Any updates?

141 posts
Sebastian the Red

Any updates?

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 17:46

Hi all, not posted here much in recent times. What's been going on at the Club? Any interesting news? Hope you're all well.

McDermolenko

Re: Any updates?

by McDermolenko » 25 Aug 2020 17:48

not much mate

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 17:50

McDermolenko not much mate

Thanks. Any prospect of new signings this summer? I saw a tweet yesterday that said that without matchday income we have the highest wage to income ratio in the league. Not an encouraging sign. Anyhow, fingers crossed for bluer skies.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 17:52

Hey Seb, always good to see you.

How's life in Justice?

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 17:52

Snowflake Royal Hey Seb, always good to see you.

How's life in Justice?

All very exciting. All the courts are closed to trials, so I don't have any work to do. Still, beats working for a living, eh?!

Eh?!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 17:55

Sebastian the Red

How's life in Justice?

All very exciting. All the courts are closed to trials, so I don't have any work to do. Still, beats working for a living, eh?!

Eh?!

Hope you're able to enjoy the time with the family and not getting screwed financially. Be totes awks if you had to sit in a bankruptcy hearing as a plaintiff

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 17:57

Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red

How's life in Justice?

Eh?!

Hope you're able to enjoy the time with the family and not getting screwed financially. Be totes awks if you had to sit in a bankruptcy hearing as a plaintiff

Plaintiff means claimant. Sitting in a bankruptcy hearing as a plaintiff means I'd be trying to bankrupt someone else, which genuinely sounds like a magnificent way to make money in a recession, if i knew anything about insolvency.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Aug 2020 18:03

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red

Eh?!

Plaintiff means claimant. Sitting in a bankruptcy hearing as a plaintiff means I'd be trying to bankrupt someone else, which genuinely sounds like a magnificent way to make money in a recession, if i knew anything about insolvency.

No I think you’ll find Ian’s right. He’s an expert

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 25 Aug 2020 18:05

Sebastian the Red Hi all, not posted here much in recent times. What's been going on at the Club? Any interesting news? Hope you're all well.

Nothing new. New manager, lack of signings, no direction, wasting money.

Same old, nothing to see here

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 18:10

leon
Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal

Oh is Snowflake Ian these days? I thought Ian was South Downs. What's the difference between Snowflake and Snowball? Are they both Ian as well?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 18:11

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red

Eh?!

Well, consider my utter ignorance schooled. Although I still don't know the right word. :cry:

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 25 Aug 2020 18:12

Sebastian the Red
leon
Sebastian the Red

Oh is Snowflake Ian these days? I thought Ian was South Downs. What's the difference between Snowflake and Snowball? Are they both Ian as well?

I’m not Ian :shock:

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 18:13

Defendant.

I like to use Ibrahima Sonko as the way of remembering it. Sonko used to DEFEND and he was bigger than an ANT. DEFEND ANT. Defendant.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 18:14

Sebastian the Red
leon
Sebastian the Red

Snowball's less persistently annoying than I am but claims to know and do everything whilst not having the foggiest how to use stats.

Other people claim I claim I know everything, but I don't. It's getting a bit inception.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 18:14

Sebastian the Red Defendant.

I like to use Ibrahima Sonko as the way of remembering it. Sonko used to DEFEND and he was bigger than an ANT. DEFEND ANT. Defendant.

Ok, should have guessed same as criminal.

Whoopsie. Been a long day.
Last edited by Snowflake Royal on 25 Aug 2020 18:15, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 18:15

Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
leon

Snowball's less persistently annoying than I am but claims to know and do everything whilst not having the foggiest how to use stats.

Other people claim I claim I know everything, but I don't. It's getting a bit inception.

I don't think anyone reasonable could ever accuse you of wilfully knowing anything.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 18:15

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red

I don't think anyone reasonable could ever accuse you of wilfully knowing anything.

Thanks Seb, you're a rock I can rely on.
:P

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 18:16

Snowflake Royal

Some people say "respondent" but they aren't particularly modern. Than again, no one says plaintiff either. It's "Claimant" these days.

Get with the programme, mate.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Aug 2020 18:17

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal

Some people say "respondent" but they aren't particularly modern. Than again, no one says plaintiff either. It's "Claimant" these days.

I shall endeavour to do better in future and not make the same mistake twice.

Luckily, improving is very easy when your bar is such a low hurdle to overcome.

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 25 Aug 2020 18:18

Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal Ok, should have guessed same as criminal.

I shall endeavour to do better in future and not make the same mistake twice.

Luckily, improving is very easy when you're bar is such a low hurdle to overcome.

Your.

141 posts