service, that's for an audio feed as well as video... I don't like the commentary, I think Dellor is unbalanced, unfair to certain players, frequently makes basic mistakes and this is detrimental not only to my enjoyment of the game but I would go so far as to say it is detrimental to getting seats on bums.

Don't you dare call me a bully for expressing an opinion.

Have to say much as I dislike his style, that is a personal taste issue, and others will indeed like him. He is a decent broadcaster when not live.

However, the issue here is the almost constant errors - not a new thing - and his framing of certain players as awful even when they are doing ok.

This would not be clear just on radio but on I follow is clear as day. Been times this season where on commentary he has said something like "Puscas has lost the ball again, he has to do better" but the pictures show a player that has won the ball, held it up and been dispossessed as he was surrounded by 3 or 4 players with no out ball.

Agreed with this. I have listened to away games in the past but now with the pictures it is clear that what he says just doesn’t add up with what’s going on.

The Puscas thing is weird, on Saturday he said “Puscas just didn’t jump for it” when referencing a cross which a good 5 feet above his head and he was never getting anywhere near it.

The thing I found weird was the constant asking if they were being too hard on Puscas whilst being too hard on Puscas.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 10 Jul 2020 10:20

Simmops
Franchise FC

Yes it is wrong.

OK, just so that I know

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 11:03

Franchise FC
Simmops
Franchise FC Is it wrong to point out that a spurious capital letter and misspelling of the important word is self-embarrassment ?

Yes it is wrong.

OK, just so that I know

It's fine. You weren't to know that I have various mental issues and it effects my spelling and social awareness.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 10 Jul 2020 12:11

SouthDownsRoyal
paultheroyal Just catching up on this thread - I will ignore the game and will focus on posters comments around Tim Dellor. FFS get a grip.

Changing his name to something else is so cringeworthy and pathetic. He is providing a radio commentary. Its that commentary which is sitting over the I-follow broadcast. He is not watching via I-follow as I understand it. His commentary is shaped to suit all types of the BBC Radio followers. Its clearly not suited for members of the HNA fraternity by the shambles of this thread. This seems to be following the bullying traits certain forum members aimed at Jonathon Low which again was just vile.

Sort yourselves out.

Agree with this.

+1

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 12:40

2 world wars, 1 world cup
SouthDownsRoyal

Sort yourselves out.

Agree with this.

+1

+1

Its ridiculous how stupid people are on here. If they don't like commentary on the radio they can just mute it and follow the game like you can on TV.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 10 Jul 2020 12:44

Simmops
SouthDownsRoyal
Agree with this.

+1

+1

Its ridiculous how stupid people are on here. If they don't like commentary on the radio they can just mute it and follow the game like you can on TV.

Simmops Dellor and gooding are two of the most clueless people out there. They have absolutely zero knowledge of football and reading fc.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 12:50

genome
Simmops
+1

+1

Simmops Dellor and gooding are two of the most clueless people out there. They have absolutely zero knowledge of football and reading fc.

They are clueless and have zero knowledge of football. I'm not changing their names and calling for them to be sacked though and abusing them on social media like your best friend does. I just mute the radio so I don't have to listen to them.

Anyway get back to your flounce, Snipey.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 10 Jul 2020 12:57

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 13:06

who is Genomes best friend?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 13:26

NewCorkSeth who is Genomes best friend?

Oma

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Jul 2020 14:26

Simmops

Oma

Oh. Kinda hoped it was me.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 10 Jul 2020 14:30

NewCorkSeth
Simmops

Oma

Maybe it is. Ask him for yourself.

I used to be his best friend until he changed a few months ago. No idea what got into him tbh.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Jul 2020 15:06

NewCorkSeth
Simmops

Oma

Nah, you've got me, so chin up. :wink:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 15:09

Sort yourselves out.

Good god what a shite view point.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The BBC are a paid for service as is iFollow. We pay his wages and are therefore entitled to air views on Dellor's output. He comes out with steady stream of garbage each and every game and forgets what his role in proceedings is. He is a play by play commentator, his function is to describe the action. Does he do that or does he weigh in with his opinions on certain players and hold clear grudges against some of them (mainly foreign players) ? You know the answer.

Cut your Maude Flanders bullshit and grow up. Dellor is there to be scrutinised and we and other supporters who listen to the coverage will continue to do so. Put a fcuking sock in it.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 15:10

Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth
Simmops
Oma

Nah, you've got me, so chin up. :wink:

What has he done to deserve this?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Jul 2020 15:10

Simmops
NewCorkSeth
Simmops
Oma

I used to be his best friend until he changed a few months ago. No idea what got into him tbh.

It's the fact you're a gigantic bellend. HTH.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Jul 2020 15:14

Old Man Andrews
Simmops
NewCorkSeth Oh. Kinda hoped it was me.

It's the fact you're a gigantic bellend. HTH.

Looks like our boys are going to fi-i-ight.

131 posts