MATCHWATCH : Bournemouth (a) sponsored by Jimmy Quinn

439 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Bournemouth (a) sponsored by Jimmy Quinn

by Zip » 21 Nov 2020 14:35

I just don’t see other teams at this level conceding shocking goals like the ones we gift.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 21 Nov 2020 14:36

Agree with being slow in second half, stop walking with the ball.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Nov 2020 14:36

We looked a lot better with Moore, Meite, Olise and Ejaria available. So there's some positives.

But oxf*rd me we've got a soft under, over and around belly.

But we look like we're in for the long, slow, inexorable slide down the table, to at least mid-table and if we don't pull our finger out soon, possibly even worse.

JR

by JR » 21 Nov 2020 14:37

Zip
CountryRoyal Pauno takes the blame for this. Should have changed it after half time.

As soon as they pulled one back it was glaringly obvious we needed to freshen up.
He needs to stop the rot pretty soon.

Quite tough for a coach to stop the rot when just two minutes between goals. Don’t think we can criticise Paunovic today.

Crap set pieces, some switching off at the back at key moments, yes, but can’t criticise the manager

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 21 Nov 2020 14:38

After the Cardiff and Watford games, I really thought we'd found a bit of toughness this season. But the last 4 games suggest it was a mirage. Old issues resurfacing; I see no reason why Pauno can fix what so many others have failed to.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 21 Nov 2020 14:38

Snowflake Royal We looked a lot better with Moore, Meite, Olise and Ejaria available. So there's some positives.

But we look like we're in for the long, slow, inexorable slide down the table, to at least mid-table and if we don't pull our finger out soon, possibly even worse.

At this rate that slide down the table will be pretty quick.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Nov 2020 14:39

biff
Simmops Why do none of these people post. Would be good to hear some of the other irregular posters opinions :

Users browsing this forum: ankeny, Ascotexgunner, bcubed, biff, bloody Volvo driver, Blue&White Mage, BR0B0T, Bristol Paul, CountryRoyal, Four Of Clubs, Google Adsense [Bot], Hound, Jagermesiter1871, John Madejski's Wallet, jt_1871, lolwut, morganb, Notts Royal, Orion1871, Richard, Royal_jimmy, Royals and Racers, SCIAG, SnowballRG19, Snowflake Royal, super darren caskey, surrounded by saints, Sutekh, tidus_mi2, TommyF, Vicky Pollard, WestYorksRoyal, Who Moved The Goalposts?, windermereROYAL, Za Vas, Zip and 346 guests

fck off

You should post more. You are a great and insightful poster.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Nov 2020 14:40

JR
Zip
CountryRoyal Pauno takes the blame for this. Should have changed it after half time.

As soon as they pulled one back it was glaringly obvious we needed to freshen up.

Quite tough for a coach to stop the rot when just two minutes between goals. Don’t think we can criticise Paunovic today.

Crap set pieces, some switching off at the back at key moments, yes, but can’t criticise the manager

We sure as hell can.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 21 Nov 2020 14:41

I know he scored but aluko was oxf*rd dreadful. I've never seen a player look so clueless and just get in the way. Start olise. Start Holmes.

I think with those 2 changes alone we'd have won this game.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 21 Nov 2020 14:42

Simmops
biff
Simmops Why do none of these people post. Would be good to hear some of the other irregular posters opinions :

Users browsing this forum: ankeny, Ascotexgunner, bcubed, biff, bloody Volvo driver, Blue&White Mage, BR0B0T, Bristol Paul, CountryRoyal, Four Of Clubs, Google Adsense [Bot], Hound, Jagermesiter1871, John Madejski's Wallet, jt_1871, lolwut, morganb, Notts Royal, Orion1871, Richard, Royal_jimmy, Royals and Racers, SCIAG, SnowballRG19, Snowflake Royal, super darren caskey, surrounded by saints, Sutekh, tidus_mi2, TommyF, Vicky Pollard, WestYorksRoyal, Who Moved The Goalposts?, windermereROYAL, Za Vas, Zip and 346 guests

fck off

You should post more. You are a great and insightful poster.

His post was genuinely better than the last 50 you've made combined.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 21 Nov 2020 14:44

Can we ask sky to stick their live coverage up their arses? 3 more games to come.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 21 Nov 2020 14:46

JR
Zip

The changes should have been immediate. I was posting on here saying make the changes. You could see we desperately needed to freshen up.
Really poor second half with Rafael having another mare. Beaten at his near post for their second and as for the fourth....
We seemed to allow them so much space inside our half.
Mepham made a difference for them when he came on. Joao did nothing once he was on.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 21 Nov 2020 14:46

windermereROYAL Can we ask sky to stick their live coverage up their arses? 3 more games to come.

A big +1

Franconian Royal

by Franconian Royal » 21 Nov 2020 14:47

Right, let me start by saying first half we looked really good. The passing was crisp, defence was tight, goals were well deserved.
We should have had a second penalty. Aluko (?) was fouled. I feel that the ref thought he made a bad decision for the first penalty and wanted to even things up.
Brooks should've been sent off second half for kicking the ball away twice. Ref was atrocious.
I think Pauno thought we would hold out for a while after their first goal. Olise was good, but Meite didn't touch the ball, Moore looked poor as well. Oh and let me say that Solanke handballed for their 4th goal. You can see how his hand moved the ball. And Begovic cheated as well.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 21 Nov 2020 14:48

Snowflake Royal We looked a lot better with Moore, Meite, Olise and Ejaria available. So there's some positives.

That's what you want

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Nov 2020 14:49

Zip
JR
Zip

The changes should have been immediate. I was posting on here saying make the changes. You could see we desperately needed to freshen up.
Really poor second half with Rafael having another mare. Beaten at his near post for their second and as for the fourth....
We seemed to allow them so much space inside our half.
Mepham made a difference for them when he came on. Joao did nothing once he was on.

I think I thought about the change before the first, and started typing about it to post before the second.

We started the second half so passively. We basically said, 'I know we just sucker punched you at the end of the half to make it safe, but here, have a way back...'

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Nov 2020 14:49

Royal_jimmy

That's what you want

:lol:

You're such a clown Jimmy.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 21 Nov 2020 14:50

Franconian Royal Right, let me start by saying first half we looked really good. The passing was crisp, defence was tight, goals were well deserved.
We should have had a second penalty. Aluko (?) was fouled. I feel that the ref thought he made a bad decision for the first penalty and wanted to even things up.
Brooks should've been sent off second half for kicking the ball away twice. Ref was atrocious.
I think Pauno thought we would hold out for a while after their first goal. Olise was good, but Meite didn't touch the ball, Moore looked poor as well. Oh and let me say that Solanke handballed for their 4th goal. You can see how his hand moved the ball. And Begovic cheated as well.

Agree about the ref. Very poor. The Aluko incident wasn’t a pen as he was fouled outside the box but maybe a red card.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 21 Nov 2020 14:50

Zip
windermereROYAL Can we ask sky to stick their live coverage up their arses? 3 more games to come.

A big +1

And I thought for a fleeting moment we might actually be on the verge of breaking the Sky live curse :(

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 21 Nov 2020 14:51

Snowflake Royal
Royal_jimmy

That's what you want

:lol:

You're such a clown Jimmy.

Says you :wink: it's one of your own

439 posts