Re: BFTT Bournemouth

by Hound » 23 Nov 2020 14:55

Kelly not even getting in the oxford side last I saw interestingly enough

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Regular

by URZZZZ » 23 Nov 2020 15:00

Hound Kelly not even getting in the oxford side last I saw interestingly enough

From what I've heard, he was really struggling there, he was being played at the base of midfield and wasn't having any influence on the game (safe, sideways passing etc), easily being overrun, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about

But then he started on Saturday further up and had his best game of the season. Be interesting to see if he can change his career around again as I was one of the few who did rate him

Millsy
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Shite little island soon to be sick man of Europe again and claim our rightful place as USA's bitch.

by Millsy » 25 Nov 2020 09:39

Anyone know what some of our players said to Riquelme when he came on? Apparently a few went over to have a word.

I wonder if it'd be more of a "hey, nice to see you how you doing?" or a "f**king traitor, hope you're proud of yourself."

Hound
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hound » 25 Nov 2020 10:05

URZZZZ
Hound Kelly not even getting in the oxford side last I saw interestingly enough

From what I've heard, he was really struggling there, he was being played at the base of midfield and wasn't having any influence on the game (safe, sideways passing etc), easily being overrun, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about

But then he started on Saturday further up and had his best game of the season. Be interesting to see if he can change his career around again as I was one of the few who did rate him

back on the bench last night