Sky sports

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Sky sports

by windermereROYAL » 24 Jul 2020 19:17

We all know how much Sky are up the arse cracks of Leeds of recent year, but this seriously does take the biscuit.
how on gods earth can you have a poll given the fan bases of the teams involved and come to this conclusion? I`m f#cking stunned.
If it wasn't obvious before it certainly is damn well is now.
https://twitter.com/SkyBet/status/1286597090253197312

Old Man Andrews

Re: Sky sports

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jul 2020 19:23

I said this a couple of weeks ago and was abused to the point where I could have taken further action.
I said Leeds achievement is up there with our 05/06 season, that poll confirms that beyond doubt.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 24 Jul 2020 19:33

Old Man Andrews I said this a couple of weeks ago and was abused to the point where I could have taken further action.
I said Leeds achievement is up there with our 05/06 season, that poll confirms that beyond doubt.

Great trolling, I’m sure you’ll get a few bites too.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 24 Jul 2020 19:46

Old Man Andrews I said this a couple of weeks ago and was abused to the point where I could have taken further action.

I missed the debabe, and appreciate your views, but please refresh me how 2 defeats (one on the first day) 106 points and a 67 GD is better a GD of 42 and 93 points.
In summary Patrick Bamford wouldn`t be fit to lace the boots of Kevin Doyle or Dave Kitson,
Obviously IMHO.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 24 Jul 2020 19:58

I'm so sorry you've been abused.

I suppose it explains a lot.

Please accept my sympathy.

Incidentally it's in the dictionary, near sycophant....

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jul 2020 20:00

Snowball

Can't you just do the predictions and leave the chit chat to those who can type in a non unhinged format?

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 24 Jul 2020 20:02

Old Man Andrews
Snowball

Can't you just do the predictions and leave the chit chat to those who can type in a non unhinged format?

Rearrange the following phrase or saying.

incredibly OMA up easy to wind it's

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 24 Jul 2020 20:02

Get stuffed

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jul 2020 20:03

Zip

Get stuffed

Are you flirting with me?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 24 Jul 2020 20:04

windermereROYAL

I missed the debabe, and appreciate your views, but please refresh me how 2 defeats (one on the first day) 106 points and a 67 GD is better a GD of 42 and 93 points.
In summary Patrick Bamford wouldn`t be fit to lace the boots of Kevin Doyle or Dave Kitson,
Obviously IMHO.

None of their players are fit to lick any of that reading teams boots. We would have destroyed any team in our prime.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 24 Jul 2020 20:06

Old Man Andrews
Zip

Get stuffed

Are you flirting with me?

Only if you wear a leather skirt and knee high boots.

Four Of Clubs
Hob Nob Regular

by Four Of Clubs » 24 Jul 2020 20:22

Simmops
None of their players are fit to lick any of that reading teams boots. We would have destroyed any team in our prime.

....except maybe .... [cough] @rsenal!

......... coat fetched ....

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 24 Jul 2020 20:43

The mindset of the sky sports media team is truly staggering if they didn`t know what the result of this poll would have been, FFS they don`t even try to hide it anymore.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 24 Jul 2020 20:57

windermereROYAL The mindset of the sky sports media team is truly staggering if they didn`t know what the result of this poll would have been, FFS they don`t even try to hide it anymore.

Agree, also crazy, as If this is a contest and as you say Leeds fan base means they will win the poll

I declare it NULL AND VOID

Leeds won the league, wow, every season a team does that

Does a team get 106 points every season? No no no

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 24 Jul 2020 21:24

SouthDownsRoyal
windermereROYAL The mindset of the sky sports media team is truly staggering if they didn`t know what the result of this poll would have been, FFS they don`t even try to hide it anymore.

Agree, also crazy, as If this is a contest and as you say Leeds fan base means they will win the poll

I declare it NULL AND VOID

Leeds won the league, wow, every season a team does that

Does a team get 106 points every season? No no no

They certainly won't finish higher in the PL than we did in their first season back, which never gets metioned., And is a measure of how good we were.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 24 Jul 2020 21:41

Where are the Leicester, Sunderland and Newcastle seasons in that poll. How on earth can you put this season’s Leeds anywhere near any of those successes? 2005/2006 Reading would have wiped the floor with this season’s Leeds.

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 24 Jul 2020 22:17

The National media’s lack of interest in us takes the biscuit at times. I see we’re often labelled “irrelevant” by other teams on Twitter.

Which made it all the sweeter when we won the league in 05/06 and then 11/12 (at the expense of poor old West Ham); we gave the football world a middle finger and it felt immense!

We’re not irrelevant...we’re smaller than other clubs and do have less of a successful history, but we’ve been fighting in the top 2 tiers for a few decades now...so I’d argue we are “relevant”

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1