CONFIMRED - Veljko Paunović

434 posts
Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: (Soon to be) CONFIMRED - Aleksandar Stanojević

by Norfolk Royal » 26 Aug 2020 08:34

Like the way the journos are referring to some sort of clever ploy to make them think it was the new Serb bloke (to what end?) when in reality they were just stitching together social media rumours.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 26 Aug 2020 08:40

Well this is awkward for OP.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Aug 2020 08:42

It's Richie Partridge all over again.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 26 Aug 2020 08:50

Can't help but think it's going to be Freddie Ljungberg coming in. He is a "big name", who only left his current role at the end of last week in order to pursue a managerial career - talks to move things around apparently only really came to head in the last week, so maybe Ljungberg was approached last week - given Kia's involvement at Arsenal now, very possible.

He is a well respected player, who has been working as a number 2 at Wolsburg and Arsenal - could see us in prime position for decent loans from Arsenal.

As it is his first job, he would also be more happy to work under a DoF who has oversight of transfers than a more experienced manager would be.

Guess we'll see.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 26 Aug 2020 09:18

Thank fcuk

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:23

Old Man Andrews Fake journalist Courtney Friday back peddling all over the show this morning. Lovely stuff. Shown up once again!

Lol

No list of possible managers and their odds that I can find? I know it’s always the normal list of names but would have thought there would be one, unless I just can’t find it

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Aug 2020 09:24

SouthDownsRoyal
Old Man Andrews Fake journalist Courtney Friday back peddling all over the show this morning. Lovely stuff. Shown up once again!

Lol

No list of possible managers and their odds that I can find? I know it’s always the normal list of names but would have thought there would be one, unless I just can’t find it

Bowen hasn't officially gone yet.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 26 Aug 2020 09:24

So what's going on?

All this reminds of the song "Will Stanejovic join?"

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:27

[code][/code]
Pepe the Horseman
SouthDownsRoyal

Lol

Bowen hasn't officially gone yet.

True, good point.

Knowing RFC probably find he doesn’t go back to DOF after all!

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:28

Millsy So what's going on?

All this reminds of the song "Will Stanejovic join?"

Seemingly no one knows, just local journos and twitter peeps trying to show they know

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:35

In all honesty just let Bowen crack on. You never know the club maybe back peddling aswell. They maybe slightly less blind than we think and seen the reaction over social media and decided to give Bowen more time. You never know stranger things have happened.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Aug 2020 09:37

LOL @ the thought any club owners give a toss about social media reaction. If that was the case the Jose Gomes and Mark Bowen would never have been hired.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:40

Old Man Andrews This thread shouldn't be in this area of the forum. It is still a rumour and should be in the rumours section.

Thick as mince.

Well played sir

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 26 Aug 2020 09:41

Stranded Can't help but think it's going to be Freddie Ljungberg coming in. He is a "big name", who only left his current role at the end of last week in order to pursue a managerial career - talks to move things around apparently only really came to head in the last week, so maybe Ljungberg was approached last week - given Kia's involvement at Arsenal now, very possible.

He is a well respected player, who has been working as a number 2 at Wolsburg and Arsenal - could see us in prime position for decent loans from Arsenal.

As it is his first job, he would also be more happy to work under a DoF who has oversight of transfers than a more experienced manager would be.

Guess we'll see.

I’d be happy with that

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Aug 2020 09:42

WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews This thread shouldn't be in this area of the forum. It is still a rumour and should be in the rumours section.

Thick as mince.

Well played sir

I mean it was obvious really. A fake journalist reporting things as fact is a recipe for disaster.

Hate managerial changes, all the knuckle draggers come back to the team board to throw their 2 cents in. Where are they the rest of the time? Why do they only care when there is mild peril at the club?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Aug 2020 09:42

Old Man Andrews LOL @ the thought any club owners give a toss about social media reaction. If that was the case the Jose Gomes and Mark Bowen would never have been hired.

"Guys, are you sure we're making the right decision? Ian Royal has threatened to stop going to games."

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:43

Hound
Stranded Can't help but think it's going to be Freddie Ljungberg coming in. He is a "big name", who only left his current role at the end of last week in order to pursue a managerial career - talks to move things around apparently only really came to head in the last week, so maybe Ljungberg was approached last week - given Kia's involvement at Arsenal now, very possible.

Guess we'll see.

I’d be happy with that

Inexperienced number 2’s are what has got us in this mess. Would much rather an experienced manager with knowledge of championship football.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Aug 2020 09:44

Hound

Guess we'll see.

I’d be happy with that

Really? Is a massively inexperienced manager what we need at this stage of procedings?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 26 Aug 2020 09:45

Pepe the Horseman
Old Man Andrews LOL @ the thought any club owners give a toss about social media reaction. If that was the case the Jose Gomes and Mark Bowen would never have been hired.

"Guys, are you sure we're making the right decision? Ian Royal has threatened to stop Listening to the games on the radio."

Edited for you

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 26 Aug 2020 09:47

Freddie Ljungberg IMO

434 posts