MATCHWATCH : Preston North End (h) sponsored by David Leworthy

232 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Preston North End (h) sponsored by David Leworthy

by Zip » 04 Nov 2020 18:34

Positive Yiadom back two months earlier than predicted. The club really don’t give JoLow any info

Negatives no Moore, Ejaria or Meite. We knew Moore was out but it’s a big loss having the other two still missing.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 18:35

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal Barney, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Nah I’m good.

You are a hell of a negative nancy given we're completely unexpectedly clear at the top of the league after a fantastic start.

And I don't just mean the joke predictions. You've grumped your arse off in pretty much every match thread I've seen you contribute to during a game.

Sorry but how is what I’ve said anything other than realistic?

We were pretty poor and shipped three goals against a side who hadn’t won in how long?

We now have largely the same team against a side with a very strong away record this season.

Of course we have to improve our game from Coventry to get something from this game that’s only oxf*rd logical, which I can understand how half you helmets can’t understand that so prefer to call it negative.

Smh.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 18:35

Zip Positive Yiadom back two months earlier than predicted. The club really don’t give JoLow any info

Negatives no Moore, Ejaria or Meite. We knew Moore was out but it’s a big loss having the other two still missing.

Careful with that talk! :roll:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Nov 2020 18:38

CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal Barney, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Nah I’m good.

You are a hell of a negative nancy given we're completely unexpectedly clear at the top of the league after a fantastic start.

And I don't just mean the joke predictions. You've grumped your arse off in pretty much every match thread I've seen you contribute to during a game.

We were pretty poor and shipped three goals against a side who hadn’t won in how long?

We now have largely the same team against a side with a very strong away record this season.

Of course we have to improve our game from Coventry to get something from this game that’s only oxf*rd logical, which I can understand how half you helmets can’t understand that so prefer to call it negative.

Smh.

Because it's largely the same side that beat Blackburn convincingly and has picked up loads of points. We didnt even play that badly against Cov. Bit sloppy, bit less clinical, few mistakes punished in defence.

Like I said, you've been bemoaning us as terrible in match threads we've gone on to win without much trouble. And you're overstating the problems from our single league loss of the season

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 04 Nov 2020 18:40

I would have never thought to say this but country royal is worse then oma on team board

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 04 Nov 2020 18:47

Mr Optimist I wish that kuntstick Scott Sinclair wasn’t playing for them. Nailed on to score against us, as sure as night follows day.

What are the odds for him not scoring? Got to be worth a cheeky punt. He's a player I wish we had signed at many points in recent years. He's absolute quality.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 04 Nov 2020 18:48

Preston 6 changes from Sat - bad result Sat but are they all injured or dropped??

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 18:55

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal You are a hell of a negative nancy given we're completely unexpectedly clear at the top of the league after a fantastic start.

Smh.

Because it's largely the same side that beat Blackburn convincingly and has picked up loads of points. We didnt even play that badly against Cov. Bit sloppy, bit less clinical, few mistakes punished in defence.

Like I said, you've been bemoaning us as terrible in match threads we've gone on to win without much trouble. And you're overstating the problems from our single league loss of the season

Which doesn’t change the fact that we need to IMPROVE on our performance against Coventry for a harder test against Preston... or hope that Preston have a stinker.

I still don’t get what you don’t get.

Also your logic about me bemoaning us in Match threads is bullshit. I bemoan whenever I see something crap, and say when I see something good which you could actually see if you looked them up.

I’m not going to watch a misplaced pass under no pressure and say “fcuk me that was excellent”.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Nov 2020 18:58

don't get your knickers in a twist sweetheart. You can be as negative as you like. But there's a reason you've had stick from Barney. Believe it or not.

No skin off my nose.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 19:01

Snowflake Royal don't get your knickers in a twist sweetheart. You can be as negative as you like. But there's a reason you've had stick from Barney. Believe it or not.

No skin off my nose.

Good comment completely deflecting from anything I said. I really cbf to prove that I’m as objective as most on the match threads but it’s a bit moist to base an argument ignoring facts.

Even in the cov thread I was one of the first to say I thought we started well. Surprise surprise had nothing to be objectively “negative” about in the Blackburn thread, or Watford thread as we played well! For the most part against Rotherham and Wycombe we were toilet and I said as much - as did a lot of others yet I’m the only one being highlighted as having some faux negative agenda. Do me a favour.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Nov 2020 19:10

Wtf was Cabral doing passing to McIntyre there. That pass was never on and forced TM to put Cabral back in trouble

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 04 Nov 2020 19:16

Usual slow plodding “can’t get into it” start I see.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 19:18

Snowflake Royal Wtf was Cabral doing passing to McIntyre there. That pass was never on and forced TM to put Cabral back in trouble

That’s negative.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 19:18

Sutekh Usual slow plodding “can’t get into it” start I see.

That’s negative.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 04 Nov 2020 19:20

Hopefully nothing comes of this free kick, looks like the Preston player fouled McIntyre if anything.

alfie9

by alfie9 » 04 Nov 2020 19:21

That corner routine was a total waste of possession wtf

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 04 Nov 2020 19:21

This is negative too

Shocking corner followed 30 secs later by shocking pass from Rafael

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 04 Nov 2020 19:22

Rafael needs to sort his distribution out.
Joao is so good technically.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Nov 2020 19:22

Sutekh This negative too

Shocking corner followed 30 secs later by shocking pass from Rafael

Yep. Rafael’s kicking (especially first time) leaves a lot to be desired.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 04 Nov 2020 19:23

Has Rafael made a single oxf*rd pass to a reading player?

232 posts