MATCHWATCH : Wycombe Wanderers (a)

544 posts
Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Wycombe Wanderers (a)

by Hendo » 26 Feb 2021 14:46

Got to be Puscas if he is on the pitch for penalties. Otherwise, I'd go for Olise.

All of this talk goes away though if Swift isn't injured, imo.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 26 Feb 2021 16:17

I just don't get how Joao can take 5 utterly unconvincing penalties in a row and still be doing the same technique. He missed 3 and the ones he scored against Brentford and Forest were both almost saved.

Once upon a time .

by Once upon a time . » 26 Feb 2021 16:47

Would have a job to think of a worst penalty taken ———— because they never take this many !

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Feb 2021 17:10

Franchise FC
morganb
Westwood52 What really bugged me was that virtually all our corners and free kicks were unbelievably poor.Be interesting to see whose on corners (and penalties) on Saturday.If it is still Olise and Jao; well you begin to wonder about Pauno.

Yes, all of Olise's set-pieces were exceptionally poor.

There was one occasion where Olise took a corner, it went out for another corner on the other side of the pitch and Ejaria was lining up to take it when Olise ran the width of the pitch and over-ruled him. I was hoping that Ejaria took one just to see the quality (or lack of) of his delivery.

Who would take free-kicks and corners if Olise isn't on the pitch? Aluko has take a few but they've not been great and he's seldom on. Ejaria?

And who do we guess the replacement penalty taker will be?

For no particular reason other than I think he's got a cool head, I'd go with Morrison for penalties

I bet McIntyre could take a cool penalty.

Although assume Westwood would call him MacIntire

544 posts