BFTifollow - Derby

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTifollow - Derby

by Simmops » 14 Sep 2020 18:01

Snowflake Royal As I told you before, that's because you're stupid and listen to OMA.

Oh yeah I remember, my bad

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 14 Sep 2020 20:28

Out of interest, has anyone managed to connect to iFollow using a VPN? Our daughter lives in the US and has bought a US season pass for iFollow but wants to know if she can still watch in the UK via a VPN when travel restrictions are lifted.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 14 Sep 2020 20:30

RoyalBlue Out of interest, has anyone managed to connect to iFollow using a VPN? Our daughter lives in the US and has bought a US season pass for iFollow but wants to know if she can still watch in the UK via a VPN when travel restrictions are lifted.

Don't take anything I say as ghospel

BUT

Last time I looked at going VPN, it came up with a thing that offered a "pretend" country

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 14 Sep 2020 20:31

Was gonna edit ghospel, but that definitely should be a word

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 14 Sep 2020 20:48

Snowball Was gonna edit ghospel, but that definitely should be a word

Thanks, seems iFollow objects even when it is a computer overseas that is communicating with it. Guess she'll just have to make the most of watching at the reduced price when she is in the US and beg me to pay the tenner when she is over here!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 14 Sep 2020 21:27

Good points made above so I won't echo.

Ratings and comments all fair.

I'll only add:

- Olise, good of course and I like him but I counted THREE times he tried to do what I can only call, I don't know.. a Gilkesy. You'd have thought he would learn from the first one or two times, that he wasn't going to be able to pull it off, but no. Gilkesy he ain't. Or was he trying to pull an Ejaria? Ejaria he also ain't. To be fair even Ejaria wasn't Ejaria in that game, yeah did his usual taking the ball past 5 people but lost it more than usual too. To be fair I remember only one Ejaria moment that Olise did last season, when he did some sublime turn thing once, but that's the only time. Is it a problem if he's trying to emulate Gilkes or Ejaria? Nah, not really. It's fine. If anything it's a good thing that Ejaria is clearly having an effect on the lad as he tries to emulate him.

- Pauno. Haters will still hate, but there is no mistaking that this was the Pauno effect, even if it's just down to honeymoon. Two comprehensive victories in two games, that can't be taken away from him. For me the real question is a) does he have a plan B for when Joao is injured and b) does he have a plan B for when we're found out. Time will tell.

RichTea94

by RichTea94 » 14 Sep 2020 21:47

RoyalBlue Out of interest, has anyone managed to connect to iFollow using a VPN? Our daughter lives in the US and has bought a US season pass for iFollow but wants to know if she can still watch in the UK via a VPN when travel restrictions are lifted.

I've used iFollow with a VPN for the past 3 seasons. I use Windscribe which is free for 10GB per month, you can disconnect once the stream starts. I use Edge instead of Chrome and clear the history and cache before every attempt at connecting.

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 14 Sep 2020 22:08

paultheroyal
Silver Fox Didn't watch the game but caught the highlights. I just wanted to check in and confirm the rumour I'd heard that we are definitely going up is true?

Not just going up, but breaking the points record.

Well, we already have more points than we did at this stage of the 2005/06 season.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Sep 2020 22:14

RoyalBlue
Snowball Was gonna edit ghospel, but that definitely should be a word

Thanks, seems iFollow objects even when it is a computer overseas that is communicating with it. Guess she'll just have to make the most of watching at the reduced price when she is in the US and beg me to pay the tenner when she is over here!

Stranded would be a good bet, believe he uses Ifollow overseas.

I get the feeling if you're an overseas customer you should still have access to watch even if you visit the UK, but don't have actual facts.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 14 Sep 2020 22:25

Millsy For me the real question is a) does he have a plan B for when Joao is injured and b) does he have a plan B for when we're found out. Time will tell.

Yes, excellent points. I am open minded and give Panko my full support and it’s started well but the points you make are very valid and will define whether he is successful

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 14 Sep 2020 22:30

SouthDownsRoyal
Millsy For me the real question is a) does he have a plan B for when Joao is injured and b) does he have a plan B for when we're found out. Time will tell.

Yes, excellent points. I am open minded and give Panko my full support and it’s started well but the points you make are very valid and will define whether he is successful

Thing is, if you play a target man who's good

then, if they press you ping the long one to Joao

Simples...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Sep 2020 07:25

Snowball
SouthDownsRoyal

Thing is, if you play a target man who's good

then, if they press you ping the long one to Joao

Simples...

And how many times over the years have we seen teamsintructed to pass it out from the back fail to do that and put them selves under catastrophic pressure in the face of the high hard press?

It's lots and lots.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 15 Sep 2020 09:02

Snowball

BUT

Last time I looked at going VPN, it came up with a thing that offered a "pretend" country

Snowy, don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m reminded of:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YozC8yFrZKI

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 15 Sep 2020 09:07

SCIAG
Snowball

BUT

:lol:

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 15 Sep 2020 09:18

SCIAG
Snowball

BUT

Ha-ha.

I know of VPN etc, but had always thought it HID/RANDOMISED your location.

First time I saw it where it offered to specifically GIVE a known-false one.

ie If you need to pretend to be Australian...

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 15 Sep 2020 09:49

Snowball
SCIAG
Snowball

BUT

Ha-ha.

I know of VPN etc, but had always thought it HID/RANDOMISED your location.

First time I saw it where it offered to specifically GIVE a known-false one.

ie If you need to pretend to be Australian...

Will do sport!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 15 Sep 2020 09:52

RichTea94

I've used iFollow with a VPN for the past 3 seasons. I use Windscribe which is free for 10GB per month, you can disconnect once the stream starts. I use Edge instead of Chrome and clear the history and cache before every attempt at connecting.

Thanks.

Currently she is actually sat in GA USA and whilst she was able to stream the Derby game can't access any full match recordings. They all have 'Register now' on them. Looks like it may be another cock up at iFollow's end.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 15 Sep 2020 11:17

I have frequesntly traveled to the UK and been able to watch via the app with no issues without doing anything. I will say I have never connected to WiFi while doing it but I can watch games in England on ifollow.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Sep 2020 12:35

Sounds like she isn't the most computer literate, is user error perhaps a possibility?

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 15 Sep 2020 17:41

Snowflake Royal Sounds like she isn't the most computer literate, is user error perhaps a possibility?

Probably a PICNIC